Hotel / resort with swim upto bar

slappy

Hi Folks

I don't know Phuket very well, because last time I went was 7 years ago.

I have a couple of friends coming over in April from Australia, both are in their 50's and they are travelling around Thailand and before they go back, they want to relax for a few days in a hotel or resort which has a swim up to bar, which is in a touristy area but not very busy.

Can any of you recommend a hotel or resort which has a swim up to bar.

Many Thanks

Slappy

The Horizon, Karon.

Swiss Palm, Patong.

Australians who travel to Bali frequently expect most hotels to have swim up bars. I've spent many an hour sipping and swimming at such hotels.

Many guests become concerned when they see groups of men spending long periods of time at these bars and they rarely seem to get out for a toilet break!

(N.B. I always did the right thing) .

They are a lot less common in Thailand.

The Horizon, Karon.

Swiss Palm, Patong.

Australians who travel to Bali frequently expect most hotels to have swim up bars. I've spent many an hour sipping and swimming at such hotels.

Many guests become concerned when they see groups of men spending long periods of time at these bars and they rarely seem to get out for a toilet break!

(N.B. I always did the right thing) .

They are a lot less common in Thailand.

Yuk. It didn't ever cross my mind.

No wonder it's warmer near the bar.

Just out of Patong is Patong Grand Ville. Its a small 38 room resort with a nice pool and swim up bar. Close enough to get to Bangla in 3 to 4 min but away from the noise when your ready to relax. There are bungalows around the pool or on the hill with a tropical forest setting. Lots of Australians go there as the new owners are Australianpost-208335-0-61183500-1422419668_thumb.post-208335-0-81039800-1422419725_thumb.post-208335-0-82736600-1422419799_thumb.

• Like 1