I Love Pattaya.

Costas2008

Shhh!

Don't let the secret out or it might be spoiled by the riff raff!w00t.gif

JT, thanks for your recommendation about nice fish restaurants in Pattaya.

Got your advice and drove at the end of Jomtien beach road where I found this fantastic restaurant with excellent quality food and huge menu.

In fact went twice there.

Didn't have lobster like that for a long time.

Many Thanks.

post-71107-0-67318400-1424424883_thumb.j

• Like 1

Frankly, I can't believe that I am the only one who can see through Costas' bluster.

He is simply pandering to the masses of Pattaya in a blatant act of sycophancy to attempt to secure more votes in the 2015 Poster of the Year awards. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Costas - remember, most of the unwashed in Pattaya can't write their own name, let alone sign on to Thai Visa.com. Focus on the few literate. hiso Pattaya Farangs that are already represented on here....

Give him his due, he hooked them all.

What a piss take and the city defenders fell for it.

Just come back from Pattaya, where I went with the wife for 3 days.

We were both impressed with the city the life and the people we met.

A complete contrast to the life we have now, living in rural Issan.

Enough of me trying to integrate to the village way of life for the past 8 years.

Life is in Pattaya.

Where can I start from?

The walks on the seafront of South Pattaya and Jomtien?

The clean sea breeze from the gulf of Thailand?

The plethora of restaurants and variety of food?

Yes, more expensive than here, but you pay according to the quality, the variety and the service you receive.

The feeling of not being an outsider in Thailand, not a farang anymore, pointed by every Thai as being a member of some wildlife species?

There are more foreigners living there than Thais.

And the Thais have adjusted and treat you with respect and friendliness.

The amount of shopping malls around?

Everything you need, its a short distance away.

The beautiful coffee shops, overlooking the sea with the facility of being inside with the air-condition or outside enjoying your cigarette?

And the most important for me, lots and lots of people around you.

Doesnt matter ethnic or nationalityI just love people.

Have to admit that traffic is usually badbut I have all the time in my hands.

Night life and bar girls are not so important for me.

I saw Walking Street once and that is enough.

Saying that.when she is workingI can sneak outjust for some extra leisure..but please dont tell her that.

So the decision has been made.

The wife will be applying for a position in a Pattaya hospital.

With her qualifications, experience and command of the English language, probably she will get a job with at least double her current salary.

With my income also, its more than enough to enjoy a comfortable life.

We will rent a house or a condo and if she feels homesick we can always come and stay for some time in our house in the sticks.

What do you think members?

A good decision or just a nice dream?

And then you woke up...

Costas, I hope you are not going to wear the Pattaya uniform if you move there.

Remember and take some shirts with you, and wear them, and keep away from tattoo parlours.

Not sure about me wearing the Pattaya uniform, but the wife insisted of taking photos with the Sexy Airline girls and others.

Never seen her so excited.......I thought it should be me excited and not her..............................

post-71107-0-19703700-1424429788_thumb.j

I agree you will better blend in ..

Also i can not even name one advantage for Isarn compared to Pattaya.

Who can ?

Why would u rent? you bought land for your wife in isarn right? why dont you buy some more land with house in pattaya good investment for you ..hahaahahahaha

Costas, I hope you are not going to wear the Pattaya uniform if you move there.

Remember and take some shirts with you, and wear them, and keep away from tattoo parlours.

Not sure about me wearing the Pattaya uniform, but the wife insisted of taking photos with the Sexy Airline girls and others.

Never seen her so excited.......I thought it should be me excited and not her..............................

attachicon.gifP1040490.JPG So you've been following the "to hell with austerity" advice from your new government. Pattaya is a great place to live near, and has a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere. Everything you can possibly need can be found there. A fellow farang asked me a question..."What's the easiest way of making a million dollars in Pattaya? The answer is..." bring 10 million on 1st January and if you're not careful 1 year later you'll be left with 1 million!". Enjoy, but take care.

• Like 1

Costas

With the current issue in Europe regarding your beloved homeland I suggest you stay well away until things settle down otherwise facepalm.gif Pattaya is a place for honourable and decent folks clap2.gif

efharisto poli wai2.gif

petermik, I read something on Walking Street that said;

Good guys go to Heaven

Bad guys go to Pattayathumbsup.gif

So as a honourable and decent folk, decided to move to Pattaya.