Tottenham Thread

chonabot

"This season I see 13 points leading the table after 5 games and then a belter of a match in game 6 v Cheatski."

Chelski, Chavski, Chelsea. OK.

Actually, the suffix ski is Polish. So anyone using it for Chelsea in any way is saying, 'Yoohoo, I'm uneducated'.

And lo and behold he is reduced to this.

I'm wavin' at ya mjj....:lol:

You can afford Fellaini now Smokes and Baines smile.png

TBH, i dont reckon we'd/vb would go 4 fellaini, at 24 ? ish not good value 4 money and imo only game changingly effective playing of the striker, pretty average when he drops bac and tbh i'm reckoning/hoping dembely will step up this season, 4 sure he's a better footballer. As for baines, And as much as i rate him 2 much money 4 a 29?= year old defender probably better value else where, plus if he's gonna move 100% he'll want champs lge THIS COMING season 4 sure

"This season I see 13 points leading the table after 5 games and then a belter of a match in game 6 v Cheatski."

Chelski, Chavski, Chelsea. OK.

Actually, the suffix ski is Polish. So anyone using it for Chelsea in any way is saying, 'Yoohoo, I'm uneducated'.

And lo and behold he is reduced to this.

I'm wavin' at ya mjj....:lol:

Nice to see you too. Happy now you have your signing?

• Like 1

You can afford Fellaini now Smokes and Baines smile.png

TBH, i dont reckon we'd/vb would go 4 fellaini, at 24 ? ish not good value 4 money and imo only game changingly effective playing of the striker, pretty average when he drops bac and tbh i'm reckoning/hoping dembely will step up this season, 4 sure he's a better footballer. As for baines, And as much as i rate him 2 much money 4 a 29?= year old defender probably better value else where, plus if he's gonna move 100% he'll want champs lge THIS COMING season 4 sure

Good point about Baines. Didn't realize he was 29 yo.

oh red if we were gonna spend 25ish plus , ide sooner s vb have a crack at the chavs left winger mata

I'm sure you'd get him too. :-)

Yeah mjj I reckon If ever there was a time to go for him now would be it mjj After the season he had last year, cant c mata being overjoyed at murry boys plans for him

oh red if we were gonna spend 25ish plus , ide sooner s vb have a crack at the chavs left winger mata

Yeah mjj I reckon If ever there was a time to go for him now would be it mjj After the season he had last year, cant c mata being overjoyed at murry boys plans for him

It truly is amazing carms to think that this season you could finish above United and Arsenal,i must hold my hands up and applaud your clubs attempts to join the big boys,The manager will now have to pull his finger out and win things.

You're right, it is amazing.

Emphasis on the word "attempts", for there have been many.

wink.png

So Carm's, your starting 11 set to be confirmed. I see no reason to believe otherwise.

We now have a very very strong squad that can take the Premiership, PROVIDED, this season we get out of the traps quicker than our adversaries. Our slow dithering opening games have cost us dearly this past few seasons.... A poor start and then months of playing catch up.

This season I see 13 points leading the table after 5 games and then a belter of a match in game 6 v Cheatski.

COYS and please continue to keep the faith; I sense DL, AVB and Gareth will not disappoint.

I would like to see a fully match fit Sandro first. Kaboul, again a key player hasn't played for a year and needs to be brought back carefully.

whist i am very disappointed to lose Caulker, the signs are there will be a replacement otherwise we are light in the center of defense.

I think we can expect at least another signing.

All this is totally separate of any Bale situation. We have been sitting on cash to spend, the only surprise being how assertive we've been this window with top quality clever signings. I'm delighted with everything at the moment

I reckon a c/d plus maybe a chop in from madrid, you reckon one more on top of that carms? where 4 mate, seems were pretty well covered at the mo.

tbh i'm still trying to come to terms with our business so far as opposed to the norm of waiting and waiting and nothing happening!

What will be will be with Bale but regardless atleast one more to follow.

whats the old saying, once bitten, in our case twice was ff____ ckin stupid and if it happened a third time tbh, heads should roll,but in levy's defence theres alot of intense spade work carms and baldini will be doin all of that 4 him , i know it didnt / hasnt yet happen but look how quickly the replacement c/b was identified, that 4 me wouldnt have happened anywhere near as quickly last season maybe levy and vb's got a man there he can deal with? who knows, but it's all going along 'swimmingly'biggrin.png atm biggrin.png

It truly is amazing carms to think that this season you could finish above United and Arsenal,i must hold my hands up and applaud your clubs attempts to join the big boys,The manager will now have to pull his finger out and win things.

wink.png

I think Arsenal might find scraping in above us by the odd point a little more difficult than they way you have in recent years but lets see shall we.

Your posts do follow the same pattern of recent weeks in barking on about the past thoughwink.png

wink.png

I think Arsenal might find scraping in above us by the odd point a little more difficult than they way you have in recent years but lets see shall we.

Your posts do follow the same pattern of recent weeks in barking on about the past thoughwink.png

I notice tigerfish has gone walkabout recently! clap2.gif

wink.png

Well at least they are consistent carbine.

You have been banging on for months about Bale not going.

Now it's a bucket of cash and 2 RM players.

Hypocrisy.

wink.png

Hypocrisy.

To be fair none of us really expect anyone to offer the £85m.....so now that it is being "seriously" considered.....well....its not enough for us!

Give us Benzema as well and we'll have a think about it. biggrin.png

Remember....we are not rich oiligarchs! tongue.png

• Like 1

85m+ Benzema. Yes, i'd bite their hand off, but considering they have sold Higuain tells me Ancellotti has set his stall in the frenchie. Theres still Morata though who is a fantastic prospect.

Can't help thinking that Suarez's destination might still play a part in all this. Despite what people think of him he's a world class player.

85m+ Benzema. Yes, i'd bite their hand off, but considering they have sold Higuain tells me Ancellotti has set his stall in the frenchie. Theres still Morata though who is a fantastic prospect.

Can't help thinking that Suarez's destination might still play a part in all this. Despite what people think of him he's a world class player.

It pisses me off that Redknapp senior pooh poohed the Suarez deal at £23m and now his <deleted> son is spouting off that Bale "must leave" all over the TV....fkin monkey <deleted>!

yeah could do, tbh atm with ronaldo still at madrid, balance and style wise imo he suarez, actually would make a more sensible signing than bale

but when has common been madrids' thingysmile.png , they want they want end of, so what will be will be

yeah could do, tbh atm with ronaldo still at madrid, balance and style wise imo he suarez, actually would make a more sensible signing than bale

but when has common been madrids' thingysmile.png , they want they want end of, so what will be will be

You are bang on the money there.

Suarez is a handful too....even more so in Spain I think.

wink.png

Hypocrisy.

Not at all, we just reiterated what the club was saying but we all said weeks and weeks ago, b4 this whole thing really started that if 80 mil, tbh which we never really believed would be on the table

that we should defo take it. TBH business wise it would be almost 'criminally' negligent to turn it down,

slightly ott, but not by much thoughbiggrin.png

Edited by rijit