Selling a Condiminium

From someone who has bought and sold several properties in Thailand over the years,

the answer to your questions would be that it's best to come to Thailand to do the

finding of an agent and you have to be here for the final stage of the sale, it's advised

to do so just to make sure that all is on the up and up, as for recommendations

for an agent, there are so many of them and they're pretty much all the same...

define what type pf property? my Wife is an agent and knows many others, customer often do it remotely, its not that difficult at least for condos which I assume it is?

Youll pay an agent 3% commission

Edited by kannot
  • Like 1

From someone who has bought and sold several properties in Thailand over the years,

the answer to your questions would be that it's best to come to Thailand to do the

finding of an agent and you have to be here for the final stage of the sale, it's advised

to do so just to make sure that all is on the up and up, as for recommendations

for an agent, there are so many of them and they're pretty much all the same...

oooooooooooh no really they arent all the same, some are good and some are just money grabbers with no morals whatsoever, all unregulated as well.

define what type pf property? my Wife is an agent and knows many others, customer often do it remotely, its not that difficult at least for condos which I assume it is?

Youll pay an agent 3% commission [/

Please could you send details or of any you could recommend , it's for a Conduminium in Bankok we are trying to sell on behalf of a family member

Many thanks

Youll pay an agent 3% commission [/

Please could you send details or of any you could recommend , it's for a Conduminium in Bankok we are trying to sell on behalf of a family member

Many thanks

message sent.