Tottenham Thread

chonabot

yeah what happened to damio , was out of the Brazilian squad as well ,injured ? and seems we're

near a deal

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/tottenham-roberto-soldado-valencia

So Rijiit, your source that you rely on is The Guardian.

I will go out on a limb and say its <deleted>xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png

If Levy aint prepared to pay 25 for Benteke, I cant see him paying 27 for Soldado.

But maybe The Guardian knows something I dont know. Lets see.

So what are you trying to say Jackie, Baldini just flew over for a jolly? And the Valencia Board meeting is routine? Lol. Maybe you know nothing. Maybe your thought process is <deleted>. Your posts are good for a larf though..... So thanks for cheering us up as we wait for the good news.

Well as I see it, carmine is the only one of you Spurs lads who is not seriously delusional.

How do you know the Valencia Board is meeting? Just paper talk.

Seriously why would he pay 27mill for a 28 yr old, when he could have paid less for a 23/24 yr old?????

I say it aint gonna happen. So lets see!!

Yes they will huff and puff about a deal almost being done, but I believe Liverpool will sell Suarez and then pay the 27-30 mill (whichever figure you believe) to Valencia for the release clause. Meanwhile Baldini will be stuck around 19-20 million, waiting for Valencia to bucklelaugh.png

If I am wrong, then please feel free to take the p!ss.

Likewise I will do the same. You were wrong about Benteke, right about your left winger, wrong about Bernard, and I believe wrong about Soldado.

I your doing it again Mystic, no ones wrong cos the transfer window doesn't end to the 2 sept so what the <deleted> are you going on about and what was said about Benteke that we were wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!! your the only wrong whos delusuional with all this seeing in the future business, mystic stay on your <deleted> thread instead of talking shit on here all the time.

So show me where i have said that we will be getting Benteke, Bernard or Soldado and i will agree that i'm delusional !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Happily though SP we can only play eleven on the field at one time. Even Utd are restricted to that now. :D

I hear you Smokie.

To win the EPL and CL you need more than eleven though.

Good luck to Spurs.

I will go out on a limb and say its <deleted>xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.png

If Levy aint prepared to pay 25 for Benteke, I cant see him paying 27 for Soldado.

So what are you trying to say Jackie, Baldini just flew over for a jolly? And the Valencia Board meeting is routine? Lol. Maybe you know nothing. Maybe your thought process is <deleted>. Your posts are good for a larf though..... So thanks for cheering us up as we wait for the good news.

Well as I see it, carmine is the only one of you Spurs lads who is not seriously delusional.

Seriously why would he pay 27mill for a 28 yr old, when he could have paid less for a 23/24 yr old?????

Yes they will huff and puff about a deal almost being done, but I believe Liverpool will sell Suarez and then pay the 27-30 mill (whichever figure you believe) to Valencia for the release clause. Meanwhile Baldini will be stuck around 19-20 million, waiting for Valencia to bucklelaugh.png

Likewise I will do the same. You were wrong about Benteke, right about your left winger, wrong about Bernard, and I believe wrong about Soldado.

So show me where i have said that we will be getting Benteke, Bernard or Soldado and i will agree that i'm delusional !

I was referring to iancnx, Alfie.

He said it in a previous postsmile.png

carmine is the only one of you Spurs lads who is not seriously delusional.

So what was this then ?

yeah what happened to damio , was out of the Brazilian squad as well ,injured ? and seems we're

near a deal

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/23/tottenham-roberto-soldado-valencia

Yeah, you would have thought a concise well written report would have been appreciated especially by an ex plod, but whatever.

what was that saying 'you can take a horse to water? anyway

who knows the reason why we wouldnt pay 25 4 bernteke,, maybe it was the dictatorial stance taken by villa, maybe it was t at 25 milat the next level up, he was perceived still as a gamble who knows.. oh dan thats 'rhetoric', b4 you go of on one.biggrin.png but the fact that he's sent our f/d over to negotiate on a player priced at 26m, shows he's prepared to NEGOTIATE @ what he perceives a fair market price be it 2, 5 or 25.

Edited by rijit

So what was this then ?

Alfie, I dont know if you deliberately act thick or your just a loaf short of a picnic!!

You deliberately cut and paste other peoples posts to justify your point.

So I will explain...............The delusional part is the fact that all you Spurs fans, excepting carmine, refuse to condemn Levy and are forever informing TV about the latest guy who you are going to buy, when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else that its simply not going to happen.

The reference to Benteke/Bernard and your new left winger, was in answer to iancx. Hope thats clear.rolleyes.gif

near a deal

Yeah, you would have thought a concise well written report would have been appreciated especially by an ex plod, but whatever.

who knows the reason why we wouldnt pay 25 4 bernteke,, maybe it was the dictatorial stance taken by villa, maybe it was t at 25 milat the next level up, he was perceived still as a gamble who knows.. oh dan thats 'rhetoric', b4 you go of on one.biggrin.png but the fact that he's sent our f/d over to negotiate on a player priced at 26m, shows he's prepared to NEGOTIATE @ what he perceives a fair market price be it 2, 5 or 25.

well written report?

Thats about the only part of this post that I understood.

If you want a serious debate, rijiit, can I ask that you TRY to write in English.

It looks like a dyslexic spider has written the last post

Jackie, you should be more concerned about getting your girls in order for 23rd November...... Can't wait for that one !

Why should that date be significant?

As of right now, with no centre forward and the likelihood that Bale is going to Bail, your team, unfortunately is not seen as a concern.

It will be like a practise game for us.cheesy.gif

near a deal

well written report?

If you want a serious debate, rijiit, can I ask that you TRY to write in English.

Personally I prefer the dyslexic stuff from rijit to the twisted stuff that you write.

Big offer for bale coming in so i am hearing smile.png seriously.

Really 37.gif37.gif37.gif

My thoughts as well.....he must be bored today! rolleyes.gif

Lads just trying to give you the info as i hear it wink.png

• Like 1

near a deal

well written report?

Personally I prefer the dyslexic stuff from rijit to the twisted stuff that you write.

I wonder why that doesnt surprise me?coffee1.gif

Big offer for bale coming in so i am hearing smile.png seriously.

Really 37.gif37.gif37.gif

My thoughts as well.....he must be bored today! rolleyes.gif

Lads just trying to give you the info as i hear it wink.png

Vey generous and heartwarming MrRed.

My faith is restored.

I'll let the Spurs fans deal with the specifics.

The source is a meeting between Bale's agent and Perez which took place on..... Wait for it....

25 June 2013. Lol..... 28 days ago. Funny as <deleted> that all you lurkers are jumping on that.

Bale has agreed a 6 year deal with Madrid........ All over tinternet now..!!!

Oh dear. I hope non of our Spurs supporters live above the fourth floor!!

50 mil should sort out a few low balconies.

So what was this then ?

The delusional part is the fact that all you Spurs fans, excepting carmine, refuse to condemn Levy and are forever informing TV about the latest guy who you are going to buy, when it is blatantly obvious to everyone else that its simply not going to happen.

The reference to Benteke/Bernard and your new left winger, was in answer to iancx. Hope thats clear.rolleyes.gif

My last 2 posts about Levy

Posted 2013-07-17 09:29:57

, more likely a case of Levy just dithering as usual

Posted 2013-07-20 08:58:39

I think its all down to Levy Ian, no centre forward, no one leaving as he is obviously asking too much money ! someone needs to shoot him and put me in charge

Footnote : you would have thought that he had learnt his lesson after previous seasons but obviously not ( wheres the angry emoticon BJ)

Now show me where i have informed TV about the latest guy we are going to buy !!!!!!!

Basicly don't come on here spouting unless you have your facts right plod.

i doubt Spurs fans find all the Bale talk anything more than amusing. Its so blatently obvious he's staying but papers need to be sold and internet sites want readers too so the "stories" will continue.

• Like 1

50 mil should sort out a few low balconies.

Anyone who believes Gareth would jump ship is:

post-63176-0-60502600-1374579119_thumb.j

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Funny as <deleted> that all you lurkers are jumping on that.

Funny as <deleted> I've never seen you before...... Lurkers, I ask ya.

Seems I have touched a nerve though, either way. All I do is report what I see, not always what 'I' believe.... i.e. calm the <deleted> down..!

redrus