Tottenham Thread

chonabot

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

Big Game tonight   !!   does anyone know the free livestream address to watch it on my laptop  ?   thanks.

Mobdro using an hdml cable from your phone and an app to turn the laptop into a tv...or just plug in the tv.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Mobdro using an hdml cable from your phone and an app to turn the laptop into a tv...or just plug in the tv.

Are you watching the cricket..you knew when England actually got a few runs it meant Australia would get a lot more. England will be all out by then end of play tomorrow.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

That finished basically how i thought it would.  It would have been nice if we had turned up but wouldn't have made much difference.  City are a different class.  De Bruyne will be rightfully player of the season.  Apparently some seem to think it isn't necessarily all over but i would beg to differ.  City will have their eyes on the CL now and swot away teams at the weekends.

It doesn't help when you play City without your best defender and best defensive midfielder but honestly i couldn't have foreseen a different result bar a slightly closer game.

Dele All has to be dropped.  Simple as that.  Faith in a player is one thing but this has gone on too long now to the point of Poch being stupid.  We're carrying a passenger we can't afford.

• Like 2

Just forget this result and move on . City is in another world right now, what we need to focus on is top 4 .  It would be a disaster for the club if we don't make it into Europe. 

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think i might take Alfie off ignore just for the day...can't wait to read his comments today.:post-4641-1156694572:

I already made my comment about the game the other day on the City thread Trigg.

Cost of your probable team tomorrow 389,000,000 pounds, cost of Spurs probable team  93,000,000 pounds, your at home, should be about 4-0 to City !!!!!

Although i can now revise that to actual cost of teams,  City 384,000,000 pounds, Spurs 85,000,000 pounds, that ses it all really :passifier: :biggrin:

Nah, I was wrong, not worth taking him off ignore. .back you go.

At least Carmine and Ronnie man-up and commented honestly on the game..whereas all alfredo can do is comment on squad/team values. Diddums!

Win or lose we should all be able to comment honestly on the game or our respective team without being defensive or with agenda. You just scored an own goal Alfredo!

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nah, I was wrong, not worth taking him off ignore. .back you go.

At least Carmine and Ronnie man-up and commented honestly on the game..whereas all alfredo can do is comment on squad/team values. Diddums!

Win or lose we should all be able to comment honestly on the game or our respective team without being defensive or with agenda. You just scored an own goal Alfredo!

Stop talking about it and just do it, do you think me or other people really care who you have on ignore or don't have on ignore ?  as long as other posters can see me taking the piss out of you  i don't really care and as for the own goal  bit i don't have a clue what you are on about.

• Haha 1

This pasted content Is from kieron dyer. Made me laugh.

I spoke to a Tottenham player towards the end of last season - a full intentional, regular for his country, regular for his team - he told me what he was on wages wise and I was on more money at Newcastle in 2002.

This is a player now at Tottenham, who finished second in the league, a full international in 2017, and he wasn't on what I was on at Newcastle 15 years ago...

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I spoke to a Tottenham player towards the end of last season - a full intentional, regular for his country, regular for his team - he told me what he was on wages wise and I was on more money at Newcastle in 2002.

This is a player now at Tottenham, who finished second in the league, a full international in 2017, and he wasn't on what I was on at Newcastle 15 years ago...

You'll need to reference or this lot will think it's from Viz 

Just now, BangrakBob said:

It's doing the rounds and you can bet the wives of thfc players will be taking note.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/former-newcastle-star-dyer-reveals-he-earned-more-than-one/48ob9y6zwy9h12npa5t5bqpeu

Tottenham give football agents a bad name that's for sure.

• Haha 1

One doesn't like to be to critical of Poch because everything is easy in hindsight and i would have probably put out the same team at the weekend but does he over estimate the quality of the players in expecting them to go toe to toe  with the big clubs especially away from home, on saying that you can never account for players making individual mistake's.

Therefore should he have  a different plan to counteract these teams or least have a plan B  if things are not going as expected ? 

Edited by alfieconn

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's doing the rounds and you can bet the wives of thfc players will be taking note.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/former-newcastle-star-dyer-reveals-he-earned-more-than-one/48ob9y6zwy9h12npa5t5bqpeu

Tottenham give football agents a bad name that's for sure.

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

It could have come straight out of his arse for all we care.  He's one of the simpletons that form the trio of halfwitted regulars that come on here to bore the crap out of us.  He really is very dull indeed.

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

One doesn't like to be to critical of Poch because everything is easy in hindsight and i would have probably put out the same team at the weekend but does he over estimate the quality of the players in expecting them to go toe to toe  with the big clubs especially away from home, on saying that you can never account for players making individual mistake's.

Therefore should he have  a different plan to counteract these teams or least have a plan B  if things are not going as expected ? 

Maybe he prefers to try to force Levy to buy a couple of better players?

17 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Why would it make you laugh ? you should be serious about it and be thinking christ Spurs pay their players peanuts and we've only finished above them once in the last 8 years and what would happen if their wages were on a par with our's.

Bit like buying a cheap pair of flip flops and an expensive pair :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn

Plan B, when you were repeatedly being forced to pass it around in your 30m from goal area and lose it, was to bang it long to Son and Kane to pressurise one of our dodgy defenders in to a mistake..get it up the pitch and play from there. Playing it around your goal area just heaped pressure on you. Worth adding that our defence was only made up of a Spurs reject (who apparently isn't as good as Trippier), our 3rd and 4th choice CBs and an out of position midfielder. We were worried by Kane, Son, Deli and Eriksen but they were starved of the ball. Poch didn't adapt during the game, compared to Pep who had Ederson banging it long for a change over your press.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Plan B, when you were repeatedly being forced to pass it around in your 30m from goal area and lose it, was to bang it long to Son and Kane to pressurise one of our dodgy defenders in to a mistake..get it up the pitch and play from there. Playing it around your goal area just heaped pressure on you. Worth adding that our defence was only made up of a Spurs reject (who apparently isn't as good as Trippier), our 3rd and 4th choice CBs and an out of position midfielder. We were worried by Kane, Son, Deli and Eriksen but they were starved of the ball. Poch didn't adapt during the game, compared to Pep who had Ederson banging it long for a change over your press.

I thought i was on ignore :cheesy::cheesy:

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We're a football team BB not Stoke or City.

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

My word, such humility in victory!!  

I do love it when you bark on about your 3rd and 4th choice players when you have assembled one of the most expensive squads in the history of the football league.

At the end of the day,  you're a mid table club that won the lottery and sadly you can't even be bothered to either show any humility or acknowledge the trappings of your new found oil riches.  

1 hour ago, carmine said:

My word, such humility in victory!!  

I do love it when you bark on about your 3rd and 4th choice players when you have assembled one of the most expensive squads in the history of the football league.

At the end of the day,  you're a mid table club that won the lottery and sadly you can't even be bothered to either show any humility or acknowledge the trappings of your new found oil riches.  

Yep that 3rd and 4th choice pairing who cost 72,000,000 pounds !!!

• Haha 2