Chinese Girls Everywhere!

Darby Jones

AND...CHINESE WOMEN ARE A LOT MORE OPEN MINDED THAN THAI.....

I never visited China, but I said that because 2 experiences I had here, just in my first months in Thailand. My first Thai girlfriend was a 46 years old divorced Chinese/Thai widow in Bangkok, very into Chinese Buddhism, but very much into sex too. Very direct, spontaneous, sensual, and I tough that will be typical to every Thai mid age women. I was wrong.

Never met any other Chinese woman, until one night, months later, staying in a hotel in Sukothai.

Going to my room at a second floor, in the evening, I met on the stairs a very beautiful 22 years old Chinese in vacation. She just arrived, and she asked for some directions, and opened a more longer chat. I invited her for a coffee, thinking that she may reject the invitation for a night date, with a lot older farang. She accepted and we had a good exchange at a local nice place. She was an university students, fluent in English and French, first time in Thailand. She was a very interesting, cultured, and classy young woman, and very, very tall and beautiful....and also too young. I was 65.

Coming back to the hotel, I had a dilemma and a fight with my mind and body, to decide what to say and do by her room door.

Was not easy, but I said just Good Night.

Next day, I saw here again by the pool, and she was even more beautiful on a very small bikini. We exchange Hellos. She was seating with a young farang, in her age, and having a romantic good time. Lucky guy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Chinese girls speak good English ???

Well, then you are probably talking about Singaporeans, Malaysians, HongKongers or some Taiwanese.... certainly NOT mainland Chinese

Maybe not you average mainland girls, but these are certainly not average Chinese girls. Go out and meet a few and you will find that they are the most adventurous of their peers. Most of them have good jobs, otherwise they would not be able to afford to holiday here in the first place. Anyway, if they do not speak English, how do you think that they navigate their way around Bangkok.

Try talking to a few, I am sure that you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing are full of girls that work in multinationals where they have to speak English. And lots of them come on holiday here.

• Like 1

Agree entirely with the OP. Seems that what is happening in Thailand started years ago in Dubai. Experience shows that they are fun to be with, work hard to master English and are very accommodating in the sack. Many have money and lots of it and they are keen to learn the ways of the West. Let us not be too critical or if we are, let it be based on fact and experience.

You don't get to a population of 1.5 billion without being accommodating in the sack.

• Haha 2

I was thinking similar to the OP last time I was in BKK, having lived in that part of the world I have the benefit of top banter!! haha

True though, definate influx and I welcome it. Hitting the same spots of farang tourists and travellers do but nowhere near as annoying

• 3 years later...
On 2/20/2015 at 10:06 AM, 2fishin2 said:

The Chinese government is very well known to use young, beautiful women as spies. Watch your Ps and Qs.

That go’s through my mind everytime I see those commies. It's why I encrypt all my verbal communications with the the unmistakable slur of the ”shit-faced” to throw them off their game. 

To the OP. Your English is quite good for a Thai. Mooching off of them has never occurred to me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Stribling said:

That go’s through my mind everytime I see those commies. It's why I encrypt all my verbal communications with the the unmistakable slur of the ”shit-faced” to throw them off their game. 

To the OP. Your English is quite good for a Thai. Mooching off of them has never occurred to me. 

you are responding to a 3 year old thread, both the OP and the respondents are probably long gone.

On 2/20/2015 at 2:06 PM, 2fishin2 said:

The Chinese government is very well known to use young, beautiful women as spies. Watch your Ps and Qs.

I'll be sure to tell every hot Chinese wench i hook up with that im a western spy for shits and giggles

On 2/23/2015 at 6:04 PM, iancnx said:

I had a Chinese gf in Beijing; she lived in the old city hear the lake - she was super gorgeous.

So what relevance is there to the story that she lived near the lake  - you throw her in ?

Edited by Esso49