Shocker ! ! ! Andrew Drummond Leaving Thailand

Gonzo the Face

I assume khun Andrew has had his latest log in banned as well? He is not so much an investigative reporter as a recycler of gossip, title tattle and half truths. His personal duels with certain people are tiresome and boring. He has said he is proud of being a 'sensationalist journalist' I think that sums him up well. The bottom line is his enemies are still living in Thailand while he had little choice but to leave. Did some good work there is no doubt about it, but too flawed, lightweight and vindictive to be taken seriously as a journalist of any note.

Why do you call him "khun"?

I think he's trying to show his Thainess

I think so. I hope he doesn't call himself 'khun' like some of the newbies on their pink clouds.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume khun Andrew has had his latest log in banned as well? He is not so much an investigative reporter as a recycler of gossip, title tattle and half truths. His personal duels with certain people are tiresome and boring. He has said he is proud of being a 'sensationalist journalist' I think that sums him up well. The bottom line is his enemies are still living in Thailand while he had little choice but to leave. Did some good work there is no doubt about it, but too flawed, lightweight and vindictive to be taken seriously as a journalist of any note.

Why do you call him "khun"?

I think he's trying to show his Thainess

I think you have missed the element of sarcasm. Hardly a glowing review of Drummond's efforts.

Andy seems to have it in for the co owner of Thailand's largest forum, maybe jealousy? he is no stranger to court appearances himself of course so 'exposing' an appearance by somebody else seems rather hollow.

• Like 1

Andy seems to have it in for the co owner of Thailand's largest forum, maybe jealousy? he is no stranger to court appearances himself of course so 'exposing' an appearance by somebody else seems rather hollow.

Yeah of ALL the people in the world to be jealous of . . . the owner of Thaivisa rolleyes.gif

AD has been offered the kind of payoffs that, if he was low enough to accept, could have bought Thaivisa a few times over.

Stop talking out of your backside

... He should have got in touch and asked him to take it off, but never did. ...

So, why didn't he? If anyone posted your image alongside a libelous claim, would you tell only your neighbour that it wasn't the truth and leave it at that?

why run away if it was all 'false'?

Because running away worked (still works) for Thaksin?

...and bus drivers.

• Like 1

why run away if it was all 'false'?

Making false accusations & implicating innocent people has got it's limits I suppose.Probably undone whatever good work he was originally setting out to do.

I for one don't care much for him, good riddence , but I'm also happy for the sake of his children that he probably took them out of harm's way.

• Like 1

You do realise you are writing on a forum that Andrew has made serious and unproven accusations against? Saving pensioner cash and exposing the odd scammer does not excuse his lies, defamation and twisting of facts in many other stories. Some people are easily taken in it seems, do try and remember Drummond is a self confessed 'sensationalist' journalist, ie of the gutter.

You do realise you are writing on a forum that Andrew has made serious and unproven accusations against? Saving pensioner cash and exposing the odd scammer does not excuse his lies, defamation and twisting of facts in many other stories. Some people are easily taken in it seems, do try and remember Drummond is a self confessed 'sensationalist' journalist, ie of the gutter.

You have your opinions and I have mine,also i believe i am old enough to know what is right

from wrong,the odd scammer,i think he exposes a lot more than that,why else would certain

people threaten his and his families life.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

It is true, but making into a piece of news by a man who has regularly appeared in Thai courts, and who is on the run from one, who also was sentenced to 2 years suspended does seem a little rich. The unproven accusations are not about a bloke appearing in court for fraud. However, they can't be repeated on here can they.

Edited by jacky54

It is true, but making into a piece of news by a man who has regularly appeared in Thai courts, and who is on the run from one, who also was sentenced to 2 years suspended does seem a little rich. The unproven accusations are not about a bloke appearing in court for fraud. However, they can't be repeated on here can they.

Thai courts theyre almost as good as Thai airlines eh?