Can I Extend My 90 Day Thai Marriage Support Visa

Can I extend my visa at the immigration office in Bangers, and for how long. what do i need? can i download the form online? thanks

With 400,000 Thai baht in a bank in Thailand, or a monthly income of at least 40,000 you can extend that visa for a year at a time at an Immigration office. You and your wife will have to go to the office together.

Can I extend my visa at the immigration office in Bangers, and for how long. what do i need? can i download the form online? thanks

With 400,000 Thai baht in a bank in Thailand, or a monthly income of at least 40,000 you can extend that visa for a year at a time at an Immigration office. You and your wife will have to go to the office together.

I just want to extend it month?

As far as I can understand your post you have a 90 day Thai wife support visa from somewhere.

If you have not been to an immigration department in Thailand you should not have a support visa as they are only done in Thailand.

This link should take you to the immigration webpage which can explain in more detail what you need.

http://www.imm3.police.go.th/

If he has a single entry non immigrant visa and received entry for 90 days it can be issued anywhere but the real basis is to visit his wife, not support. Visas are not issued in Thailand; immigration changes visas and extends your stay.

If you want to stay another 30 days and are from a country allowed 30 day visa exemption a quick border trip on one of the visa services for 2,000 baht or so is probably your best best. Be sure to have the 10k with you just in case it is asked to be shown.

If he has a single entry non immigrant visa and received entry for 90 days it can be issued anywhere but the real basis is to visit his wife, not support. Visas are not issued in Thailand; immigration changes visas and extends your stay.

If you want to stay another 30 days and are from a country allowed 30 day visa exemption a quick border trip on one of the visa services for 2,000 baht or so is probably your best best. Be sure to have the 10k with you just in case it is asked to be shown.

Is it possible for me to extend my non immigration visa at the Bangkok Immigration office on soi san plu the same way i had previously extended my tourist visa?

(i am not inquiring about 1 year extension) I just want to extend this 90 day marriage support visa, 30 days...

1. 90 day entry is not extend able except for valid reasons - such as support Thai wife, medical and such. I seriously doubt you will be able to obtain more than a 10 day extension, if that.

2. I have never heard of Singapore issuing a 4 entry non immigrant visa. Perhaps you mean a multi entry O visa valid for one year?

3. If you have a multi entry visa that is still valid (valid until date not passed) you can just cross a border, enter other country and return for another 90 day permitted to stay stamp.

Short extensions of Non-Immigrant visa's are usually a no no, but you can certainly go to the Immigration Department and ask. That you have been here for a year and done nothing about extensions to date will probably lead them to conclude that you are trying to avoid the financial obligations of a support visa.

Short extensions of Non-Immigrant visa's are usually a no no, but you can certainly go to the Immigration Department and ask. That you have been here for a year and done nothing about extensions to date will probably lead them to conclude that you are trying to avoid the financial obligations of a support visa.

I was under the (false) impression that I had to wait one year before I could extend my current visa to a spouse support 1-year visa.

I do have a Multiple Entry Visa. I can stay 90 days, leave, cross the border immediately.

Does the 400K Baht have to be in a Thai Bank Account?

Edited by austallia_1980

I was under the (false) impression that I had to wait one year before I could extend my current visa to a spouse support 1-year visa.

I do have a Multiple Entry Visa. I can stay 90 days, leave, cross the border immediately.

Does the 400K Baht have to be in a Thai Bank Account?

If you are just doing another 90 day 'run' you won't need the bank account.