Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Live at Endorphin

craigt3365

Warning:

1) He is not taking the stage at Endorphine until 12 or 1am.

2) To get a seat, you must order a 2000 baht bottle of whiskey. Otherwise you stand and the room is not very large.

Alternative:

[Free] Pink Floyd tonight at Mood. Pratamnuk soi 6 at 9pm.

• Like 1

All these were once big name bands at big venues...

A bit like Boy George..he is only now appearing at small clubs and what not.

The Pink Floyd band playing is a copy band, the real Pink Floyd are still a worldwide sell out and one of the richest bands around.

Guns & Roses are real I think but they've done nothing for years.

:)

Bumblefoot is one of three guitarists in what is now known as Guns n' Roses. The only original band member left in Guns n' Roses is Axl Rose. All the others, are although technically proficient, replacements and session players. Ron"Bumblefoot"Thal, is a guitarists' guitarist, a teacher who is highly technically skilled. All the songs that people will recognise as Guns n' Roses, where played on by the original guitarists Slash and Izzy Stradlin( later to be replaced by Gilby Clarke). Izzy left in 1992 and Slash left in 1996. Guns n' Roses under its' current line-up are still touring and promoting their last album, Chinese Democracy. Slash is releasing solo albums with his solo band, which played in Bangkok in 2011. What a show that was!

Edited by pluto_manibo

so he's playing tonight (Friday) at the stadium ?

I'm not a Guns 'N Roses fan, but last night at the bike week, they sounded really good. Paul Camilleri's band played some great blues also. The Pink Floyd band had some sound issues. We left around midnight when a great Thai band started playing.

I understand tonight is the "big" night for Ron and his band.