Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Always good for a laugh as they're such special, special people, you Spuuuuurrsss....biggrin.png

http://shop.tottenha...2btn-jpg/45514/

But there's no dates on it 39.gif4.gif

Does there need to be with Scott Parker & Kyle Walker modelling Alfredo ?? biggrin.png

I " Pr Scr " that this morning..

Ere Alf, what is it again ??

T*ttingham, " can't live with em, can't live without em " or whatever thta poxy flag says ?? Bwahahaha laugh.png

Riijt, bore off & support Exeter you Mushroom.

Now now josephine, theres a good girl, it's not very lady like to become abusive If you'v got the 'hump' go and take it out on you're boyfriend!!

you never know perhaps he might explain to you something bout footie.

Always good for a laugh as they're such special, special people, you Spuuuuurrsss....biggrin.png

http://shop.tottenha...2btn-jpg/45514/

Mugs!! cheesy.gif

Yeah sad old mugs!!! strange cant quite work out why, but it made me think of you Mr red.

Sensitive sole aren't you...tongue.png where in Devon are you from ??

yeah right old southern softies us mate,. born in london, lived nr exeter until my twenties, which was/is v accessible 4 mancs in search of a bit of warm and dry weather.

i think ball bag head is starting to realise that his total lack of any commitment to Spurs during the period of the England vacancy was not appreciated. Now he's suggesting the team is being undermined because he hasn't been offered a contract extention!

the sooner he flies off to the middle east the better.

i think ball bag head is starting to realise that his total lack of any commitment to Spurs during the period of the England vacancy was not appreciated. Now he's suggesting the team is being undermined because he hasn't been offered a contract extention!

the sooner he flies off to the middle east the better.

One can only pray 63.gif

Reportedly prefers Spurs to Arsenal. Hope for your sakes that his football shows better judgment than thattongue.png

Are you going to give us a clue who you are talking about or should we presume its Jan Vertonghen.

To be fair, it might just be that he doesn't want to play in a library every other week being critisized by clueless prawn sandwich munching blowhards from surrey who never went to a football match in their lives before until they got their cosy new stadium......or is that lazy, incorrect asinine stereotyping by me again? smile.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Nice place Exeter,but i did not enjoy my time there.

Or were u at the game when exeter's 35ish year old fullback nutmegged Ronaldo?

I was in the pub at half time actually cos my eyes could not see the other end of the pitch,it was very shallow in that 10 step away end! biggrin.png

Nice place Exeter,but i did not enjoy my time there.

Or were u at the game when exeter's 35ish year old fullback nutmegged Ronaldo?

I was in the pub at half time actually cos my eyes could not see the other end of the pitch,it was very shallow in that 10 step away end! biggrin.png

Yeah, that away end, even by div one/2 standards is an embarrassment!!! trust me when I say, against Leeds last season between exeter and a totally inept Exeter police force. it came v close to another 'Hillsborough'. one of the prob's resulting in exeter's financial demise was they took a post Hillsborough ground improvement , at the time record loan, where the club had to match in a high proportion of what it took out, the powers to be at the time took the deal and so was the beginning of Exeter's demise, unfortunalty IMO this seems to have made the trust v v cautious about large expenditure and the away end,imo, is a casualty of this.

Anyway bac on spurs

colourful flowers almost as picture postcard as some of the stuff our ari is comin out with

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7796583/Harry-CL-is-not-everything

or could he have a point?

Edited by rijit

As Harry has pointed out what really matters to a player is that the manager has a long term contract. If the manager is in the final year of his contract, it will naturally unsettle players and it is unlikely that players will even consider joining the clubthumbsup.gif

Tht's why

Eden Hazard went to the rentboys is it Abrak whistling.gif

It's all about perception, with the arse wipes ure perceived 2 b joining a Wenger led club. Join Chelsea your perceived to be joining the finacial clout of euro trash, when u join spur's your perceived 2 b joining Ari's march to the top, Take away any of these from clubs and riightly or wrongly, it's going to be perceived as de stabilizing the club and players will defo react differently

As Harry has pointed out what really matters to a player is that the manager has a long term contract. If the manager is in the final year of his contract, it will naturally unsettle players and it is unlikely that players will even consider joining the clubthumbsup.gif

Rubbish Abrak, money is their number one priority

Oh and there was I thinking that those smiley things served a purpose.

Oh and there was I thinking that those smiley things served a purpose.

biggrin.png calm down, just a misread!