Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Anytime Chicog and I have a spat, Smokie emerges on our thread to give us a slap!

Just sayingbiggrin.png

And now I'm on here doing it too....have you bought this seasons puffer coat yet Santo?

Life can be cruel can't it?....ahh luvverly!

Its the aggressive tone in his posts mate!! <deleted> is that all about? biggrin.png Theres no humor just an unpleasant response to any opinion he doesn't agree with.

Arh, <deleted>, i won't bother to take the arduous time to decipher the next one! laugh.png

• Like 1

'ILL informed minority' , ok last chance, come on the enlighten me!!! remember facts not speculation or forever be it known you carmine

spout daily mail vitriolic style bull shit cheesy.gif ,

and seems when challenged and cant answer. you, not me, turn to ridicule and abuse .clap2.gif

Aggression, really!!!, best for once look at what you wrote and actually your the one thats aggressive and rude not me.

and if you don't like what i say, then put me on ignore, oh sori you have trouble reading.biggrin.png

'ILL informed minority' , ok last chance, come on the enlighten me!!! remember facts not speculation or forever be it known you carmine

and seems when challenged and cant answer. you, not me, turn to ridicule and abuse .clap2.gif

Aggression, really!!!, best for once look at what you wrote and actually your the one thats aggressive and rude not me.

and if you don't like what i say, then put me on ignore, oh sori you have trouble reading.biggrin.png

Oh whatever! Keep posting but don't expect me to bother reading. Sorry, what can i say. I just think you are a complete and utter bellend

Oh whatever! Keep posting but don't expect me to bother reading. Sorry, what can i say. I just think you are a complete and utter bellend

rude yet again.

rude yet again.

Yep well reply to my posts in the manner you do and you had better get used to it. I suggest you learn a bit of forum etiquette and you might find myself and others would be more willing to indulge in some debate with you.

^ Ignore is easier Carms......Was using too many brain cells to work out what he was saying anyway. Most of the time it appeared he was only using half a keyboardlaugh.png

BTW...your <21's might have stuffed the chavs, but a couple of 17 yr olds sorted them out last nightthumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

^ Ignore is easier Carms......Was using too many brain cells to work out what he was saying anyway. Most of the time it appeared he was only using half a keyboardlaugh.png

BTW...your <21's might have stuffed the chavs, but a couple of 17 yr olds sorted them out last nightthumbsup.gif

Yes ignore is probably the sensible option.

Regards the U21's, yes it appears we both have talent there and frankly, the way that transfer fees have gone, academies could start to be the life blood of clubs. Liverpool as a bonus still possess huge global marketing strength but the likes of Spurs will never generate the kind of revenues to compete with the big spenders so producing home grown is a must in these times.

Southampton seem to be doing alright don't they!! Team and manager of the season by a mile.

• Like 1

I think you mean scored against a team with an average age of 18 and including two 16 year olds !

The Guardian,

Friday 13 May 2011 22.30 BST

Harry Redknapp has revealed that he considered signing Luis Suárez in January but opted against making a bid after being told by scouts that the Uruguayan was not up to the grade.

"They said he's like Rafa [van der Vaart] and you can't have him and Rafa or you'd have two players who want to drop deep, so that was the problem. We were looking for someone to play up front with Rafa. People said he couldn't do that, he drifts and comes deep.

theguardian.com,

Thursday 9 October 2014 00.40 BST

Redknapp, whose book A Man Walks On To a Pitch is being serialised in the Daily Mail, said: “Just when I was on the verge of taking the plunge, the price went up. In the end he was sold for £22.8m to Liverpool. We wouldn’t have paid that.”

Strange what a difference of 3 years can make !

Edited by alfieconn

I think you mean scored against a team with an average age of 18 and including two 16 year olds !

Wasn't talking to you Noncey lad, but isn't one of them God's gift to football?clap2.gif

Wasn't talking to you Noncey lad, but isn't one of them God's gift to football?clap2.gif

I suppose it's easy to name call when your never going to meet them you little keyboard warrior !

rude yet again.

Yep well reply to my posts in the manner you do and you had better get used to it. I suggest you learn a bit of forum etiquette and you

might find myself and others would be more willing to indulge in

some debate with you.

forum ettiguitte, really, when you

spout vitriolic biggoted imo crap you dont debate carmine you tell. And when

questioned/challenged and you cant back your 'tells' up with facts

you get aggressive rude and turn to riddicule. anyone with a shade

of an iq or impartiallity stays away but hello , now we seem to get

other little bullying self important dullards joining in, i take it

wee willy is showing his nasty little chipped shoulder to the world

.again. Best he go 'debate ', who 's gonna be the new liverpool capt,

best someone be interested!! . Saying that there are some reasoned

opinions on that thread. However i know you might find it dificult

to apply or grasp but ,,,onwards ,,, with respectful reasoned

comment.

Been a while since i posted on here, been away from Thailand too long but now i'm back.

Just in the nick of time by the looks of it, anyone fancy talking about the football? whistling.gif

Finding this another very frustrating season (again), back four is pretty rubbish, don't understand Kaboul being captain, he's looked a liability for ages, Dier is not a full back, Rose is better going forward (like most of our full backs) and whoever partners Kaboul is on a hiding to nothing.

Hope Kane gets the start tonight, don't know what he needs to do to get the nod in the Premier League.

Midfield is....meh, just seems no urgency with the ball, like the high press without it but then it just slows down too much. Lack of width.

I know it's a new manager/system but the age it took for Poch to change things up against Newcastle was alarming.

Thank god Villa are crap.

Thoughts? Mine is mostly concern!! COYS w00t.gif

I want to see Kane get a start but its a really tough call knowing what the selection will be. I'm equally concerned about Villa being written off they way they are.

Think i'll just wait and see what the line up is! One things for sure, we really need a result tonight.

Been a while since i posted on here, been away from Thailand too long but now i'm back.

Just in the nick of time by the looks of it, anyone fancy talking about the football? whistling.gif

Finding this another very frustrating season (again), back four is pretty rubbish, don't understand Kaboul being captain, he's looked a liability for ages, Dier is not a full back, Rose is better going forward (like most of our full backs) and whoever partners Kaboul is on a hiding to nothing.

Hope Kane gets the start tonight, don't know what he needs to do to get the nod in the Premier League.

Midfield is....meh, just seems no urgency with the ball, like the high press without it but then it just slows down too much. Lack of width.

I know it's a new manager/system but the age it took for Poch to change things up against Newcastle was alarming.

Thank god Villa are crap.

Thoughts? Mine is mostly concern!! COYS w00t.gif

Many problems to rectify, not least the best back four. Poch has to do a U turn on Kaboul and get rid, he is the biggest liability - we are in full agreement on that. The (eventual) return of Walker will make a real difference me thinks and will allow Dier to play in the centre.... Eventually.

Kane to start tonight and I predict will be a real handful. COYS

All good fun on here....same as every season with those two!

Got more passion than pur bloody first team this time round too......

Uck me I thought this was the Arse thread for a minute.

Where is Iancnx when you need him?cheesy.gif

I'm back. Been travelling. Feisty in here me thinks. Just looking in on a mancurian stalemate. Hope Rooney get sent off again, and Hart trips over his laces.