Jimmy Savile's secret daughter: 'Mum was abused by monster - I fear he is my father'

Lite Beer

Jimmy Savile's secret daughter: 'Mum was abused by monster - I fear he is my father'
By Matthew Drake

The 29-year-old wants a DNA test after her mother Georgina Martin was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982 aged just 13

A 29-year-old woman has spoken of her fears that she could be the daughter of child sex monster Jimmy Savile.

Her mother Georgina Martin was just 13 when she was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982.

He had sex with her more than 20 times over three years, but ended the relationship when she told him she was pregnant.

Georgina was 16 at the time and also sleeping with a boyfriend. But she has always secretly feared the paedophile DJ was the baby’s dad.

Now she has confessed all to her stunned daughter – and both have decided to push for a DNA test.

The daughter told the Sunday Mirror: “I want to know the truth, but I hope to God I was not fathered by that man.

"It would be the worst nightmare imaginable to find out Jimmy Savile was my dad.

“I remember as a child watching Jim’ll Fix It on TV and Mum saying she knew Savile.

"But at the time I thought it just meant she could get me a badge from the show like the ones all the other children wanted.”

Georgina, 46, said: “I have carried the terrible secret that my child is likely to belong to Jimmy Savile for three decades.

"Now I have found the strength to speak out because we need to have a test to draw a line under this for her sake.”

Her mum’s fears only deepened as her daughter grew up.

Family pictures show the youngster with bright blonde hair, dark eyes and distinctive cheekbones bearing a strong resemblance to the DJ.

Now Georgina is determined to help her child pursue her quest for the truth.

She is to ask Operation Yewtree detectives for help in getting a DNA comparison with Savile’s remaining family members.

And she also believes “warped secrets” Savile told her and sick sexual fantasies he played out with her may hold the key to several more of his crimes.

She said: “He liked to whip my breasts with his belt and bite me on my chest and between my legs.”

Read More: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-saviles-secret-daughter-mum-5207352

--Mirror Online 2015-02-21

• Like 1

"Her mother Georgina Martin was just 13 when she was snared by the paedophile..."

There is a chance she was already an attractive young lady but no child anymore.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeCasd_p

"He had sex with her more than 20 times over three years,..."

There is a chance she enjoyed the "offence", at least to some extend.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeCasd_p

Now there is a chance to squeeze out some money, or at least some popularity, after decadesbah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1LoERDvI-NyM

coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4

• Like 2

"Her mother Georgina Martin was just 13 when she was snared by the paedophile..."

There is a chance she was already an attractive young lady but no child anymore.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeCasd_p

There is a chance she enjoyed the "offence", at least to some extend.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeCasd_p

Now there is a chance to squeeze out some money, or at least some popularity, after decadesbah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1LoERDvI-NyM

I think it is wrong to imply that the mother was a willing participant, these pedophiles pray on the vulnerable.

Your post deserves an unlike tab

Snared by Saville when she was 13 then had sex with him 20 times over the next 3 years. Was she snared over the next 3 years then. Did anyone read about G.Glitter last week , hmmm. A 13 yo was staying in his mansion and in the night ......................Where was mother , what was a 13 yo doing in his mansion alone ? Oh in 1963 I saw the Bealtes in concert in London , Rolf Harris was on the same show. He definately looked across at me when I took a leak during the intermission. Could I have a 1000 quid please. Ok these guys are not Super Heros but come on scam after scam.

• Like 1

Oh, but think of the money they can collect. I have a feeling they are wishin' and hopin'.

That awful man raped her lots of times Then she had a boyfriend with no money and they made love Then she went back to Saville and was raped some more

Then to the boyfriend with no money and they made love Then to Saville for more rape !!!!!!!!

Oh goodness, now who raped her and who made love. After 3 years she was confused BUT the confusion became clear. Boyfriend was penny less and Saville

had money soooooo "even if my blond daughter is nothing to do with Saville" I can say I should get more money from his Estate as he raped me so many times.

Of course common sense says that the boyfriend should also be tested as the likely hood the child is not his either.

While I agree that children should be protected, lots of the current prosecutions involve young adults who while under 16 were fully consenting.

• Like 1

I think it is wrong to imply that the mother was a willing participant, these pedophiles pray on the vulnerable.

While I understand your sentiments, the fact is, she also had a boyfriend and they were sexually active. There is a strong possibility they were not alone.

It's very true that paedophiles pray on the vulnerable. Ask any Muslim in Rotherham.

I honestly cannot believe some of the previous posts, you should be absolutely ashamed of the comments you ave posted.

What does it matter what the sexual history of the mother, IF she was raped the she was raped by an adult who did know the difference.

Travelman868 you are an imbecile and a dangerous person, there is no young person who legitimizes rape by consenting to it, with an underage person it is RAPE!!!

Are you all sitting in front of your computer waiting for the previous nights booze to fade away, what is wrong with you people???

"There is a chance she enjoyed the "offence"

Is that your opinion or hers?

I honestly cannot believe some of the previous posts, you should be absolutely ashamed of the comments you ave posted.

What does it matter what the sexual history of the mother, IF she was raped the she was raped by an adult who did know the difference.

Travelman868 you are an imbecile and a dangerous person, there is no young person who legitimizes rape by consenting to it, with an underage person it is RAPE!!!

Are you all sitting in front of your computer waiting for the previous nights booze to fade away, what is wrong with you people???

Wow you sure felt the need to go off on travelman. Mr. James you neglect the fact that there are questions that arise regarding this claim by Gorgina as written here. 20 times over 3 years while having a sexually active life with a boyfriend. That is what makes the claim so suspicious and Travelman should never have been so attacked by you for pointing out the obvious. Your apology is now in order.........

Oh, but think of the money they can collect. I have a feeling they are wishin' and hopin'.

That awful man raped her lots of times Then she had a boyfriend with no money and they made love Then she went back to Saville and was raped some more

Then to the boyfriend with no money and they made love Then to Saville for more rape !!!!!!!!

Oh goodness, now who raped her and who made love. After 3 years she was confused BUT the confusion became clear. Boyfriend was penny less and Saville

had money soooooo "even if my blond daughter is nothing to do with Saville" I can say I should get more money from his Estate as he raped me so many times.

Of course common sense says that the boyfriend should also be tested as the likely hood the child is not his either.

While I agree that children should be protected, lots of the current prosecutions involve young adults who while under 16 were fully consenting.

"who while under 16 were fully consenting." Sex under the age of sixteen in the UK is Illegal! so consent under the age of 16 is irrelevent !

Your argument is Pure conjecture! Unless you can supply the factual evidence? which is highly unlkely!