insignificant but amusing

prk888

People who think American tourists are loud have never experienced Chinese group tours! 555555

But German groups also fight hard for their place in the top tier, specially when they come out of a bar after the first (but not last whistling.gif ) few beers tongue.png

• Like 1

Some of my worst...no...definitely my worst...dinning experiences were in China. Hard to take the loud noises...and I'm not referring to talking. Spitting, hacking, munching, slurping, etc. Ugh.

why do you complain??? sounds to me that they behaved perfectly well according to the Chinese "Knigge" (code-of-conduct) cheesy.gif

• Like 2

People who think American tourists are loud have never experienced Chinese group tours! 555555

But German groups also fight hard for their place in the top tier, specially when they come out of a bar after the first (but not last whistling.gif ) few beers tongue.png

usually they won't leave a bar after a FEW beers...

Just think how our lives would be so boring without other people. I love people watching. clap2.gifcheesy.gifcrazy.gif

totally agree and as I said this was so amusing that we left with silly grins & new found springs in our steps !

Just think how our lives would be so boring without other people. I love people watching.

I think it's exactly the opposite. The world is a nice place made completely crass and boring by the 7 billion idiots who live on it. If 99% of them died today I certainly would not miss them, assuming I was one of the remaining 1%.

Just think how our lives would be so boring without other people. I love people watching.

I think it's exactly the opposite. The world is a nice place made completely crass and boring by the 7 billion idiots who live on it. If 99% of them died today I certainly would not miss them, assuming I was one of the remaining 1%.

Oh dear. You sound like you'd be fun on a night out. I'm surprised to have to say that, because your posts normally give a different impression. Bad day?

• Like 1

You sound like you'd be fun on a night out. I'm surprised to have to say that, because your posts normally give a different impression. Bad day?

I don't do "nights out", for the same reasons that I don't like people watching. I'd much rather watch a nice bit of scenery or listen to some music, or just go for a walk on my own.

You sound like you'd be fun on a night out. I'm surprised to have to say that, because your posts normally give a different impression. Bad day?

I don't do "nights out", for the same reasons that I don't like people watching. I'd much rather watch a nice bit of scenery or listen to some music, or just go for a walk on my own.

do we have to point out to you that you live in pattaya.