Tottenham Thread

chonabot

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 8:06 PM, evenstevens said:

O.K  no probs, loser pays for lunch at Khulek Restaruant (Opp Rivermarket ,next to Iron Bridge) are we set???

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 9:45 AM, alfieconn said:

i don't want a cheap lunch with you :shock1:  i was thinking more of 10,000 or 20,000 baht !

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 2:59 PM, evenstevens said:

you are all  B/S

now crawl back to your cave

its very clear my message to you   is  Fluff Off

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2560 at 7:29 PM, evenstevens said:

nice to see you out of your cave ,following another Bottle

Kane will be off, its just a matter of  When  and   How !!!!

my own gut feeling that the usual suspects will be knocking on 4 BY 2  door by the end of the season, more so , if no silver ware is,nt delivered this season, not to mentioned a C/L place

would ,nt surprise me to see  M/U  playing  a strong hand in securing his signature, see how it pans out:smile:

here,s my prediction,three days ago  (, are you brain dead as well,   ) now Fluff Off  to your cave  and play with yourself !!!!

40 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

here,s my prediction,three days ago  (, are you brain dead as well,   ) now Fluff Off  to your cave  and play with yourself !!!!

You didn't actually give a prediction did you, you said " Kane will be off, its just a matter of  When  and   How !!!! "  and then you said " 

my own gut feeling that the usual suspects will be knocking on 4 BY 2  door by the end of the season, more so , if no silver ware is,nt delivered this season, not to mentioned a C/L place

would ,nt surprise me to see  M/U  playing  a strong hand in securing his signature, see how it pans out:smile:"

Where's your prediction in any of that ?

Ok, so why don't we have 50,000 baht that he is still at Spurs next season me saying he will be of course, come on don't bottle it !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

You didn't actually give a prediction did you, you said " Kane will be off, its just a matter of  When  and   How !!!! "  and then you said " 

would ,nt surprise me to see  M/U  playing  a strong hand in securing his signature, see how it pans out:smile:"

Where's your prediction in any of that ?

Ok, so why don't we have 50,000 baht that he is still at Spurs next season me saying he will be of course, come on don't bottle it !

Caveman  i never punt with lunantics such as you, so i,am graciously pulling up stumps on this discussion have better things to do , suggest you do the same..have nice late arvo in your cave

My prescription FWIW:

1. Never ever start Sissoko again.

2. Pray Toby gets back as soon as possible.

3. Give Lamela as many minutes as he can handle.

4. Start Trippier more often.

5. Despite the personality issues let Danny Rose play enough to resemble his old self.

6. If Alli can't quit all the finesse rubbish sit him and start Son. Bring Alli on as a sub with a boot up his bum.

59 minutes ago, jellydog said:

My prescription FWIW:

1. Never ever start Sissoko again.

2. Pray Toby gets back as soon as possible.

3. Give Lamela as many minutes as he can handle.

4. Start Trippier more often.

5. Despite the personality issues let Danny Rose play enough to resemble his old self.

6. If Alli can't quit all the finesse rubbish sit him and start Son. Bring Alli on as a sub with a boot up his bum.

and clone Alderweireld, 

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Caveman  i never punt with lunantics such as you, so i,am graciously pulling up stumps on this discussion have better things to do , suggest you do the same..have nice late arvo in your cave

So is the bet off ? to be fair it was never a discussion just you trying to be clever of which you didn't want to back up, now run along to the chavs thread and annoy them :passifier:

Edited by alfieconn

5 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Have to laugh at all these non-spurs people over analyzing out performances, we've played crap so far this season and we are 3 points worst off than last season and through to knock out of the champions league, wembley was never going to be our home this season, few injuries to key players, some players off form, but everything is cool at Spurs and no one is in panic mode and still nearly 2/3's of the season left to play. 

In fact we've just had a better Oct and Nov than we did last year so like iv'e already said no need to panic !

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

In fact we've just had a better Oct and Nov than we did last year so like iv'e already said no need to panic !

No need to panic, but losing 3 and drawing 1 out of your last 5 EPL games has to be of some concern. You know how these runs can become an issue. And i don't remember the last time you had a run of losses like this, new territory for Poch and the boys.

17 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

No need to panic, but losing 3 and drawing 1 out of your last 5 EPL games has to be of some concern. You know how these runs can become an issue. And i don't remember the last time you had a run of losses like this, new territory for Poch and the boys.

24 matches to go, 72 points to play for,  2 out of the 3 have been away to Man U and the arse, what is there to be concerned about ? everything is in hand Bobby !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, evenstevens said:

plus caveman take  look at the table standings you drongoe

placed  7 th  = 4 points  outside a C/L  place,    need to recover from the norm Spuds Bottle  each season  rather promptly, me thinks

Were you schooled in a zoo by any chance?

Early days. Noone other than trolls is writing Poch and Spurs off. Arsenal and to some extent Chelsea are historically prone to bottling it (no doubt geeks can refine that statement with facts!) and injuries and heavy schedules (probably linked) typically hit their height in the Xmas and January period.

I sense that Arsenal have had a charmed ride on injuries so far, with only Cazorla's seemingly terminal (to playing career) having a big impact. Haven't looked but I sense that we have typically got at least 4 first team choices ruled out for several weeks by now. Just a matter of time, although having a capable entire 2nd team to play cup games has been the reason we have had a much better 6 weeks than (I myself at least) expected. 

Before the season started I predicted in this forum that Spurs would finish outside the top 6. I think they bought too little too late and the "Wembley effect" would cost them points. I did expect a decline in fortunes later rather than sooner, as the season wore on. I would like to see them win the Champions League and if Pochettino saves his best XI for that and league form suffers, so be it.

Incidentally, I quite fancy Arsenal to make a big impact. Sanchez and Ramsey are not going to the World Cup and players such as Welbeck, Wilshire and Giroud need to play their way into contention if they want to go to the World Cup. Playing a completely different side for the Europa League is a smart move too.

4 hours ago, champers said:

Before the season started I predicted in this forum that Spurs would finish outside the top 6. I think they bought too little too late and the "Wembley effect" would cost them points. I did expect a decline in fortunes later rather than sooner, as the season wore on. I would like to see them win the Champions League and if Pochettino saves his best XI for that and league form suffers, so be it.

Incidentally, I quite fancy Arsenal to make a big impact. Sanchez and Ramsey are not going to the World Cup and players such as Welbeck, Wilshire and Giroud need to play their way into contention if they want to go to the World Cup. Playing a completely different side for the Europa League is a smart move too.

Yes but the season hasn't ended yet, only 24 games to go !

• Haha 1

yes .....    I'm really getting cheesed off here .....  we are now in 6th place    !!

come on Spurs   !!    we have to start winning games.

We seem to be getting in that ' good teamwork '  ' bad teamwork '   type of plays.

lets get going ...............

Thats Sanchez out for the next three matches.  Obvious red card and showed immaturity, but up and till now he's been terrific.  Still no Wanyama (what exactly is wrong with him?) and Alderweirald out till the end of the year or longer......Kane took no stop punishment today and he and Eriksen look tired.

So it looks like were going to be playing Foyth over the coming weeks.  Too young with no premier league experience imv.  Whilst Vertonghen's playing well were really missing Toby and Dier is nowhere near the midfield player that Wanyama was for us last season.  

We'll read the usual press nonsense again but in defense of the manager what do you do when you are without key players for long periods? Especially as those two were amongst our players of the season just gone.  

Oh yes, and just how crap is Sissoko!!  Can't even see the point in bringing him on.

Dear, dear, dear. The pesimism of it all. 24 games to go and the towel is being thrown in by some. 

I'll settle for the Ch Lg victory and top 6. Still in the FA cup aren't we!? 

Get Eriksen on a vitamin/red Bull drip-feed and explain to Alli that although he thinks he is good (as we know he can be) he has to go out and prove it.

Don't suppose it will happen but what about going for Loftus-Cheek in the next window. And Andrew Robertson too, as liverpool don't seem to want him; although he had a good game yesterday.

28 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Dear, dear, dear. The pesimism of it all. 24 games to go and the towel is being thrown in by some. 

I'll settle for the Ch Lg victory and top 6. Still in the FA cup aren't we!? 

Get Eriksen on a vitamin/red Bull drip-feed and explain to Alli that although he thinks he is good (as we know he can be) he has to go out and prove it.

Don't suppose it will happen but what about going for Loftus-Cheek in the next window. And Andrew Robertson too, as liverpool don't seem to want him; although he had a good game yesterday.

Barclay is the only nailed on cert for Jan.

17 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Barclay is the only nailed on cert for Jan.

Thanks for that alfie but I'm sad about it. Ross Barclay is neither the right type of player nor good enough for Spurs. If SuperSpurs want to get with - and stay with - the big boys they need to set their sights considerably higher than Barclay. 

Edited by owl sees all

Nice to see a Spurs supporter (not many in Thailand :passifier: ) doing something for the country !

LARGE crowds on both sides of the road gave long, jubilant cheers of “Toon, fight on!” and a big round of applause for Artiwara “Toon” Kongmalai, the frontman of the pop rock band Bodyslam, on the 27th day of his charitable marathon raising money for 11 hospitals.

• Like 1