Tottenham Thread

chonabot

How come everybody's having a go at me.

Speaking for myself P45. I pop in the footy forum regularly for a read (although don't really post) and in between a bit of banter it was a great source of upto date information. That information is still there but now I have to trawl through countless posts of yours, that mention Mourinho in almost every non Chelsea related thread in the forum and to be totally honest, it's getting (got) quite weary.

I've no doubt you like football, so why not just stick to on-topic, football related information? I think the rest of the lads may appreciate that. Just my opinion of course, from an outsider looking in and merely observing.

We've tried this approach, still we are drowning in Phish daily

• Like 2

How come everybody's having a go at me.

Speaking for myself P45. I pop in the footy forum regularly for a read (although don't really post) and in between a bit of banter it was a great source of upto date information. That information is still there but now I have to trawl through countless posts of yours, that mention Mourinho in almost every non Chelsea related thread in the forum and to be totally honest, it's getting (got) quite weary.

I've no doubt you like football, so why not just stick to on-topic, football related information? I think the rest of the lads may appreciate that. Just my opinion of course, from an outsider looking in and merely observing.

We've tried this approach, still we are drowning in Phish daily

An increasing number of us are not.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

"Tottenham technical director Franco Baldini's position in doubt after Spurs fail to land new striker."

"And while Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is seen as an ally of Baldini - with the Italian having favoured the Argentinian to take over from Tim Sherwood - the head coach is believed to be less than happy with the club's summer business.

Pochettino was said to be concerned that Baldini was lining up moves for Nacer Chadli, Aaron Lennon and Andros Townsend over the last few weeks, when the Argentine wanted all three to remain part of his first-team squad, while Baldini and the Spurs board wanted to off-load at least one of them."

Oy Vey.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-technical-director-franco-baldinis-4176427

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-technical-director-franco-baldinis-4176427#ixzz3CdoiQysi

Uh oh.

" Franco Baldini facing Tottenham Hotspur axe over losing Danny Welbeck to Arsenal "

'Spurs chief Daniel Levy is understood to be furious with the club’s Italian technical director over missing out on the England international, who eventually joined arch-rivals Arsenal from Manchester United in a £16million deal.'

London Metro. http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/07/franco-baldini-facing-tottenham-hotspur-axe-over-losing-danny-welbeck-to-arsenal-4860066/

Crash, bang, wallop.

biggrin.png

Oy Vey.

So it sounds like it was true about Morgan then.....

Schneiderlin, 24, said: "My situation was simple: At the end of the season my goal was to take the next step and join a club playing in the Champions League or the UEFA Cup.

"I found an agreement to join another club that wasn't in the Champions League. I really did want to make a new start.

"There were offers on the table but Southampton made a clear choice, which was to keep me after the departure of certain players. They look to me for the future.

So here we go.... Let's get ready for Sunderland with hopefully the majority of the squad fit and unscathed from international duties. We could only name a 23 man squad as we now only have 6 homegrown players (over 21 yrs). The positive however is we have four very promising U 21 players who are set to become regular starters.

post-63176-0-39398100-1410303010_thumb.j