Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^Three points there

1. Seems so, hasn't won anything yet, maybe he'll break his duck with Spurs.

2. 2008 to 2011 I'd agree.

3. Looks like being a season of rebuilding for City.

That's it, get the excuses in early BB

It's called being honest, try it some time.

So buying 2 new players is re-building is it ?

From your comment I'm guessing you didn't see us last season or know that we only finished 4th...being honest again.

How quickly you lot have adopted "big club" mentality. laugh.png

Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us. Quite liking it actually and bodes well for a humorous season.

^"Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us."

Actually I took a look mid-afternoon, and with a meager 134 posts, I'm not even in the top 25 of people who've posted the most on the Spurs forum; hardly obsessed.

However Carmine, if we take YOUR notion that going on another club's forum and posting a lot means obsession, then YOU are clearly obsessed with:

LIVERPOOL, YOU ARE THE 2ND MOST POSTER WITH A WHOPPING 1567 POSTS

MANU, YOU ARE THE 2ND MOST POSTER WITH A WHOPPING 1361 POSTS

Chelsea, you're the 4th most poster with 886 posts

City, you're the 7th most poster with 882 posts

Arsenal, you're the 5th most poster with 717 posts

Carmine - OBSESSED OR WHAT! [incidentally, you post more on those 5 forums with 5413 posts than you've done on the Spurs website with 3,616 posts]

People...glasshouses...clap2.gifcheesy.gif

^Three points there

1. Seems so, hasn't won anything yet, maybe he'll break his duck with Spurs.

2. 2008 to 2011 I'd agree.

3. Looks like being a season of rebuilding for City.

Re-building when you have spent 250m over the last 3 years, crikey who's been doing something wrong facepalm.gif

How quickly you lot have adopted "big club" mentality. laugh.png

Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us. Quite liking it actually and bodes well for a humorous season.

^"Strikes me BB's a little obsessed with Spurs. No fan from another club on here takes anywhere near as much interest in us."

Actually I took a look mid-afternoon, and with a meager 134 posts, I'm not even in the top 25 of people who've posted the most on the Spurs forum; hardly obsessed.

However Carmine, if we take YOUR notion that going on another club's forum and posting a lot means obsession, then YOU are clearly obsessed with:

LIVERPOOL, YOU ARE THE 2ND MOST POSTER WITH A WHOPPING 1567 POSTS

MANU, YOU ARE THE 2ND MOST POSTER WITH A WHOPPING 1361 POSTS

Chelsea, you're the 4th most poster with 886 posts

City, you're the 7th most poster with 882 posts

Arsenal, you're the 5th most poster with 717 posts

Carmine - OBSESSED OR WHAT! [incidentally, you post more on those 5 forums with 5413 posts than you've done on the Spurs website with 3,616 posts]

People...glasshouses...clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Are you Santi in disguise?? blink.png

i think he's just bored. Hopefully its just a pre season phase he's going through, but i seriously question someone that has the time and inclination to invest time checking out such stats. whistling.gif

Think I warned you about Billy no-mates a while backbiggrin.png

i think he's just bored. Hopefully its just a pre season phase he's going through, but i seriously question someone that has the time and inclination to invest time checking out such stats. whistling.gif

Think I warned you about Billy no-mates a while backbiggrin.png

OK mate so its official. BB's having a "pre season!" biggrin.png

The stats on posting are there if you know where to look OH OBSESSED ONE.

You need a hobbybiggrin.png

Yep need's to get out more laugh.png

Seeing a lot of reports about this Marseille left winger.

We could certainly use someone who gives width and accurate crossing for dealing with defensive sides in the Premiership.

All in if this deal is true I think we have good cover in midfield...maybe a third young striker would be nice but unlikely.

We need central defensive cover however.

Pokemon go will sort that out...

Pokemon go will sort that out...

Have you been picking up the rare budgies at Mecca then? :D

We could certainly use someone who gives width and accurate crossing for dealing with defensive sides in the Premiership.

All in if this deal is true I think we have good cover in midfield...maybe a third young striker would be nice but unlikely.

Central defensive cover will consist of Wimmer obviously on the left and Dier slotting in on the other side with wanyama taking over the defensive midfield role.

Cover everywhere now. On the face of it very shrewd transfer business in the two signings of wanyama and Janssen.

Central defensive cover will consist of Wimmer obviously on the left and Dier slotting in on the other side with wanyama taking over the defensive midfield role.

Cover everywhere now. On the face of it very shrewd transfer business in the two signings of wanyama and Janssen.

And perhaps even CCV on lesser games smile.png

And perhaps even CCV on lesser games smile.png

Well since were on the double barrel names i'd like to see the emergence of Walker-Peters as well. Walker still is defensively naive and as stated many times before i believe that full backs are to defend first, attacking strengths being secondary.

The great improvement in Rose last season was defensively and Walker-Peters already looks a polished article. I'm never going to be won over by Walker.

Regarding Carter-Vickers i'm sure he'll be getting first team games next season. He's such a talent and sod the age. If he's good enough he's good enough.

Good point alfredo....I'd forgotten about Carter-Vickers.

So we are looking pretty good already.

Carter is still a bit young but Poch is probably coaching him while we speak so should be OK biggrin.png

Anyway just a quick attacking midfielder to come in and i'd say we'll ready to go smile.png

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Here's one to raise an eyebrow and a chuckle...........that is for those of you that hols any belief in saber metrics!

Billy Beane, of Moneybag fame, works as an advisor to Janssen's former club and reckons he's going to be a top player and they should have held out for more money!

NB. To those neutrals with an overly keen interest in this thread.....there is a strong element of humor in this post so don't go charging in with the usual #$%^&.

Here's one to raise an eyebrow and a chuckle...........that is for those of you that hols any belief in saber metrics!

Billy Beane, of Moneybag fame, works as an advisor to Janssen's former club and reckons he's going to be a top player and they should have held out for more money!

NB. To those neutrals with an overly keen interest in this thread.....there is a strong element of humor in this post so don't go charging in with the usual #$%^&.

Spurs supporter as well !

• Like 1