Corruption and Rip offs

oldsailor35

Of course one might suggest that buying/selling Sidegra over the counter without a doctors prescription is justification for increased costs in this case, as if you don't have a doctors script your are actually committing a criminal offence, so maybe the less said the better ?

So who is committing the criminal offense by selling it over the counter. For your information i did ask them the price with a doctors script and they told me "no difference, still Bht 390" The less said is definately not the better, but perhaps you go along with that attitude thus encouraging corruption.

Commercial enterprise. They will charge whatever they feel they can get away with. If someone is stupid enough to pay it, they deserve it.

Dont buy it ! is the message and if there is no demand the price will soon drop.

Never seen that in Thailand before CharlieH , it is usually , if nobody buys it put the price up to try and recover the losses of it being too expensive in the first place.

• Like 2

Of course one might suggest that buying/selling Sidegra over the counter without a doctors prescription is justification for increased costs in this case, as if you don't have a doctors script your are actually committing a criminal offence, so maybe the less said the better ?

So who is committing the criminal offense by selling it over the counter. For your information i did ask them the price with a doctors script and they told me "no difference, still Bht 390" The less said is definately not the better, but perhaps you go along with that attitude thus encouraging corruption.

Did you have a script ? If not then both parties are committing a criminal offence so do get off your high horse dear boy, you would be just as guilty as the pharmacy, so let's not be so self righteous shall we

so your complaining about being ripped off, while knowingly committing a criminal offence. Where I come from that's called hypocrisy ;)

Commercial enterprise. They will charge whatever they feel they can get away with. If someone is stupid enough to pay it, they deserve it.

Dont buy it ! is the message and if there is no demand the price will soon drop.

OK, so then why does the same not apply with the "punished" taxi driver....................Plainly a rip off in both cases. The govt., recommended price, which incidentially, encouraged the manufacture of Sidegra to counter the illegal sale of Kamagra, was set for a reason. This company is blatantly disregarding the governments intentions. Is that OK in your books !

Right CharlieH, i gather from this that you are one of those against 'freedom of choice' and do what is demanded of you i.e. buy our produce at any price or go without !

OK, so then why does the same not apply with the "punished" taxi driver....................Plainly a rip off in both cases. The govt., recommended price, which incidentially, encouraged the manufacture of Sidegra to counter the illegal sale of Kamagra, was set for a reason. This company is blatantly disregarding the governments intentions. Is that OK in your books !

Did you have a proper script to purchase said Sidegra , issued by a proper registered doctor who has diagnosed you having ED ? Edited by Soutpeel

Right CharlieH, i gather from this that you are one of those against 'freedom of choice' and do what is demanded of you i.e. buy our produce at any price or go without !

You had freedom of choice, you had a choice to get an erection or not, hardly a human rights violation is it, if you believed the price was too high you could have foregone the erection until you found a brand of medication which suited your budget

Thats not what I said, I said "dont buy it" if no one buys it at the extorted price they will be forced to lower it to an acceptable level or dont sell it.

As for the Taxi driver, that's not the same, he has a meter, as part of the job/licence he has agreed to the set charges as dictated by the Ministry and tried to extort more. Not the same at all.

• Like 1

Did you have a script ? If not then both parties are committing a criminal offence so do get off your high horse dear boy, you would be just as guilty as the pharmacy, so let's not be so self righteous shall we

so your complaining about being ripped off, while knowingly committing a criminal offence. Where I come from that's called hypocrisy wink.png

Yep ! they have all sorts of people like you in "Nanny land" People who just accept what they are told to do and then climb back into their playpens.

By the way, one does not need a script to make inquiries, except in "nanny land " of course.............dear boy.

Oh dear why all the hostility old chap ?

And what do you mean "people like you" ? Do I detect a hint of racist undertones in your response as well ? Who are people like me ?

As regards your "enquires" if the price at the pharmacy was at the recommended price would have bought from this pharmacy ? And not said a word on TV

therefore bring able to achieve your desired erection in a cost effective manner

Edited by Soutpeel

so your complaining about being ripped off, while knowingly committing a criminal offence. Where I come from that's called hypocrisy wink.png

For future reference could you please direct me to the law that makes it illegal for both buyer and seller of these items.

• Like 1

What is the difference?

Pretty obvious really.

Naming and shaming.

The Japanese took a video of the taxi driver lying and cheating, put it on social media and it went viral. It embarrassed the Government (again) and they put a bandaid on the problem.

Your Sideagra argument is weak and unless there are Government rules on Sideagra pricing that MUST be followed, then a video of you buying Sideagra at 390 baht would be really boring.

Save your outrage to something meaning and not your sexual disfunction.

• Like 1

A serious question...is that drug fixed price or recommended retail price?

But you are a good case patient for those that believe that sometimes men think with the little head rather than the big head.

If you bought the Sidegra at the over inflated cost then you were obviously thinking with the little head. However when you came to your senses you started to think with the big head again and felt bad about allowing yourself to be ripped off.

• Like 2