Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^ Depends where they finish in their respective groups. All third and they will afaik....aint gonna happen though.

With the first matches now played anything can happen. So if Arsenal come fourth in their group no Europa. On that basis I see one team going through, two teams in the Europa and the Arse get nowt. Happy days.

Skuletic scored twice in the second leg of the play-off round against Neftchi Baku to send Partizan through, but was then sent off in stoppage time, while their opponents had three men red-carded in the dying minutes.

Skuletic suspended, but remembering what happened in the u 21's game last year wouldnt be surprised if they/it kicked of this evening

lets hope none of our lot rise to the bait, but of coarse they aint racist or bigoted, just like the pope aint catholic i suppose coffee1.gif

I'd rather be out than in the Thursday league. Look what it did for the scousers last year.

That was a little disappointing. I was expecting you to be a little more feisty to be honest. I do sympathise though; the current chatter coming out of the Emirates must be really depressing.

I'd rather be out than in the Thursday league.

Same here. With regards to City of course.
I can understand your pov mr BoJo. With Citeh, Cheatski and the Scousers certain of the Prem top 3 (IMO), they can afford to be blasé about the Europa.

When it comes to the gooners though things are far from certain. There will be a very competitive fight for 4th, 5th 6th and 7th IMO. Hoping of course the Emirates roll the lucky 7. We shall see.

Edited by iancnx

I'd rather be out than in the Thursday league. Look what it did for the scousers last year.

That was a little disappointing. I was expecting you to be a little more feisty to be honest. I do sympathise though; the current chatter coming out of the Emirates must be really depressing.

Dun be daft. We just have to look at the pub team up the road and it's all cheerful again :)

Dun be daft. We just have to look at the pub team up the road and it's all cheerful again smile.png

Oh i'm so looking forward to Wenger retiring.

disapointing performance,Reasonable result in a v loud hostile environment, 4 a change no monkey chants or racist bullshit!!!, However the pitch was totally shocking, tbh unfit 4 purpose IMO the ball would run true, than bounce up knee high,,,,, and it wernt just one patch it was all over the park, still same for both teams . Disappointing performance from our attack, we didn't make their goalie work all nite, that's shocking!!!. Good points our new argie centre back looks like he can defend he's large and has a bit of pace BUT seems he's a rhs defender <deleted>w00t.gif even after Townsend went off potts still used lennon on the lhs,!!!! he's less than average there. he's gonna b off soonish i reckon qpr bound i'de bet.Townsend and paulihno looked less than enamored with being subbed at 60 ish. still not so sure if this is a point gained or 2 dropped, i suppose time will tell wai2.gif .

oh and thinking alittle more about it our wing backs were poor and probably why we failed miserably going 4 ward. our welsh boy is better defnsively than rose but 2.nite he offered abso nothing going 4 ward and the same could be said for naughton over dier.

Edited by rijit

seems there was some anti.semetic garbage banner play on only fools and horses it was up for the whole of the match. tv didnt mention it unless i missed it. why the f the club didnt just take it down, now there gonna deservedly punished 4 it , total <deleted>

Spurs supporters getting regular anti semitic abuse at european games now whilst the football authorities sit idly by until finally feeling obliged to hand out a punishment which is woefully inadequate. Perhaps if it wasn't an English club getting abused Blatter might be much more eager to step in and hand out a major ban.

seems there was some anti.semetic garbage banner play on only fools and horses it was up for the whole of the match. tv didnt mention it unless i missed it. why the f the club didnt just take it down, now there gonna deservedly punished 4 it , total <deleted>

Punishments handed out so far have been laughable, which is probably why clubs don't seem that concerned

Punishments handed out so far have been laughable, which is probably why clubs don't seem that concerned

these eastern european rednecks aint got the most sophisticated sence of humour when there in the uk let alone when they are at home tbh i could easily see the bulk of them either not being able to read what was written or those capable only seeing the play on fools and horses and not seeing the offensive side of the banner. But on the other hand they are overall with recent international events and past racial incidents proving themselves 2 b repeatedly b lieng devious b - s.ards and quite capable of utilising such assumptions.

Disappointing performance. I thought we were the better team all over the park except for Davies who had a torrid time. Tbh his performance probably cost us the win, had he been stronger and more technically up to speed it may well have made the difference. I'm not writing him off, clearly he needs much much more game time. On the other hand I thought Federico And Benji both had really good debuts, much to like about both of them. Lloris excellent again!

I was surprised Partisan didn't tire in the final 20 mins, in fact the opposite was true, which stymied Mauricio's tactics to get a late winner. Lamela looked really good for the short times he had with the ball.

On balance a point away from home is OK. We have three home games and one away, between now and end November, which hopefully means we should be able to put this group to bed by December.

After note. Irrespective of decisions for or against I thought the officials were complete bell-ends ! Ruckin joke!

Edited by iancnx

no, not writing him off ian ,but i'de say from watching him a few times that attacking aint the strongest part of his game, so , tbh can u see him fitting in potts grand plan? i cant, as in his game seems the bacs really need to press up forward. the really sad part is davies is a far far better defender than rose!!!! and unfortunatly almost the same applies for naughton cept ide put walker ahead defensively,,,take away walkers pace and its only just though it saves him in some horrible poaitions

no, not writing him off ian ,but i'de say from watching him a few times that attacking aint the strongest part of his game, so , tbh can u see him fitting in potts grand plan? i cant, as in his game seems the bacs really need to press up forward. the really sad part is davies is a far far better defender than rose!!!! and unfortunatly almost the same applies for naughton cept ide put walker ahead defensively,,,take away walkers pace and its only just though it saves him in some horrible poaitions

Yes Rij, tend to agree with you. The best back 6 out of a huge and generally able squad need to be found depending on the opposition. It will take Mauricio a few more games yet to find the best combinations. Have every confidence in him though. His reintroduction of Dembele at Sunderland was a great call. It really is going to be the best horses for courses with a mindful eye in the next game be it Thursday or Sunday.

Hope he plays the youngsters against Forest as much as he can.

Looking at Everton (they ain't nothing too special) it would seem we should have the advantage over West Brom.

Dun be daft. We just have to look at the pub team up the road and it's all cheerful again smile.png

Personally I would love it if Frenchy Wenger keeps his job for the next 10 years. The balance of power is changing in North London. The thing is will the Arsenal board get rid of him when they are sat in the bottom half, or will they wait until relegated? Either way, happy days.

Personally I would love it if Frenchy Wenger keeps his job for the next 10 years. The balance of power is changing in North London. The thing is will the Arsenal board get rid of him when they are sat in the bottom half, or will they wait until relegated? Either way, happy days.

unfortunatly thats not the way i'm reading it , 2 be bigger u must be bigger and a stadiam thats 20ish thou smaller aint the greatest of starts and imo wengers the key thats kept them in the top 4 during their well managed stad building. whilst ours lurch's from delay to ground sharing to owners selling !! hmmmm tbh i'm not seeing the greatest ofpics

Year 18:

w00t.gif

It was plain for all to see that the pitch in Belgrade was a ruckin disgrace. Pictures have emerged of a complete pitch replacement starting yesterday, less than 24 hrs after the game. Therefore it could be argued the state of the pitch was pre-meditated to deliberately disadvantage us and our passing game. Probably not against any rule, but if I was in charge at the Lane I'd make sure the away changing room for their visit was a builders portakabin in the car park and make sure the scumbags have no hot water!

post-63176-0-07275300-1411197672_thumb.j

Edited by iancnx

Did you know the last time the tiny totts finished higher than The Arsenal, Gareth Bale was a six year old?

cheesy.gif

Our patience is going to make it all the more enjoyable to watch you sad gooners slip into the bottom half.

I absolutely hate the Villa scum crazy.gif

but I will be cheering for them. Hope they destroy you!

Edited by iancnx

It was plain for all to see that the pitch in Belgrade was a ruckin disgrace. Pictures have emerged of a complete pitch replacement starting yesterday, less than 24 hrs after the game. Therefore it could be argued the state of the pitch was pre-meditated to deliberately disadvantage us and our passing game. Probably not against any rule, but if I was in charge at the Lane I'd make sure the away changing room for their visit was a builders portakabin in the car park and make sure the scumbags have no hot water!

image.jpg

the f--- cin low life arseholees !!!!! all the more incentive to give them a bloody good hiding at the lane.

• Like 1

Awesome Hugo..... Our saviour on so many occasions. Younis, Danny, Kyle, (and Daws) what would you have done without him!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\sa280\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 <div style="background-color:#fff;display:inline-block;font-family:'Helvetica Neue',Arial,sans-serif;color:#a7a7a7;font-size:11px;width:100%;max-width:594px;"><div style="overflow:hidden;position:relative;height:0;padding:61.111111% 0 0 0;width:100%;"><iframe src="//embed.gettyimages.com/embed/455663640?et=lbMWf24oQsh6AVxyCMJZcw&sig=lPbVorybYOhSJOUIDpNGrqRagLsiu8zcRIJ0ei5TkjI=" width="594" height="363" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="display:inline-block;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe></div><p style="margin:0;"></p><div style="padding:0;margin:0 0 0 10px;text-align:left;"><a href="http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/455663640" target="_blank" style="color:#a7a7a7;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal !important;border:none;display:inline-block;">#455663640</a> / <a href="http://www.gettyimages.com" target="_blank" style="color:#a7a7a7;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal !important;border:none;display:inline-block;">gettyimages.com</a></div></div>}

Did you know the last time the tiny totts finished higher than The Arsenal, Gareth Bale was a six year old?

cheesy.gif

Our patience is going to make it all the more enjoyable to watch you sad gooners slip into the bottom half.

I absolutely hate the Villa scum crazy.gif

but I will be cheering for them. Hope they destroy you!

Yes, that sounds very patient.

What was carmine saying about anger on threads? Let it out ian, you'll feel much better until the inevitable happens.

cheesy.gif