22-Year-Old Shot Dead After Turning Down Snooker Challenge

Lite Beer

Want to wager he was neglected as a child? Man children like these are poster children for the zero population growth movement. This world really does not need more children. And why have children if you are going to neglect them, like this cockroach child was neglected? Who is his mother? Why did she do such a lousy job in raising him? Where was his father all this time? Did he have a father? Sounds like he was just trying to pick a fight. Sounds like he had no sense of self? What kind of man walks into a pool hall, challenges random people to a game, and then kills a guy for not playing with him? All the more reason to keep a 100,000 volt stun gun handy. This guy could have used a good stun or two. Hope he gets the ultimate stun.

Though I know where you're coming from and there's a good chance you're right, for all you know, his parents were the perfect parents. Kids can go awry all on their own, just like they do in the West through whatever reason... in with the wrong crowd, drugs, mental health, you name it.

Want to wager he was neglected as a child? Man children like these are poster children for the zero population growth movement. This world really does not need more children. And why have children if you are going to neglect them, like this cockroach child was neglected? Who is his mother? Why did she do such a lousy job in raising him? Where was his father all this time? Did he have a father? Sounds like he was just trying to pick a fight. Sounds like he had no sense of self? What kind of man walks into a pool hall, challenges random people to a game, and then kills a guy for not playing with him? All the more reason to keep a 100,000 volt stun gun handy. This guy could have used a good stun or two. Hope he gets the ultimate stun.

Though I know where you're coming from and there's a good chance you're right, for all you know, his parents were the perfect parents. Kids can go awry all on their own, just like they do in the West through whatever reason... in with the wrong crowd, drugs, mental health, you name it.

Though possible, very unlikely. Just watch kids in a movie theatre here. Absolutely zero discipline. Most parents would never even consider asking them to not talk loudly or to not run around the theatre like chimpanzees. Very disturbing. I had a conversation with a couple last night, during a movie. Their baboon child was disturbing the entire theatre. They seemed shocked and surprised. It had not even occurred to them to discipline their child. Kids need limits. Parents are responsible for setting them. If not, this kind of stuff is more likely to happen.

• Like 2

Note to self - Don't refuse a snooker challenge and don't play snooker in KP. whistling.gif

I stayed there one night in a hotel next to the markets, thought it was a nice quiet little town. Had no idea that desperados rode into town and shot the place up !

Better buy a pool table and play with friends at home.

Only desperate losers play with complete strangers anyway (no offence, it's just that I couldn't think of anything stranger than doing so).

Can't understand why it is played down to alcohol. If Thais are really drunk, they fell over or fall asleep. For me it looks like a YaBa problem, the mind totally out of control. I've seen kids beating up their parents and trying to kill them just because of a critical word. Maybe YaBa in combination with alcohol, but definitely not alcohol alone.

Fatfather

Good point. It is estimated that at least 3 million Thais are on yaba. Why is not much being attributed to this and not much said about the number of Thais addicted to this stuff? Are the authorities completely stupid or just in denial? Of course meth is the cause of these kinds of incidents; simply being drunk does not make you trigger-happy. Being on meth DOES.

What a shame for this by young man. I hope they catch the killer soon and he gets what he deserves for this crime.

12 gauge or 16? Point blank.

Naaa it would have to of been at least a 10 gauge,as we all know they cant shoot for shit.

Though possible, very unlikely. Just watch kids in a movie theatre here. Absolutely zero discipline. Most parents would never even consider asking them to not talk loudly or to not run around the theatre like chimpanzees. Very disturbing. I had a conversation with a couple last night, during a movie. Their baboon child was disturbing the entire theatre. They seemed shocked and surprised. It had not even occurred to them to discipline their child. Kids need limits. Parents are responsible for setting them. If not, this kind of stuff is more likely to happen.

Good thing for you that you don't live in Australia if you don't like "baboon" children. And I imagine it is the same in many other countries.

China was an experience, the tantrums there are worth Academy Awards. w00t.gif

• Like 1

Snooker joints can attract a bad element here - just as pool halls in the US did when I was growing up.

Remember James Wattana [Thaiphoon] ? His father was gunned down in his own snooker club.

guess we should be thankful that Darts hasn't caught on in Thailand....

Good thing for you that you don't live in Australia if you don't like "baboon" children. And I imagine it is the same in many other countries.

China was an experience, the tantrums there are worth Academy Awards. w00t.gif

Yes, I hear that Chinese children are largely out of control. Especially the only child ones. If I were a parent in the US, I would probably get locked up for the discipline I would instill, in my child. Children seem to rule the world.

Note to self - Don't refuse a snooker challenge and don't play snooker in KP. whistling.gif

I stayed there one night in a hotel next to the markets, thought it was a nice quiet little town. Had no idea that desperados rode into town and shot the place up !

Better buy a pool table and play with friends at home.

Only desperate losers play with complete strangers anyway (no offence, it's just that I couldn't think of anything stranger than doing so).

Spoken like a true loser. Never played a game of pool at a bar? Ever make new friends?

Alcohol 1 - Decent young man 0

The shooter had clearly not studied Prayuts 12 values................

Too easy to blame alcohol. Deep underlying mental issues. I have been very drunk on some occasions and i have never felt the urge to try to kill someone!

Just so much Bullsh*t, it gets so tiring after a while.

There are a number of older folk in my village that after years of political garbage on TV, and now what seems to them to be escalating violence in Thai society, they have packed up their TVs and put them away and have returned their households to quieter times.

Thanks Mr. Policeman, thanks Mr. Army-man, thanks Mr. PM, your slowly putting YOUR country into lock-down. Proud of yourselves ?

• Like 1

Thai masculinity on parade here.

"Thai masculinity ..."

Yes, this sort of thing would never happen in Farang Land. It's uniquely Thai. particularly when viewing the world through farang blinders.

One in eight deaths of Australians aged under 25 is now related to alcohol consumption, a report has revealed.

The Australian National Council on Drugs report (ANCD) also found 60 per cent of all police call outs - up to 90 per cent at night - are alcohol-related.

• A fifth (20%) of all violent incidents [in UK] in 2010–11 took place in or around a pub or club. This rises to 30% for stranger violence. More than two thirds (67%) of violent offences occur in the evening or at night and 45% at the weekend
Edited by Suradit69

The level of stupid in this country takes some beating sometimes, if stupid was what makes a great snooker player this dipsh!t would be Steve Davis, ronnie o'sullivan and Steven Hendry all rolled into 1!

?

Don't get you at all on this comment, as those 3 players are far from stupid.

Maybe re read it........

I didn't really get it either.

Maybe rewrite it ?

Snooker joints can attract a bad element here - just as pool halls in the US did when I was growing up.

Remember James Wattana [Thaiphoon] ? His father was gunned down in his own snooker club.

When I first came here I thought that they named a road after him - Jaeng Wattana Road.

I spent hundreds of days in snooker halls here and elsewhere and been beaten up with cues, cheated out of cash etc. Still got a photo of myself and Stephen Hendry when he came here in 1996 ish. Never had a drink with me but Tony Drago and Jimmy White, wow that's a whjole other story.

No rest and come quickly back again - Thais don't sat RIP.

As for all the one liner replies about Thai males etc - pathetic. This happens all over the world.