Mum Wants 100% Tea Tree Oil

dekka007

My Mum has been trying to find Tea Tree Oil in Bangkok. Tried Boots and Bodyshop but they only have watered down facial cleanse solutions etc.

Anyone seen pure Tea Tree Oil here the kind you can find in UK Health Shops and Aromatherapy places.

Cheers.

My Mum has been trying to find Tea Tree Oil in Bangkok. Tried Boots and Bodyshop but they only have watered down facial cleanse solutions etc.

Anyone seen pure Tea Tree Oil here the kind you can find in UK Health Shops and Aromatherapy places.

Cheers.

Body Shop does sell a small tincture like bottle of Tea Tree oil, it is not 100% but this concentrated Tea tree oil is pretty potent, however this botttle I would say is about half way to what you are looking for.

Do not be tempted to order from say Australia on the internet as I did and never received the product due I would say to Thai Post Office shortcomings. :o

Try some of the many shops at the night bazar at Lumpini. Remember to ask for 100% as they also have the thinner versions. I have also seen it (together with 100% lavender oil) in Pharmacies around town in an Australien version. For sure at the pharmacy on Suk just before turning left down Suk soi 4 (not that I have ever been...:o )

Cheers!