Yingluck's Lawyer Summoned By Military For 'Attitude Adjustment'

Lite Beer

Yingluck's Lawyer Summoned By Military For 'Attitude Adjustment'

By Khaosod Eng.

14223588171422359066l.jpg

BANGKOK — The top legal adviser to former PM Yingluck Shinawatra was summoned by the military for "attitude readjustment" today after he publicly criticized her impeachment last Friday.

Singhtong Buachum, a lawyer and former Pheu Thai MP, was “invited” to meet with a military unit in Bangkok today for “conversation and attitude readjustment,” said Lt.Gen. Kampanart Ruddith, commander of 1st Region Army.

"What Singhtong has been telling the military and the media is different," Lt.Gen. Kampanart said. "So there was some misunderstanding." Singhtong was reportedly released later in the day.

Last week, Singhtong criticized the junta-appointed legislature’s decision to impeach Yingluck for allegedly failing to stop corruption in her administration's rice-pledging scheme.

He said his team was especially concerned by the criminal charges pressed against Yingluck, and asked the junta to grant the former PM amnesty. "If there is no amnesty, reconciliation will fail," Singhtong said.

Read More: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1422358817&section=11&typecate=06

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-01-27

Chalerm could use some attitude adjustment.

What ever happened to Chalerm anyway? Have not seen or heard any noise from him in quite a while.

I guess THAK is going to have to hire a new lead lawyer for dear sister now. This one is probably scared stupid after today.

Chalerm could use some attitude adjustment.

What ever happened to Chalerm anyway? Have not seen or heard any noise from him in quite a while.

I guess THAK is going to have to hire a new lead lawyer for dear sister now. This one is probably scared stupid after today.

Wasn't he already stupid, maybe now shxt scared of lying again, not like the old days under PTP when white lies or any lies necessary to stay in power were OK.

• Like 1

"reconciliation will fail" a not so subtle suggestion that Thaksin will let loose his mercenaries again. I hope the pay is good. What was the death bonus last time?

Bt 500

For a redshirt???????.................................... Way overpriced.

"grant the former PM amnesty. "If there is no amnesty, reconciliation will fail"

So we don't think yingluck is guilty, but we want you to forgive her guilt anyway and if you don't forgive her there will be trouble.

As for the attitude readjustment. I wish the Junta dressed this up a bit like the UDD did with their attitude re adjustment schools and called them political schools.

This is the only thing the Junta can learn of the UDD. How to sell something by packing it correctly for mass consumption.

"As for the attitude readjustment. I wish the Junta dressed this up a bit like the UDD did with their attitude re adjustment schools and called them political schools.

This is the only thing the Junta can learn of the UDD. How to sell something by packing it correctly for mass consumption. "

So in essence, you condone "attitude readjustment"?

• Like 1