..double tourist visa laos..

hello,

i heard that there is a possibliliy to apply for a double tourist visa with multiple entry in laos, please tell me more about that,

my recent visa expires soon so does my german passport (at the 31. august 2015), so is it still possible to apply for the visa at the 2nd march 2015?

A tourist visa is not issued as a multiple entry. A 2 entry tourist visa would allow you two 60 day entries that can be extended for 30 days.

You need at least 6 months validity to apply for a visa. If you applied on the 2nd of March your passport would need to be valid until the 2nd of September.

You could apply for the visa on the 26th of this month and be able to get your visa since that would be the last day of this month you could do it.

Funny a friend of mine acquired a double entry tourist visa at laos as little as 2 months ago apparently 2 options open the other

being the ed route if under 50, so I beg to differ.

Where did I write that a 2 entry visa was not possible,

I wrote that a tourist visa is not issued as a multiple entry. They are issued by the number of entries allowed.

A 2 entry tourist visa would allow you two 60 day entries that can be extended for 30 days.

...so it is valid 90 days if i extend it and i can do two entries during the first 60 days, right?

and what does this visa cost in laos?

You need at least 6 months validity to apply for a visa. If you applied on the 2nd of March your passport would need to be valid until the 2nd of September.

You could apply for the visa on the 26th of this month and be able to get your visa since that would be the last day of this month you could do it.

..so why ca"t i apply on friday the 27th? then the 6 month are still in the frame...

..so why ca"t i apply on friday the 27th? then the 6 month are still in the frame...

You could apply on the 27th but you would not get your passport back until the afternoon of Monday the 2nd.

• 5 months later...

Funny a friend of mine acquired a double entry tourist visa at laos as little as 2 months ago apparently 2 options open the other

being the ed route if under 50, so I beg to differ.

A multi entry visa allows you to go in and out as often as you like while the visa is valid.

Not the same thing as a two or three entry visa, which would only allow you two or three entries (without a re-entry permit). So a two or three entry visa is not called a multi entry visa.