always remember

kannot

you are probably dealing with an idiot............

Village water supply............in their infinite wisdom the village water is now supplied with NO filtering, its pumped form a lake full of who knows what straight into a tank and down the supply pipes.

I now have 5 mm shells in this water daily blocking all my taps for irrigation.

They removed the filter as " it got blocked often" GREAT SOLUTION!!

wonder how long their pump will last?

Why not put a y strainer into the line just before it reaches your retic piping..then you can at least keep your pipes clean

I know how to fix it its just the efffin mentality of it all.........think of the stupidest way to fix the problem and theyll choose it.

• Like 1

A concrete tower was built in our village 10 years ago complete with tanks in the pump house to add chemicals to control water quality.

Never been used as they have never had a budget for the additives.

The gumnan looks after it so at least the strainers are cleaned periodically.

Have you thought about having your own borehole, know the cost often out weights the practicality of one ,round here we have a high water table, our neighbour had a borehole drilled/ done in less than a day, but I have seen some big rigs still drilling after 3 days=expensive.

I feel for you our local water system is always having problems, for us it is blocked shower heads.

I would put in a inline filter,that is my next job ,we pump water from our fish pond for the garden,now water level is dropping, the pump is starting to suck some crap ,and it is blocking the nozzles in the sprinklers.