Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Well not this season he's not but i wouldn't like to bet on him starting next season. If he goes it will be abroad though.

If the price is met. What say you to £60m? biggrin.png

If the rumours regarding Mourinho and Ronaldo leaving are true, I could see him as an ideal replacement at Real Madrid. Ronaldo was/is a hit there and I think Bale still has the best to come and will be his equal. I'll be sorry to see him leave the PL though...........unless........£40,000,000 + Balotelli. laugh.png

Just a mo!

Real Madrid have stepped up their pursuit of Gareth Bale by putting together a £33million bid to try and prise him away from White Hart Lane.

http://www.dailymail...Spurs-star.html

Edited by uptheos

£33m is a joke. No chance.

I've passed your decision on to Levy. wink.png

Bale is not for sale with another three years left on his contract ups.

It would take silly money...and £33m is not enough.

It's a shame you spurs fans are so selfish. Bale is young and ambitious and wants to play in the champions league, yet you guys want to keep him for Europa. So very, very selfish. I suppose you and Levy are peas of a pod.

It's a shame you spurs fans are so selfish. Bale is young and ambitious and wants to play in the champions league, yet you guys want to keep him for Europa. So very, very selfish. I suppose you and Levy are peas of a pod.

And you know this how exactly?

Well not this season he's not but i wouldn't like to bet on him starting next season. If he goes it will be abroad though.

well 60 mill is a good deposit for the ground renovations, if we dont make the champs league for next year, he will be difficult to keep.

the big money will be offered.

the win against the villa was deserved, but they are a desperately undermanned side at the moment.

£33m is a joke. No chance.

I've passed your decision on to Levy. wink.png

Bale is not for sale with another three years left on his contract ups.

It would take silly money...and £33m is not enough.

KNOB

I'd help pack his bags give him a banana and send him on his way.

• Like 1

I get the feeling that Parker will be playing tonight, could replace Dembele as he looked injured at the end of the Villa game or in Dembeles position with him pushed further forward.

Also feel sorry for Hudd, didn't really do much wrong when he played earlier on in the season and now he's not even on the bench ! certainly would bring something different if he came on, perhaps he is on his way.

I get the feeling that Parker will be playing tonight, could replace Dembele as he looked injured at the end of the Villa game or in Dembeles position with him pushed further forward.

Also feel sorry for Hudd, didn't really do much wrong when he played earlier on in the season and now he's not even on the bench ! certainly would bring something different if he came on, perhaps he is on his way.

Sorry just read Hudd has been injured.

yeah 60 mil sounds good enuf money. But tbh honest since vbs been here overall huddlestone has been poor, came close to being shipped out be it on loan pre season, would it be surprising if he were to move on in the jan window? if vb wants players in, levy for sure will want to, at least, some attempt to balance the books and i could well be wrong , but the best I can see for the hudd under VB is being a bit part/bench player, shame really, shone under our ari, but for whatever reasons, so far it aint really worked for him under vb.

Indeed good 3 points, never easy against a Martin O'Neill side. But a decent performance. Would have liked to see the Parker/Sandro with Dembele pushed further forward midfield for a bit longer. Great touchl from Dempsey for that Adebayor chance near the end.

As for Bale, not convinced there was much contact after seeing the replays, he really doesn't need to do it.

No doubts it was a penalty, bales running through past ? AT PACE AND THE GUY KNEED HIM, he lost his balance and went/knocked over him over, unfortunately Bales reputation is preceding him. Still always good to get three points of a martin oneill team.Thought overall the strikers gave a good enuf perfornmance but the amount of chances they are getting, they should be filliing their boots!!!

No doubts it was a penalty, bales running through past ? AT PACE AND THE GUY KNEED HIM, he lost his balance and went/knocked over him over, unfortunately Bales reputation is preceding him. Still always good to get three points of a martin oneill team.Thought overall the strikers gave a good enuf perfornmance but the amount of chances they are getting, they should be filliing their boots!!!

I think that the ref bottled it and decided to give Bale a card instead of a pen, as there was definitely contact hence why he went down.

As for the team performance, i thought we played well but disappointed with Walker and Adebayor, they seem to be playing with no

confidence.

Ade had 3 really good chances to score and missed them all, Walker was giving fouls away which led to their goal and gave away possession far too often.

The midfield looked awesome!

too true sotsira,walker is really struggling, i thought a couple of weeks ago he was starting to get a bit of form back, i think naughton is starting to gain some though.

when i first saw the bale incident, i thought "idiot" why go down?, but he did get some contact,enough for a penalty i dont know.

lloris, is starting to look like a man who can lead his defence,lennon seemed to step up last night.

3 points in the bag, and we dont seem to do well at sunderland in recent times.

take care for the new year you yids.