SBK World Superbike Championship March20-22

LburtonL

Finally got the tickets today. Now all good. See you guys there.

picked up at 7/11 ?

seat number or it will be first come first serve at the track ?

yes, from 7/11.

It is only written Level 1 Sidestand 1 on the ticket.

No seat number so possibly it is like sit wherever is empty kind of arrangement or they will give seat numbers there.

Mine is sidestand though maybe grandstand have a different arrangement.

My wife bought our tickets in Hua Hin 7/11 she was told to take the receipt and pick up the tickets at the races. We are 7 coming so got side stand but like at every other Thai held event it isn't worth getting expensive seats because everyone moves where they want once the show/event starts. I bet my kids will be blocking somebody's expensive view :-).

Can anyone who has been to the track already advise on the correct road in for the car park / track entrance (to the Main Grandstand)?

Coming from the West along the 24, is the correct road to take to the entrance along the 219 or 218 off the 226 (heading North towards Buriram)?

Cheers.

Just seen race 1 from Phillip Island, nail biting stuff.

Just watching WWS line up - Wilairot lining up.

Edited by soihok

Can anyone who has been to the track already advise on the correct road in for the car park / track entrance (to the Main Grandstand)?

Coming from the West along the 24, is the correct road to take to the entrance along the 219 or 218 off the 226 (heading North towards Buriram)?

Cheers.

Just seen race 1 from Phillip Island, nail biting stuff.

Just watching WWS line up - Wilairot lining up.

the 218 is the best road.

• Like 2

Nice one.

Will be going in the truck also - only bike owned (by my wife I must point out) in Thailand is a Fino and I can't see all four of us getting there on that.

• Like 1

can somebody please explain the procedure for getting the event tickets.

i purchased them at a 7/11 about one month ago and only got the till receipt, how do i pick up the actual tickets ?

do i have to return to the same 7/11 or can i pick up elsewhere ?

or is this till receipt the actual ticket ?

rob

Seems as if we have to approach a ticket counter at the circuit.

I purchased my tickets from the official SBK web site as I am not in Thailand. After contacting the company handling the ticket sales this week, I was told that the tickets will need to be collected at the circuit on the day.

However, if you scroll back through this thread I am sure one poster uploaded photos of the tickets he has purchased.

You could PM this poster.

Just booked hotel rooms now, only one to be had is 50 km south of Buri Ram, well well.

Will buy tickets tomorrow for sunday races only.

Will be going in the truck (don't tell anybody), wife & kid goes too.

Hope to see you guys there.

I was really keen to go but could find a single room anywhere, congrats on finding something.

You could do a day trip and stay overnight in Korat. There are loads of places to stay there.

Not much good if you plan to visit for the weekend, but OK if you are only going to the circuit on Sunday (like me).

Pretty sure you will find something if you just go up on the Thursday - might take some driving/riding around and searching for though.

Correct.

There are probably 50+ resorts in and around Buriram that do not advertise on any of the booking sites.

I was going to make a project of naming / mapping / publishing contact details of them all for visitors to events like the SBK.

Unfortunately. I have to head back to Oz on Monday for a couple of weeks and wont be able to start until later.

An idea? Making a Sticky of Buriram accommodation.

Any visitors that come for any of these events and don't stay in the "advertised" places, add all the details to the Sticky.

If nothing happens before I get back, I will contact a Mod to see if its possible / feasible,

• Like 1

Pretty sure you will find something if you just go up on the Thursday - might take some driving/riding around and searching for though.

Yeah nah, 6 hour drive only to randomly drive around in the hopes of finding a room does not appeal 1 single %.

Correct.

There are probably 50+ resorts in and around Buriram that do not advertise on any of the booking sites.

I was going to make a project of naming / mapping / publishing contact details of them all for visitors to events like the SBK.

Unfortunately. I have to head back to Oz on Monday for a couple of weeks and wont be able to start until later.

An idea? Making a Sticky of Buriram accommodation.

Any visitors that come for any of these events and don't stay in the "advertised" places, add all the details to the Sticky.

If nothing happens before I get back, I will contact a Mod to see if its possible / feasible,

Nice one, go for it.

I have never been to Buriram so can't really help out with that, but it is a good idea if you know the place well.

My place is in Korat, so will just be a day trip on Sunday.

Cheers

Tickets are now also available at the ticket booths at the I mobile stadium Buriram

Buy WSBK ticket at the ticket booth, i-mobile Stadium, Buriram.
From 9 - 22 March 2015. 11 am - 8 pm everyday
Or at Counter Service, All Ticket at 7-11. and allticketthailand.com

post-143096-0-77156400-1425966312_thumb.

Less then 2 weeks to go!!

What's the deal with buying ticket from 7/11 in Thailand? I hear you need a thai ID.

My girlfriend is working down south for the next few months, so i'll be flying solo. Can i get a random thai person to provide their info? Will i have a problem picking up tickets?

Edited by 98problems

What's the deal with buying ticket from 7/11 in Thailand? I hear you need a thai ID.

My girlfriend is working down south for the next few months, so i'll be flying solo. Can i get a random thai person to provide their info? Will i have a problem picking up tickets?

It's not advisable, I will think you need that Thai id card at the ticket boot at the race circuit to get the ticket.

Have you tried the on-line option?

A expat friend of mine bought 5 tickets on-line and 3 of them is for my family. They send the real tickets to you.

It's not advisable, I will think you need that Thai id card at the ticket boot at the race circuit to get the ticket.

Have you tried the on-line option?

A expat friend of mine bought 5 tickets on-line and 3 of them is for my family. They send the real tickets to you.

Are people collecting the tickets at the track? I thought people where collecting tickets from 7/11.

Looks like the 3 day passes are sold out online...