Thai land rights activist murdered

webfact

"Alarmingly, Chai is also the fourth human rights defender who works on land rights in the south of Thailand that has been killed since May 2014,"

Being a "Rights Activist" is the fast track to an early demise...not just in Thailand but all over the world...Greed knows no sovereign boundaries...

Most of these crimes against activists are never solved...the killings destroy the protest against Big Business...and Greed wins again...

Obviously, the antagonists of anything non-Shin/PTP/UDD/red found in the death of this rights activist, RIP, another ill opportunity to throw mud at opponents like Suthep and his family. Mind you, I don't like them, at all, and consider they should be thoroughly investigated about all possible illegal, dishonest and corrupt activities they might have had to build up their wealth, and harshly punished when found guilty, no more no less as should all the other 'barons' in the land, whatever party or colour they adhere to or sponsor. Because there are clans like the Shins and others there, does it mean there are only bad people in North and Nort-East? I don't think so. Are there no others than Suthep and his kins bending laws and rules in the South? Certainly not. So, at this point, I strongly condemn the abuse of TV by that bunch of hyper-biased foul mouths making veiled accusations of murder! Will some or all be banned from this forum? As 'the Thai world' outside TV daily shows, the chances are slim, and sadly so, IMO!

• Like 1