Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Profound apologies.... I thought this was the Tottenham Thread and presumed it was a place for spurs fans to gather and exchange thoughts and ideas amongst themselves. I have no interest in listening to 'other' supporters in here. There are enough story-lines in the mainstream media and press to more than adequately inform us of what is happening to our adversaries. This is the Tottenham Thread!

Take a Chill Pill.

You will find that most of us on here 'interact' with each other and wind each other up on each others threads.

As for gathering and exchanging thoughts. You are in the wrong place, as there is not much of that goes on in the Tottenham thread:lol:

You are both right and wrong.

Obviously we enjoy it when you come on here and make a tit of yourself Jack and it is obviously not that often as more sense is talked on here than any other thread.

Off you toddle and sign Cavani now there's a good wee laddie. :D

Come on smokie!!

How can you claim that more sense is talked on here, when you have Alfie and rijiit?:cheesy:

And we wont be buying Cavani.

Negredo....yes

And if we sell Dzeko, then we will buy Osvaldo.:D

I didn't know Osvaldo was on the City radar. That would be Pablo Osvaldo from Roma ? Another herculean arsehol_e. Just say no.:coffee1:

Ardiles?

(Sorry. I'm a newbie chav. didn't murray do well. Cheers guys. Jogo bonito)

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! :lol:

Of what? Not as if we're shy in the midfield department.

'Tis a striker I'm after and a bloody good one!

There's a lot more outs than ins here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/2432939/Premier-League-Transfer-Talk-Club-by-club-Football-Transfers-Football-Rumours-.html

Although I see Citeh are splashing enormously stupid amounts of cash yet again.

City have bought 2 players, with a 3rd (Negredo) on his way.

We have strengthened in areas we needed to.

On the other hand Arsenal have supposedly got the money but the great ditherer Wenger is sh!tting bricks at the thought of spending it.

He has failed with Fellaini, Rooney, Jovetic, Villa, Suarez and they are doing their upmost to screw up the Higuain deal.

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry on:thumbsup:

Jack Danny or any Tom Dick or Harry. You are on the wrong thread dear chap. The utter rowlocks you spout is a waste of your time cause you are just gonna be disregarded and ignored in here. Move along back from whence you came there's a good chap!

Ian, this is a forum for us all to reply to any topic we may choose. It is not for you to try and make other posters feel unwelcome in here, or anywhere else on ThaiVisa

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Noted and apologies if anyone feels unwelcome, that was not my intention. I just find some of the posts perhaps little misplaced.

• Like 1

You lot can't pollute the sweet smell of our new dawn.

COYS! :)

<deleted> me, its William Shakespaere:clap2:

Good Morning.

Paulhino. a ray of sunshine beaming in through the transfer window.

COYS! :)

Wait till we are top at Xmas....I will be doing sonnets by then. :P

Not sure if Moyes will be a comedy or a tragedy.

Quote//

You're new here, aren't you? //

Yup I am new, and was welcomed by the Tottenham faithful in here, and, I have been a Spurs fan since 1966.... at the tender age of 5 years old!

• Like 1

COYS! smile.png

Wait till we are top at Xmas....I will be doing sonnets by then. tongue.png

Not sure if Moyes will be a comedy or a tragedy.

A bit of both. Blokes out of his depth. Even aking into account the summer break, the Manure thread is very quiet. Apart from the odd bit of nonsense from the self proclaimed oracle of football, PeterMik, theres very little been said apart the new manager, and i understand their concerns and bewilderment that a more experienced, established big name manager wasn't chosen. Geezer couldn't even get an interview at some clubs 15 months agothumbsup.gif

COYS! smile.png

Good Morning.

Indeed and he has Lewis Holtby by his side, in the shadow. laugh.png

COYS! Posted Image

Good Morning.

Indeed and he has Lewis Holtby by his side, in the shadow. Posted Image

Nope I can't se Holtby....just some huge geezer munching a banana. ;)

COYS! Posted Image

Good Morning.

Indeed and he has Lewis Holtby by his side, in the shadow. Posted Image

Nope I can't se Holtby....just some huge geezer munching a banana. ;)

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! laugh.png

Of what? Not as if we're shy in the midfield department.

'Tis a striker I'm after and a bloody good one!

There's a lot more outs than ins here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/2432939/Premier-League-Transfer-Talk-Club-by-club-Football-Transfers-Football-Rumours-.html

Although I see Citeh are splashing enormously stupid amounts of cash yet again.

City have bought 2 players, with a 3rd (Negredo) on his way.

We have strengthened in areas we needed to.

On the other hand Arsenal have supposedly got the money but the great ditherer Wenger is sh!tting bricks at the thought of spending it.

He has failed with Fellaini, Rooney, Jovetic, Villa, Suarez and they are doing their upmost to screw up the Higuain deal.

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry on:thumbsup:

Jack Danny or any Tom Dick or Harry. You are on the wrong thread dear chap. The utter rowlocks you spout is a waste of your time cause you are just gonna be disregarded and ignored in here. Move along back from whence you came there's a good chap!

Ian, this is a forum for us all to reply to any topic we may choose. It is not for you to try and make other posters feel unwelcome in here, or anywhere else on ThaiVisa

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Noted and apologies if anyone feels unwelcome, that was not my intention. I just find some of the posts perhaps little misplaced.

No need to be polite on here Ian, just say what you mean "<deleted> and boring" laugh.png

• Like 1

If interest value on TVF footie threads is anything to go by, looks like Spurs will definitely get in the top 4.

AVB remains low profile and seems to have the respect of the fans.

Chavs love Jose.

Pellegrini and Moyes. unknown quantities.

Wenger has made top 4 every season for god knows how long.

Interesting season ahead.

• Like 1

Dunno why ... But back when I was a nipper Alan Gilzean was my fav player along with Pat Jennings of course

greaves for me mate, with jennings a close second pushing Cyril Knowles into third smile.png

i understand their concerns and bewilderment that a more experienced, established big name manager wasn't chosen.

If you look at the track record of "big name managers" over the last few years, even with huge budgets a la Citeh and Chelski, none of them have done what Ferguson has done.

Methinks them boots is just too big to fill.

The only question for me is how long before the Merchandise Buccaneer fans start getting on Moyes' back?

So, another mouthy Spurs supporter to tolerate.tongue.png

Ian-please contact Smokie for the skinny as to what is, and what is not, tolerated from your gabby camp.whistling.gif

Edited by jellydog