Chiropractor in Chiang Mai

sawadee1947

Hi

since I learned that Dr. Parry will more or less resign in Rajavej Hospital (or is there only every 2-3 weeks on a weekend) I'm very much concerned.

Do anybody knows a licensed or well experienced Chiropractor in CM area? (or nearby 100km distance?)

Thanks for replies

Krit is not a chiropractor in the accepted sense of the word. Ask him where he went to chiropractic college and where he is licensed and then do a little research........

He has changed his website to stop implying he is a Doctor of Chiropractic but kritdc remains as both the website and hotmail address. Absolutely not a DC and that should tell you all you need to know.

Edited by ricklev

Krit is not a chiropractor in the accepted sense of the word. Ask him where he went to chiropractic college and where he is licensed and then do a little research........

He has changed his website to stop implying he is a Doctor of Chiropractic but kritdc remains as both the website and hotmail address. Absolutely not a DC and that should tell you all you need to know.

Actually I don't think he is looking for knowledge. He is looking for some one to make some adjustments.

Actually I don't think he is looking for knowledge. He is looking for some one to make some adjustments.

What you get when you spend 4 years at an actual chiropractic college is knowledge about when and how to adjust. Very useful knowledge.

Not to say that there aren't some basic adjustments and healing practices that can be great and really useful in the hands of skilled practitioners following traditional practices. Generally however those healers don't pretend to have the education and training of a chiropractor and when they do intentionally mislead people it means that something is very wrong.

Edited by ricklev