Call for Muslim army in Australia

webfact

Interesting Vid, were these violent Islamic protesters moderates or not?, kind of hard to tell! I'm sure our resident apologist will be able to make a good excuse up for this scum.

I think they must come under the banner of " Moderate Muslims " No evidence of being promoted to the " Violent extremist Muslims " as I saw no evidence of suicide vests or swords or firearms.

I, and others, have been castigated for our viewpoint, regarding Islam / Muslims being incompatible with western values. No names, no packdrills, you know who you are.

A little video, of what the Religion of Peace and Tolerance brought to the streets of Sydney today.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=467_1422162878

This was apparently over a video that was posted on youtube.

Only around 500,000 and its ugly head is now well above the parapet.

Streets of Sydney today?

Good try. Intro - pies struggle to stay in finals... This would be circa September last year.

That would be the AFL finals hopes of the Collingwood football club for those who know sweet FA about Australia.

<snip>

Edited by raro
flame removed

Islam is a fascist ideology that needs to be resisted and opposed in every western country. It offers nothing but sorrow, division and the oppression of gays, woman and unbelievers and has nothing positive to offer any modern civilized nation with it's 7th century barbarity and superstitious BS. The prophet was just a lair, as well as a slave owning, raping murdering thief. How can anyone with an ounce of intelligence follow a monster like him? By their fruits shall ye know them, well we can see the fruits of this sicko every day on the news! Piss be upon the prophet who hopefully is still burning in hell for all the death and misery he has caused.

Edited by dragonfly94

Interesting Vid, were these violent Islamic protesters moderates or not?, kind of hard to tell! I'm sure our resident apologist will be able to make a good excuse up for this scum.

Well they weren't carrying AK47's or suicide vests so I'm assuming they were..err. .'moderates'. :unsure:

@samran

Granted, the clip is out of date. How does this make its content any better, in light of the OP?

One would have thought that following the events depicted in the clip, things as described in the OP would be taken far more seriously.

Also, how does the clip content sit with claims that Australia's multiculturalism works just fine?

Regardless of the these questions - could be missing something, but outing posters or exposing details from their real lives is kinda low.

• Like 1

@samran

Granted, the clip is out of date. How does this make its content any better, in light of the OP?

One would have thought that following the events depicted in the clip, things as described in the OP would be taken far more seriously.

Also, how does the clip content sit with claims that Australia's multiculturalism works just fine?

Regardless of the these questions - could be missing something, but outing posters or exposing details from their real lives is kinda low.

Nothing against forum rules against exposing hypocrites is there? We know the beer bars are full of ex SAS, CIA and special forces who can karate chop someone without even looking at them, and it stands to reason they make their way into these boards.

You are right and I haven't addressed content, and I have made that pretty clear before, intolerance of any brand has no part to play in modern Australia and anything contrary to australian law is to be pursued to the fullest.

You probably know forum rules better than me, but that's not what my comment was about.

It was interesting to compare some of the comments made during the Lindt attack with a retrospect view of the clip linked earlier. Same goes for similar topics where each instance is described as an isolated non-representative case. This is not so much to do with condemning actions and the like, but more with accepting that there are real issues at hand. It seems that at least some of the people do not share the same vision of multiculturalism, and in fact, are basically taking advantage of the notions premises in order to advance contrary goals.

@samran

Nothing against forum rules against exposing hypocrites is there? We know the beer bars are full of ex SAS, CIA and special forces who can karate chop someone without even looking at them, and it stands to reason they make their way into these boards.

You are right and I haven't addressed content, and I have made that pretty clear before, intolerance of any brand has no part to play in modern Australia and anything contrary to australian law is to be pursued to the fullest.

You probably know forum rules better than me, but that's not what my comment was about.

It was interesting to compare some of the comments made during the Lindt attack with a retrospect view of the clip linked earlier. Same goes for similar topics where each instance is described as an isolated non-representative case. This is not so much to do with condemning actions and the like, but more with accepting that there are real issues at hand. It seems that at least some of the people do not share the same vision of multiculturalism, and in fact, are basically taking advantage of the notions premises in order to advance contrary goals.

You might have seen the outgoing head of Asio give a speech to the national press club before he retired last year. I'll take his view on things over people with agendas posting 6 month old videos and calling it up to date

@samran

You might have seen the outgoing head of Asio give a speech to the national press club before he retired last year. I'll take his view on things over people with agendas posting 6 month old videos and calling it up to date

no never heard it, little use posting without a link to what he said.

@samran

no never heard it, little use posting without a link to what he said.

Of course, i forgot, if it isn't in a link it doesn't exist.

Given some peoples shabby research skills (not yours) and having googled 'asio, national press club' I came back with this.

http://www.canberraiq.com.au/downloads/2014-8-28-1.pdf

@samran

Thanks, that was some interesting reading indeed, especially the Q&A part.

Irvine does hold that he believes in firm commitment of the Muslim community to Australia and to what it represents. Without really disputing the point - the impression was that this mostly hangs on what community leaders say (could have missed where it clearly states otherwise, and could be my own interpretation), which is not always the same as how things really stand. With reference to the demonstrations depicted in the clip (which, again, was not up to date) - how does the level of participation (both in terms of numbers and intensity) in these conform with the assessments and notions detailed in Irvine's address?

There is no argument that the truly 'terrorist' element is tiny. It is so by definition. But, apparently, things are somewhat different with regards to the element willing to partake in 'moderate' violence.

• Like 1

Thanks, that was some interesting reading indeed, especially the Q&A part.

Irvine does hold that he believes in firm commitment of the Muslim community to Australia and to what it represents. Without really disputing the point - the impression was that this mostly hangs on what community leaders say (could have missed where it clearly states otherwise, and could be my own interpretation), which is not always the same as how things really stand. With reference to the demonstrations depicted in the clip (which, again, was not up to date) - how does the level of participation (both in terms of numbers and intensity) in these conform with the assessments and notions detailed in Irvine's address?

There is no argument that the truly 'terrorist' element is tiny. It is so by definition. But, apparently, things are somewhat different with regards to the element willing to partake in 'moderate' violence.

I must admit I watched it live and don't remember everything he said verbatim. But I think I will in coming days go back and read the transcript more fully.

Needless to say my impression from the speech was one of vigilance, recognition of a new under current which shouldn't be underestimated, nor however, is it something we should react hysterically to.

I assume he has or had the ability to track the words of the Muslim community in Australia with their deeds - he is ASIO afterall and more broadly, Australia is fortunate to be linked into the 5 Eyes network. So I have to take him at his word on it (and realise you weren't disputing it).

In terms of your question, I wasn't at the march, and it is hard to tell anything at all from the news clip. If you are Australian, you'll know its channel 7, and well, Channel 7 is Channel 7. Taking it at face value, my worry is the same as Irvines, that out of that mob, we are going to get lone wolves. I don't discount an organised terror attack, but Irvine noted that it was easier almost to guard against these than the lone wolf who is off the radar.

At the same time, I'm not going to throw out the baby with the bath water. Australia, for some reason, does immigraton and multiculturalism better than most. Betting that most will turn out like these blokes, than anything else.

• Like 2