Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Spurs won't spend the money.

Man U are on the ropes.

City?

Arsenal?

Choose your 3.

i have a feeling this time he will. word is powers that be were very impressed and appreciative of AVB's public commitment in the midst of PSG's advances. Add to that the probable assurances that were given to Bale

Man U are on the ropes.

City?

Arsenal?

Choose your 3.

i have a feeling this time he will. word is powers that be were very impressed and appreciative of AVB's public commitment in the midst of PSG's advances. Add to that the probable assurances that were given to Bale

You make a pretty strong case with that reasoning Carmine. Let's see if they can break the skinflint habit.

• Like 1

Internet says he won't pay more than 15 for Benteke.

See you next season.

Where's my <deleted>***** taxi.

I doubt anyone else is privy in conversation between uncle and nephew. Its going to be a difficult wait for Spurs fans when its so clear for all to see the force we could be if for once they go for itwhistling.gif

ah well i read some where 24 but he's reckoned to be 22, Yeah rightcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

still as long as the football world believes it, then all's well.wai2.gif

and f== siddle. still if he gettting a bit of movement our attack should do well

Man U are on the ropes.

City?

Arsenal?

Choose your 3.

You make a pretty strong case with that reasoning Carmine. Let's see if they can break the skinflint habit.

levy's,imo, been treated a touch unfairly about this so called refusal to go over the 20 mil sure he likes a deal and TBH he's done us proud but he's had 2 deals circa the 20 mil that have gone pear shape predominately because of multiple ownership issues and thus causing registration issues, not because he has failed or refused to wedge out.

• Like 2

One thing that is leaving manchester double quick,,,,,,,,, is looney's hair,clap2.gif there was a picture of utd in training 2 day in th e indie? , cant find it on line , but its gone walk about AGAIN

And if Rooney does leave Man U let me know.

if i recall correctly the debate wasnt whether rooney left, he may well leave but that moyes wouldnt be bothered by him leaving http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wayne-rooney-transfer-latest-david-moyes-reveals-he-has-visited-strikers-house-in-attempt-to-keep-him-at-manchester-united-8700010.html

Incorrect

You rubbed my nose in it when Moyes was reported as saying Rooney is staying.

no I said moyes wouldnt not want rooney to leave, and you said i quote '<deleted>'

and when moyes came out saying rooney wasnt leaving , i said 'i told you so'wai2.gif

:cheesy:

just another point benteke 24!!!!,,,,,,, yeah right

Christian Benteke

Soccer player

Christian Benteke Liolo is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for Aston Villa in the Premier League and the Belgian national team.Wikipedia

Born: December 3, 1990 (age 22), Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Another point is the tendency of these African chaps to bugger off for six weeks in the middle of every other season. Not so much an issue if you aren't in the Champions League of course.

:thumbsup:

Not much of an issue if he plays for Belguim either :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

And i thought it was only the chavs with a lack of knowledge of football :lol:

Chavs haven't got a problem with black players.

Incorrect

no I said moyes wouldnt not want rooney to leave, and you said i quote '<deleted>'

and when moyes came out saying rooney wasnt leaving , i said 'i told you so':wai2:

Moving the goalposts is the way women argue.

What the fcuks going on ? one player in, none sold, looks like Levy is up to his old tricks again 14.gif

You're the experts, you tell me.

Mourhino appears to be making steady progress with a wallet you can only dream about.

Incorrect

and when moyes came out saying rooney wasnt leaving , i said 'i told you so':wai2:

Moving the goalposts is the way women argue.

don't talk bollacks mate, i can remember if you cant remember what was said and want to make a point of it go back and look it up.thumbsup.gif

My first wife was a bit like you rijit.

that really sounds like the sort lame ignorant comment some dumb arsed redneck from the 70's would come out with, get a f--cin grip!!! and you 2 smokie,, w00t.gif

that really sounds like the sort lame ignorant comment some dumb arsed redneck from the 70's would come out with, get a f--cin grip!!! and you 2 smokie,, w00t.gif

twice biggrin.png

twice biggrin.png

If a post makes me laugh it gets a like. Simple as rij! rolleyes.gif

t's not that i was massively against his signing, it's probably just how it's come first. if you'd asked me if we could sign one player this summer, what position would it be? my answer would've been a striker. if you'd said how about two signings, i'd've said a striker and a wide forward. three signings? a striker, a wide forward and a playmaker/creative midfielder. a fourth? probably another forward of some sort. fifth .. perhaps a left back, although personaly i'm a fan of both bae and rose but i'm not sure avb is particularly enamoured with them. my main basis of arguement against signing paulinho is that a box to box midfielder would've been way down on my list of priorities and considering we shelled out £17m for him(and we've spent an average of £1.53m net per year for the previous five years) i was and still am struggling to comprehend that we'll be spending much more.

This fella has it spot on in my eyes thumbsup.gif

t's not that i was massively against his signing, it's probably just how it's come first. if you'd asked me if we could sign one player this summer, what position would it be? my answer would've been a striker. if you'd said how about two signings, i'd've said a striker and a wide forward. three signings? a striker, a wide forward and a playmaker/creative midfielder. a fourth? probably another forward of some sort. fifth .. perhaps a left back, although personaly i'm a fan of both bae and rose but i'm not sure avb is particularly enamoured with them. my main basis of arguement against signing paulinho is that a box to box midfielder would've been way down on my list of priorities and considering we shelled out £17m for him(and we've spent an average of £1.53m net per year for the previous five years) i was and still am struggling to comprehend that we'll be spending much more.

If he is right AVB better pop along to Specsavers.

Yes he's spot on bar the last line i hope. Its now or never for Uncle Joe. Everyone can see the potential. If we are to mix it with the other four we MUST buy some more quality, especially upfront. Invest in the squad or please sell us to a buyer with ambition.

• Like 1

The sun reckons Tottenham are to offer Aston Villa the choice of Benoit Assou-Ekotto, 29, Scott Parker, 32, Jake Livermore, 23, or Tom Huddlestone, 26, along with £20m in exchange for their 22-year-old Belgium international striker Christian Benteke. I suppose it all depends on how much Villa fancy/need any of their cast off's. Would be better to go with a 25 Mil cash bid and try to recoup the money back, by selling the players to other clubs, which I'm sure they will be able to. Pissing around doesn't get you anywhere.

• Like 1