Tour Guide abandons group of Chinese Tourists in Jomtien

Lite Beer

Tour Guide abandons group of Chinese Tourists in Jomtien

china-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police are currently hunting for a Chinese Tour Guide who is thought to have abandoned a group of 33 Chinese Tourists following extra payments made to her by the group despite them pre-paying for their trip in China.

The 31 adults and 2 children reported the problem to Police at Dongtan Police Sub-Station on Jomtien Beach in the early hours of Friday. There was initial panic throughout the group as they were unsure if they could now return to China after checking out of their hotel on Jomtien Beach.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172402/tour-guide-abandons-group-of-chinese-tourists-in-jomtien/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-21

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The quality of the response is so low I was thinking of Quality ex-pats...!!!! I'm ashamed for you guys....my heart goes with the Chinese tourists, they just come on a holiday for god sake....Just like we came here years ago.....

Yep, agree.

My tour guide, all those years ago, abandoned me in Soi Yotsak and my life changed forever.......................sad.png No going back.

My condolences to the Chinese involved in this heinous act.

OP, Its not as if they were abandoned in the jungle (or somewhere else off-road) is it?

tongue.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 2

There is always a lot of talk about how cheap those Chinese tourists are. She probably got tired of them not tipping and took matters into her own hands and 'scammed' her tip out of them........ Then 'dumped' them...........

I would like to hear her side of the story................... I just may be on her side after details were known...............

• Like 2

12,000 baht for a package deal tour in Thailand? If that includes airfares then no wonder the tourist industry complains that the Chinese don't spend money.

Yep - fortunately expat retirees are picking up the slack and pumping hundreds of baht a week into the local economy ....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796722-minimalist-living-in-pattaya/

12k baht for 'oliday ? Luxury, sheer luxury.

Yes folks here is the latest from your TV on site in China reporter/poster....

Yeah Cheap Chinese Holidays. I saw return fares from Guangzhou to the Maldives....wait for it...eq 100 U.S.. !!!

I could not find out about accommodation. But at that price you would sleep in a grass hut on near the beach

This was avertised on a sandwich board out side a travel agents in the center of Guangzhou a few months ago.

The Chinese globally are the number one tourists. It is a shame they are bottom of the cultural and good manners list. Gobbing is a national pastime for males and females.

The best example witnessed here in my local chinese supermarket was a bloke putting his thumb on the side of one nostril and shooting snot out the of the exposed nostril onto the food hall floor and walking on as if it was normal....which it sadly is in China. As already mentioned I dread to think the mess that Dong Tang Police station was in after they left.....like a skating rink ? a green gobby one...

Isnt the lady in the photo the representative from the tour company which has found themselves caught up in this mess ? The assumption here seems to be that PattayaOne has published a photo of the tour guide when I dont believe that is the case. Happy to hear that I have it all wrong, but this seems clear in the article - that lady doesnt look like any 'Miss Ya' I'm familiar with. chooka, I think you've jumped to the wrong conclusion my friend.

The New Gen Tour Company based in Chiang Mai were responsible for the tour and one of their representatives was summoned to the Police Station. The Chinese Guide was named as Miss Ya Wharn Phing aged 20

No telling what Miss Ya looks like now - these are unretouched before and after photos of a Chinese woman who had what I consider redundant plastic surgery:

A-20-year-old-lounge-singer-named-Huang-

12,000 baht for a package deal tour in Thailand? If that includes airfares then no wonder the tourist industry complains that the Chinese don't spend money.

Yep - fortunately expat retirees are picking up the slack and pumping hundreds of baht a week into the local economy ....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796722-minimalist-living-in-pattaya/

12k baht for 'oliday ? Luxury, sheer luxury.

I know my company supplied the cardboard boxes they slept in, pure luxury