Tottenham Thread

chonabot

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Don't forget Wanyama who should be back next month too giving us three quality defensive mids to rotate.

We've missed him more than anyone.  He was arguably our player of the season  and then that injury thats never gone away......That pivot of Wanyama/Dembele was the strongest in the league imho.

14 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

That's funny cos we were all bouncing down Wembley Way with a spring in our step on Saturday after the game.

You'd want to believe less of the media crap.

What, champagne Ronnie doesn't believe it? Spurs fans are all over t'net complaining. Another prawn  sandwich  m'lord?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

What, champagne Ronnie doesn't believe it? Spurs fans are all over t'net complaining. Another prawn  sandwich  m'lord?

And a petition to boot. Currently over 6,200 signatures. The petition statement is worth a read from Spurs fans who don't wear blinkers

https://www.change.org/p/stop-thfc-from-pricing-their-own-fans-out-of-the-game-with-excessive-season-ticket-price-hikes

On 8/20/2018 at 2:38 AM, carmine said:

Terric run by Lamela too that made Kanes goal.  

What would really make up for the lack of signings would be if Lucas Moura and Lamela stepped up and played key roles this season.

yeah absolutely, thought Moura looked like he's REALLY started to   shake that almost season long spell in the wilderness  at psg off  and for almost the first time since he joined, he looked like  the player who was coveted by the big  boys in europe and  att psg paid shit loads for. an he could make  a significant contribution this season, all shaping up 2b an  interesting one   and how long b4 our squad's  safe?  7 days is it? ,, fingers crossed...

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah absolutely, thought Moura looked like he's REALLY started to   shake that almost season long spell in the wilderness  at psg off  and for almost the first time since he joined, he looked like  the player who was coveted by the big  boys in europe and  att psg paid shit loads for. an he could make  a significant contribution this season, all shaping up 2b an  interesting one   and how long b4 our squad's  safe?  7 days is it? ,, fingers crossed...

Or lads may be playing out their skin until the window shuts!

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

NSR but too funny to miss out on.....

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has compared new signing Jack Wheelchair to Andrea Pirlo saying he their answer that Pirlo was to Juventus!!?

Little Jack, being talked about in the same breath as Pirlo......And he wasn't joking....they're going down!!!!

Good to see Manuel fitting in at Fawlty Towers!

41 minutes ago, carmine said:

NSR but too funny to miss out on.....

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has compared new signing Jack Wheelchair to Andrea Pirlo saying he is their answer that Pirlo was to Juventus!!?

Little Jack, being talked about in the same breath as Pirlo......And he wasn't joking....they're going down!!!!

And he has also asked the fan's to stay until the end, i don't know if that's  because he thinks there's a good chance they might score or just that he doesn't like to be lonely !!!

• Haha 1

You don't half talk some horse manure my gnomish friend.

Pep wanted Wilshire?

Ok let's see...Mahrez for 60m quid or Wilshire on a free beanstalk?

Remember Pep REALLY rates Wilshire so which should he pick?

Back under your bridge lad.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You don't half talk some horse manure my gnomish friend.

Pep wanted Wilshire?

Ok let's see...Mahrez for 60m quid or Wilshire on a free beanstalk?

Remember Pep REALLY rates Wilshire so which should he pick?

Back under your bridge lad.

Cue the 'Bore' surfing the internet for Pep quotes stating Wilshere ain't a bad player!:thumbsup:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Here's one...

Tottenham made a a £25m offer to sign Chelsea's English striker Tammy Abraham, 20, in the final hours of the summer transfer window. (Goal)

you really expect us to take what you post seriously    when you dont read my  post   and then come .up some nonsence deadline day last min  quote   seemingly exclusive to the  sun.. really  !!

If i didnt know better.. i'de say

you were just looking for an arguement  ie trolling

Edited by 3 minus 2

^Gnomish? I'm lost with that one.

So i talk rubbish do i? You don't believe Pep was interested in Wilshire then? Ronnie when are you going to check things before making statements that make you look ignorant?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/12/pep-guardiola-praises-special-talent-jack-wilshere-hint-possible/

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-jack-wilshere-signing-a7581801.html

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-wilshere-12610030

You make it too easy mate, stick to telling us about your swim and alcohol.

52 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Gnomish? I'm lost with that one.

So i talk rubbish do i? You don't believe Pep was interested in Wilshire then? Ronnie when are you going to check things before making statements that make you look ignorant?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/12/pep-guardiola-praises-special-talent-jack-wilshere-hint-possible/

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-jack-wilshere-signing-a7581801.html

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-wilshere-12610030

You make it too easy mate, stick to telling us about your swim and alcohol.

So, so predictable:cheesy:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

you really expect us to take what you post seriously    when you dont read my  post   and then come .up some nonsence deadline day last min  quote   seemingly exclusive to the  sun.. really  !!

If i didnt know better.. i'de say

you were just looking for an arguement  ie trolling

But did you not find it interesting that Spurs were in for Chelsea player?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

49 minutes ago, wilai said:

Hey Trigg....looks like your ignore button has broken........... again:biggrin:

hey feller, your mob look scarily double strong this year,  tbh cant see any weakspots, bac up maybe  , but hey  everyones got that issue,  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

hey feller, your mob look scarily double strong this year,  tbh cant see any weakspots, bac up maybe  , but hey  everyones got that issue,  

The bench is as good as we've had in years so here's hoping.

Looks like Hugo's being dropped for monday nights.  But he's still got more points than Arsenal and the Pikeys!!!  Boooooooom.

Don't know about anyone else but i'm perfectly happy with Vorm.  Very steady keeper.

Edited by carmine

11 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

I think Keita might be the buy of the season.  He's brilliant

• Like 2