Tottenham Thread

chonabot

He'll play Kaboul/Vertonghen at center back and pair Bentaleb/Sandro in a 4231. Lennon/Eriksen/Chadli and who knows up top.

Just been reading the last page of posts and maybe i've lost it because i really don't understand <deleted> you are all talking about!!

• Like 1

He'll play Kaboul/Vertonghen at center back and pair Bentaleb/Sandro in a 4231. Lennon/Eriksen/Chadli and who knows up top.

Just been reading the last page of posts and maybe i've lost it because i really don't understand <deleted> you are all talking about!!

I just hope its one of our best performances this weekend....time is running out for our season and we really need the three points at a tough venue.

Oh well....I suppose there will likely be plenty of goals!

Some talk of Adebayor being out injured?

Its 50/50 apparently. In fairness Soldado's picked his game up considerably last couple of weeks so he might get the nod anyway as Adebayor clearly isn't 100%

That should please you i would have thought.

Was having a bit of banter with Ups there Alfie no need to get your knickers in a bunch. The Great Ballsini is technical director is he not?

I just don't understand why your having a pop at someone when you don't even know what he does ?

Well I think i know what he did last summer...you could always enlighten me

Well what did he do last summer because I don't know !!!! but in a earlier post you said

The Great Ballsini is technical director is he not?

So what does that post entail as you seem to have inside information on what his job description is !

In fairness, one might ask if Soldado is 100%.

He's definitely a few percentage points behind Suarez who is the full ticket.thumbsup.gif

if i recall correctly suarez wasnt so hot in his first season, got in scoring positions but didnt.finish.

Thinking now carms that he might go with a 4 3 3, 3 from Bentaleb, Sandro, Demb, Sig, Eriksen, Chadli or Lennon, Ade or Soldado.

That way we have 3 players stopping the runners from deep rather than 2 and can go with a 5 in mid at times.

Edited by alfieconn

Over 7/1 to win at our place tomorrow. We are massive favourites and I hope we live up to that and take you apart but that price seems huge value to me. If I wasn't a Liverpool fan I would have a cheeky bet on that.

Thats worth a score on Spurs all day long.wink.png

Some talk of Adebayor being out injured?

Its 50/50 apparently. In fairness Soldado's picked his game up considerably last couple of weeks so he might get the nod anyway as Adebayor clearly isn't 100%

That should please you i would have thought.

yeah adebayor always seems to play well against us. and he's the sort of big physical striker that skrtel and agger struggle against.

Over 7/1 to win at our place tomorrow. We are massive favourites and I hope we live up to that and take you apart but that price seems huge value to me. If I wasn't a Liverpool fan I would have a cheeky bet on that.

Thats worth a score on Spurs all day long.wink.png

coffee1.gif

Thinking now carms that he might go with a 4 3 3, 3 from Bentaleb, Sandro, Demb, Sig, Eriksen, Chadli or Lennon, Ade or Soldado.

That way we have 3 players stopping the runners from deep rather than 2 and can go with a 5 in mid at times.

Alfie, I doubt it will stop the runners, Rodgers trusts his players to keep the ball. Meaning when we have it the full backs and everyone bar Gerrard and the 2 center backs are in pushing forward.

When we loose it this can obviously cause us problems, but I don't think he would change that. I think he would go with the philosophy that has been working of 'yes we may get caught and concede, but we have betters strikers and we are confident we will outscore you'. So far it's working most weeks, we are due a time at home where it doesn't!

You will beat Spurs YoungBrit.

thumbsup.gif

Rodgers knows.

Different tests for Brendan next month.

I think Chelsea is the biggest test against Mourinho. I agree with you and think we will win and hope I am right. . I just don't think the odd at the bookies mirror it, that's all.

EPL title will be determined by Brendan's performance against City and Chelsea at Anfield.

Mourinho knows this. The other 2 probably do too.

It's in the lap of the Gods... and the guy who can break a pile of bricks with his bare hands.

Rodgers is class.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Would certainly keep us tight in the midfield but without Walker we will lack width I guess.....at least it should help prevent a cricket score.

xBj1ZFuEIcAA1-Y4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vPL4Q4

Red Baron in a Fokker at 8 o'clock Fergie.

thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Yep. That's about as good as it gets.
Levy is as clueless as Moyes and Ferguson made some big mistakes.
If you want the good news, it's Guardiola, Mourinho and Rodgers.
Edited by P45Mustang

xBj1ZFuEIcAA1-Y4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vPL4Q4

Red Baron in a Fokker at 8 o'clock Fergie.

Yep. That's about as good as it gets.

Levy is as clueless as Moyes and Ferguson made some big mistakes.

If you want the good news, it's Guardiola, Mourinho and Rodgers.

Funny as that pic is post it on the right thread!

It is.

Everybody tells us Ferguson is a football genius, so if I can find the Leyton Orient or Accrington Stanley threads it should go there too.

SAF Sir of England.

Btw. Once SAF realised the EPL was getting more competitive and he couldn't win the thing by 11 points with a mediocre team...guess what?

He did a runner and dumped it on Moyesie.

Picture copyright of Wilai.

No attempt made at deception.

My post 177336 includes:

wilai, on 29 Mar 2014 - 07:33, said:

Tell me you are a nice guy like Shankly, wilai...

...or I might get the wrong idea and think you are a bully like Ferguson.