Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Au Contraire.

Jogo Bonito.

Chicog is sweating over the gooner forums eighteen hours a day looking for a glimmer of hope.

I say he should be allowed the odd tantrum. biggrin.png

"Odd"??!!tongue.png

chicoq's alright mate but citing the virtues of a nonce in a sleeping bag, wearing plimsoles, classless, "i didn't see the incident" and i don't shake hands when i lose", arrogant <deleted> is never going to go down well on a Tottenham forum as very well he knows.

Try better next timeclap2.gif

Just biting on MrB's straight line Carmine.biggrin.png Chicog seems a good sort to me, despite that sizable pebble in his shoe.laugh.png

Au Contraire.

Jogo Bonito.

Chicog is sweating over the gooner forums eighteen hours a day looking for a glimmer of hope.

I say he should be allowed the odd tantrum. biggrin.png

Nah, every Gooner kno that you just check Newsnow from about 3 minutes to midnight at the end of the transfer window.

smile.png

Just picked this up from evidently the Dutch press.

Nacer Chadli according to Voetbal International, is ready to sign for Spurs. Spurs need to find an additional €2m.

Chadli’s contract with FC Twente expires in 2014, and they would like €9m, not the €7m allegedly offered.

Who is Chadli? Well, he’s a right footed 23 year old attacking winger who’s scored 21 times in 2 seasons for the Dutch side.

The source is a little dubious

http://theboyhotspur.com/?p=2681

Dont know the source, but I would say its <deleted>

If they want 9 million, Daniel would only offer 4 or 5 NOT 7laugh.png

Message understood Mr Red. no respect for anybody who doesn't understand Jogo Bonito.

As for you carmine. You should be ashamed of yourself. Chastising others for criticism on your thread, when you are venomous on others.

Smokie. Off the fence with a quick left hook. Impressive?

Rijit. Go with the heart son. respect.

Chicog. Good luck.

• Like 1

Nacer Chadli according to Voetbal International, is ready to sign for Spurs. Spurs need to find an additional €2m.

Chadli’s contract with FC Twente expires in 2014, and they would like €9m, not the €7m allegedly offered.

Who is Chadli? Well, he’s a right footed 23 year old attacking winger who’s scored 21 times in 2 seasons for the Dutch side.

Apparently he played in midfield last season and no10 for Belgium in their last game facepalm.gif

Apparently he played in midfield last season and no10 for Belgium in their last game facepalm.gif

If he likes frites and good beer sign him up!

Message understood Mr Red. no respect for anybody who doesn't understand Jogo Bonito.

As for you carmine. You should be ashamed of yourself. Chastising others for criticism on your thread, when you are venomous on others.

Smokie. Off the fence with a quick left hook. Impressive?

Rijit. Go with the heart son. respect.

Chicog. Good luck.

Ohh dear boy ...i understand smile.png

Are you sure you are a football supporter and not Quentin Crisp in disguise.

I do like this one...

"If I have any talent at all, it is not for doing but for being."

Are you sure you are a football supporter and not Quentin Crisp in disguise.

I do like this one...

"If I have any talent at all, it is not for doing but for being."[/size][/

Happy Christmas Mr Moyes.