Were you successful in submitting a 90 day report on line?

If you were not successful, please do not post here.

This thread is for successful submissions only.

I am confused as to what helps someone make a successful submission.

As a guide to what I would like to know see this list, but if I have overlooked something important, please add it.

1) What browser did you use, MS-IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Palemoon etc. and version number?

2) Did your browser have any MS-IE compatibility extensions installed? I have Chrome with IE Tab installed.

3) Did you cut and paste the URL into your browser?

4) Did you paste and go?

5) What Operating system do you use, Windows, Mac, IOS and the version number.

6) In what area of Thailand do you reside?

If you were not successful, please do not post here, this thread is for successful submissions only.

Discussion threads can be found here:-

and here

and maybe more?

Edited by laislica

Just went through all the 4 steps of filing the 90 day report: no problems and fast as well.

Step 2 asks for the address to be entered.

Steps 3 and 4 are like confirmation pages where you can review your entries. Step 4 also gives you a rather lenghty Reference number to be used to check on the status of your submission (I did not receive a bar code, but didn't seem to need it later on).

Checked the status after about 5 minutes, which showed "pending".

Also possible to check the status if you forgot to note down the Reference number: just press the second Tab and enter passport nbr., date of birth and nationality.

I think it's just great. Love it. No whininig here.

FYI: living in Phuket, using IE (older version: 7 I believe), Internet speed 10Mb, Windows 7, didn't need to copy/paste the URL.

• Like 1

Is it actually live ?? Or was it live for a period and then turned off ??

Phuket and Chiang Mai have both said its not valid.. And yet people seem to be using it.

The reports on this topic have only been applications that got to the point of getting a reference number. None of them are for getting the receipt to print out which would make it a successful application.

It will be while yet until the system is up and running 100%.

• Like 2

Is it actually live ?? Or was it live for a period and then turned off ??

It appears that immigration changed the link title on their main page to include (work in progress). That part wasn't there before so not a stable nor broad based site yet. I wouldn't rely upon it until they get the bugs worked out and reports of broader usage posted by other immigration departments.

notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet (work in process)