Tottenham Thread

chonabot

AVB is reportedly very keen on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Good video here of the young 24 year old Gambonese striker who scored 21 goals last season.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xu20ZBBbz5A

I would hope he would be the second coming with that name ! Very impressive !:clap2:

It seems the price tag is 10m which seems good value considering the 21 goals scored, and 16 assists. Looks like Monaco also want him.....

AVB is reportedly very keen on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Good video here of the young 24 year old Gambonese striker who scored 21 goals last season.

I would hope he would be the second coming with that name ! Very impressive !Posted Image

I'm wary of strikers whose name starts with an A. :blink:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xu20ZBBbz5A

I would hope he would be the second coming with that name ! Very impressive !clap2.gif

I'm wary of strikers whose name starts with an A. blink.png

That was the first thing I thought of.biggrin.png But he is apparently not a Togoian.tongue.png

Send him to Citeh for "assimilation". laugh.png

We won't pay any less than $20mil ! That's final !!!tongue.png

LOl ,

ANd smoke's i think they call it swipe? on my mobby, and sometimes i just wanna swipe the f---cin thing down a wall, barring that and its current battery life is <deleted>, i ve got 2 say i quite like itthumbsup.gif

Edited by rijit

Inferior? totally disagree we were amongst the favs No one wanted to draw.then came the tournament !!! cappelo totally 100% misgauged it he took a tired and battered bunch that desperatly needed touch of R&R to get overj a demanding prem what did hedo ? THE complete opposite took away their mobiles.no gfs and trained their nuts of hard for 2? weeks.english people dont do dictiral well.i think thought it worked and works 4 the Italians,why not! he soon found out.bet if you got him in private he admit 2 getting it 100% wrong.anyways still struggling with this predictive text on my mobile !

Correct . He is a control freak.

yep the fa arnt the greatest and thats being kind, but you cant argue with capellos record,

seria a 8 times with 3 clubs, la liga twice, champions league once, and various other cups,.nt bad for an unisprational coach, IN FACT not many

around that are better than that !!!!

just shame he got it all wrong in the tournaments for England..

He's past it. Most of his achievements were done in the 90's.

Capello's record as a coach.

Milan

Serie A (4): 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96

Supercoppa Italiana (3): 1992, 1993, 1994

UEFA Champions League (1): 1993–94

European Super Cup (1): 1994

Real Madrid

La Liga (2): 1996–97, 2006–07

Roma

Serie A (1): 2000–01

Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2001

Check out Mourhino's CV which I have posted on the Chelsea thread.

AVB is reportedly very keen on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Good video here of the young 24 year old Gambonese striker who scored 21 goals last season.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xu20ZBBbz5A

If that is the best he can do I don't rate him. Notice how many times he hits the net by just barely avoiding the goalie. Not clinical.

If he's better than the video shows, fair does, but TBH, I could have scored those goals.

Smokie could probably have scored them at the same time as checking out local restaurants on his mobile.

He's not coming to Chelsea, that's for sure.

Wot is it rij? wanna make sure I font get one.

]Posted Image   galxy s 9000i don't think they do them any more keep on thinking of updating it but i'm to tightPosted Image 

I'll be getting my new S4 next week.

A million posts by Christmas. :D

• Like 1

yep the fa arnt the greatest and thats being kind, but you cant argue with capellos record,

seria a 8 times with 3 clubs, la liga twice, champions league once, and various other cups,.nt bad for an unisprational coach, IN FACT not many

Milan

Real Madrid

Roma

Seems the sticking point for capello at psg is the one year contract!!!,, There arnt that many managers around that will leave another job for a 12 month deal, so psg may well have to rethink and wouldnt be surprised to cap's in the job, IMO he'll do a good job Oh and capellos been in international management since 2008, last won la liga 2006/7, and your saying he's to old, really!!! what total BOLLACKS, B munich manager, last season how old was he? but i suppose that was different.!!!

• Like 1

Milan

Real Madrid

Roma

Seems the sticking point for capello at psg is the one year contract!!!,, There arnt that many managers around that will leave another job for a 12 month deal, so psg may well have to rethink and wouldnt be surprised to cap's in the job, IMO he'll do a good job Oh and capellos been in international management since 2008, last won la liga 2006/7, and your saying he's to old, really!!! what total BOLLACKS, B munich manager, last season how old was he? but i suppose that was different.!!!

Is Leonardo still calling the shots at PSG ? He strikes me as being out of his depth. Did PSG really think a guy like Capello would swoon over a 12 month contract ?! Silliness.

Milan

Real Madrid

Roma

Yep. Very different. Jupp still has passion.

Wot is it rij? wanna make sure I font get one.

]:thumbsup: galxy s 9000i don't think they do them any more keep on thinking of updating it but i'm to tight:) ,

I'll be getting my new S4 next week.

A million posts by Christmas. :D

Just go easy with the 13 megapixel attachments though Smokie.

TV server will slow up.

Milan

Real Madrid

Roma

Really , perhaps you could enlighten us on the difference between jupps passion and cappello's none passion ?

Milan

Real Madrid

Roma

Really , perhaps you could enlighten us on the difference between jupps passion and cappello's none passion ?

I want it. I want it badly.

Looks like we are very close to getting Paulinho. 17m is the reported fee.

Corinthians director of football Edu - a former Arsenal player - has confirmed that there have been further developments and a move to London now looks likely.

When asked about the interest from the White Hart Lane club, Edu told UOL: "The situation is well underway.

"We have to agree on some details of the negotiation, so I can't say he will leave yet, but the negotiations are good." //

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8787465/?

Have we signed this lad yet then?

Your a bit impatient smokes, give it another couple of months biggrin.png

Its like a sick joke innit?

Up on the BBC website pleasem.

I am repulsed and nearly infuriated at the amount of money Spurs are planning to throw at this alleged box to box phenom. You will harvest what you sow with this irresponsible looting of the Spurs coffers.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Have we signed this lad yet then?

Your a bit impatient smokes, give it another couple of months :D

Its like a sick joke innit?

Up on the BBC website pleasem.

I am repulsed and nearly infuriated at the amount of money Spurs are planning to throw at this alleged box to box phenom. You will harvest what you sow with this irresponsible looting of the Spurs coffers.:D

Its just the beginning....a statement of intent......wait until we sign the two strikers!