Tottenham Thread

chonabot

according to the bbc only the sun are running the story, so were probably , ok definatly good 4 the time being.and they're running it at 800000 plus 1 £. r the slag mags trying 2 make this 1£ over

release figure an isaue in every supposedly contentious transfer now, give themselves more angles/bullshit 2.write about? but carms right if100s ever really offered he has to go.

The Independent's saying 105m

according to the bbc only the sun are running the story, so were probably , ok definatly good 4 the time being.and they're running it at 800000 plus 1 £. r the slag mags trying 2 make this 1£ over

release figure an isaue in every supposedly contentious transfer now, give themselves more angles/bullshit 2.write about? but carms right if100s ever really offered he has to go.

It's getting higher every week, it will be about 150m by the time the season starts,.....................................all a load of <deleted> of course biggrin.png

It's getting higher every week, it will be about 150m by the time the season starts,.....................................all a load of <deleted> of course biggrin.png

Oh i agree its almost certainly <deleted> . All i'm saying is if an offer of 105m quid was on the table i can't see how we could refuse. Its a crazy amount of money.

On a positive note what do you think of this starting lineup Alf

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose

Sandro Paulinho Dembele

Chadli Soldado Bale

That strikes me as a very decent side. Its starting to appear like AVB rated Soldado more than Benteke. Give it a couple of days and we should knowbiggrin.png

• Like 1

It's now clear that the latest round of BS originated from Spanish Rag Marca..... Again. Agree it is a complete load of old Tosh and I will be amazed if he leaves.

I like Carmines proposed 4-3-3 a lot!

Lets hope we can get Soldado (I still would like to see Bernard though..... But seems he is Arse bound).

I guess Daws in for Jan until he's fit again.

21 days to go. Palace were apparently pretty sharp looking the other day. It will be a cracking opener as Ian Holloway will have them all fired up for sure. Wish I could be there.

Hope they cancel the HK match later. Sorry for Sunderland as I fancied them doing over Citeh.

COYS

It's now clear that the latest round of BS originated from Spanish Rag Marca..... Again. Agree it is a complete load of old Tosh and I will be amazed if he leaves.

I like Carmines proposed 4-3-3 a lot!

Lets hope we can get Soldado (I still would like to see Bernard though..... But seems he is Arse bound).

I guess Daws in for Jan until he's fit again.

21 days to go. Palace were apparently pretty sharp looking the other day. It will be a cracking opener as Ian Holloway will have them all fired up for sure. Wish I could be there.

Hope they cancel the HK match later. Sorry for Sunderland as I fancied them doing over Citeh.

COYS

caulkers the left side cover so i'd expect to see him with Kaboul.

that surface is a disgrace and we should refuse to play on it. Alreadt lost Vertonghen with sprained ligaments. Who will be next?

• Like 1

Oh i agree its almost certainly <deleted> . All i'm saying is if an offer of 105m quid was on the table i can't see how we could refuse. Its a crazy amount of money.

Lloris

Sandro Paulinho Dembele

Chadli Soldado Bale

That strikes me as a very decent side. Its starting to appear like AVB rated Soldado more than Benteke. Give it a couple of days and we should knowbiggrin.png

Anything over 80m you cant really turn down ! still a little bit worried about the creativity in midfield if we struggling to break a team down, at least with that team we can push Dembele further forward which we were crying out for last season so perhaps that will be our creativity, if not Carroll can always come on.

Team looks a bit too big and powerful for my liking, so perhaps we should play Defoe to bring the average size down to give other teams a chance biggrin.png

Interesting piece in the mail where the sports writers give their spin on the top 4 transfer speculation.

Out of all of them.... This is the one that makes most sense to me:

SAM CUNNINGHAM @samcunningham

Rooney - His history with Moyes and slipping down the pecking order at the club make a move inevitable. Chelsea can pay him what he wants and win the trophies he wants.

Bale - Hell give Spurs one more season before moving on if they fall short again this year.

Suarez - Interesting that Real Madrid sold Napoli three players - Gonzalo Higuain, Raul Albiol and Jose Callejon - for a combined £51.5million this week, that seems just the right amount Liverpool want for the Uruguayan.

Fabregas - Manchester United need a marquee signing and he is just that. Barca are wrangling for more money but Moyes has been very public about his pursuit and will look foolish if they dont get him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2378777/Wayne-Rooney-Luis-Suarez-Gareth-Bale-Cesc-Fabregas--summer-transfer-sagas.html#ixzz2aD8kmBqB

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by iancnx

Interesting piece in the mail where the sports writers give their spin on the top 4 transfer speculation.

Out of all of them.... This is the one that makes most sense to me:

SAM CUNNINGHAM @samcunningham

Rooney - His history with Moyes and slipping down the pecking order at the club make a move inevitable. Chelsea can pay him what he wants and win the trophies he wants.

Bale - Hell give Spurs one more season before moving on if they fall short again this year.

Suarez - Interesting that Real Madrid sold Napoli three players - Gonzalo Higuain, Raul Albiol and Jose Callejon - for a combined £51.5million this week, that seems just the right amount Liverpool want for the Uruguayan.

Fabregas - Manchester United need a marquee signing and he is just that. Barca are wrangling for more money but Moyes has been very public about his pursuit and will look foolish if they dont get him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2378777/Wayne-Rooney-Luis-Suarez-Gareth-Bale-Cesc-Fabregas--summer-transfer-sagas.html#ixzz2aD8kmBqB

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this all makes sense to me from what I am reading in the quality press.

Apart from Fabregas leaving Barcelona. personally I don't think he will.

As somebody posted a while back. Xavi and Iniesta getting on in years. cesc in prime position to be happy and do well. Barcelona including new manager saying very strongly we won't sell cesc at any price.

Edited by SinglePot

Quality press on transfers? Oxymoron, no?

Rooney, nah.

Bale, maybe.

Suarez, sounds very possible.

Fabregas, egg meet face.

You should apply for a job with the mail. Your predictions almost matches one of their writers! Edited by iancnx

If the tiny totts have a stadium to build, 85 million would come in very handy.

Especially if Bale's season was a one off and he plays crap next year because he's in a grumpy mood.

biggrin.png

Makes sense to me.

I can't see any club offering more next season for Gareth than they are now.

Especially if Bale's season was a one off and he plays crap next year because he's in a grumpy mood.

biggrin.png

There's the danger !!! Will Bale duplicate his performance from last season ? Possibly, but maybe not. A bird in the hand seems a motto Levy is likely to be very aware of.

Even so, I'd bet Bale is safe with Spurs for awhile.

biggrin.png

There's the danger !!! Will Bale duplicate his performance from last season ? Possibly, but maybe not. A bird in the hand seems a motto Levy is likely to be very aware of.

Even so, I'd bet Bale is safe with Spurs for awhile.

If the Independent were correct we should arrange his flight to Madrid immediately. 105m quid <deleted>!!!

It would be mental to turn that down. We could replace him with a world class player and still put 70m towards a new stadium. You'd have to be a right knob to accuse us of being a selling club if we got away with that!

NB I do have an idea who that person might be though. Well actually theres a couple of thembiggrin.png

Anyway, the reality is Bale will be playing for us next season and Madrid will just have to wait as they did with Modric

Lloris

Sandro Paulinho Dembele

Chadli Soldado Bale

Have you seen the youtube stuff of Soldado mate? He looks outstanding in my opinion and has the pace and eye for goal we are missing.

He would be a fantastic signing for us. Fingers crossed.

It would be mental to turn that down. We could replace him with a world class player and still put 70m towards a new stadium. You'd have to be a right knob to accuse us of being a selling club if we got away with that!

To be honest Carms, nobody would blame you if you sold him for the lower prices being quoted of 80ish mil. It's a huge amount of dosh and nothing is guaranteed that he will duplicate last years performance and so his value could actually fall.

To be honest Carms, nobody would blame you if you sold him for the lower prices being quoted of 80ish mil. It's a huge amount of dosh and nothing is guaranteed that he will duplicate last years performance and so his value could actually fall.

Yes and looking at the state of the pitch we' have just had to play on he could rupture his ankle ligaments too.

I think it would be a fantastic transfer coup if we could sell him for over 100m. I;ll keep my fingers crossed Florentino Perez is that desperate!

A mate of mine back in the UK says Southampton are looking very keen on Damiao to give Ricky Lambert a bit of support.

Prepared to pay 20 mil plus.

I hope he enjoys his new life in Southampton! cheesy.gif

Yep!!!!

Southampton club with ambition and good manager though Smokie.

Yes and looking at the state of the pitch we' have just had to play on he could rupture his ankle ligaments too.

I think it would be a fantastic transfer coup if we could sell him for over 100m. I;ll keep my fingers crossed Florentino Perez is that desperate!

Perez would probably pay it, though I think he would be daft to do so. But, I think he is daft. Why buy Bale when its clear RM's main need at the moment is a striker ? As daft as Perez is though, he'd maybe go for the big purchase out of ego than address the club's actual needs. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Fair point. if RM don't get Suarez what will they do?

Straight down to Bank Santander for a shed load for Bale?

Theres little to suggest Real Madrid want Suarez. Thats my only confer, the fact they seem so hell bent on monkey boy

Fair point. if RM don't get Suarez what will they do?

Straight down to Bank Santander for a shed load for Bale?

Theres little to suggest Real Madrid want Suarez. Thats my only confer, the fact they seem so hell bent on monkey boy

Fair does Carmine.

If RM want Bale, what value is it for them to wait another season?

No no no this is no good, keep him Mr. Levy, we need to get shot of Sewer'ez

Agreed, very surprised the gooners did not get the Biter. 40m, should have bitten their hands off. As I said before.... The biter will be insignificant this season..... He wants to go home just as soon as he milks the last easy pennies out of Europe.

No no no this is no good, keep him Mr. Levy, we need to get shot of Sewer'ez

Agreed, very surprised the gooners did not get the Biter. 40m, should have bitten their hands off. As I said before.... The biter will be insignificant this season..... He wants to go home just as soon as he milks the last easy pennies out of Europe.

Whether he goes or not, I think you are wrong about how he will perform this season. I think he will have a great season. He is not in the 'Adebeyor' mold. I dont think he is a sulker. I think he will give 100% on the pitch, whoever he plays for

• Like 2