Thailand - Belgium - Thailand

Anthony5

I was watching the latest YouTube with Ed March on his Honda 90 , this time with his GF on her own bike

They rode 100s of miles north in Alaska so they could get to the top of Alaska and then turn around and head to Argentina !

Thank God we have people like this to show us what is possible, even if we are too lazy to do it ourselves :)

I will read the Belgie bikers blog too

Yes very cool and they off-course rides Versys 650thumbsup.gif

Sad that the trip reports are in Belgium language onlysad.png

The trip reports are in Dutch with an English translation right below the Dutch version. Sometimes a bit hard to comprehend as it seem they use Google to translate.

There is no Belgium language its Dutch with a bad accent.

Once Belgium was part of of the Netherlands, but they got their independence.

As punishment they got a lot of French speaking inhabitants and a road system that makes you cry.

As punishment they got a lot of French speaking inhabitants and a road system that makes you cry.

Admit it Rob, Belgium got independent because the people living in the North part of the country, also called Holland, didn't have the IQ to learn the French language to accommodate to the people living in the South part of the country.

Beware 2 riders on bicycles who atempt to go around the world on their bikes got killed in Thailand. Chances on a motorbike are even higher!

Stay in bed then, you'll be safe there as long as you have Wi-Fi smile.png

Nope i am riding my friend, just wanted the op to be aware of the circumstances.

Admit it Rob, Belgium got independent because the people living in the North part of the country, also called Holland, didn't have the IQ to learn the French language to accommodate to the people living in the South part of the country.

What IQ.. damm you did not have a government for a long time too stupid to even form a government.

Most of the Dutch speaking "fake Dutch i call Belgians" would love to get rid of those French leeches.

cheesy.gif

"how to get a Belgium guy crazy.. tell him that in a corner of a round room there are some Belgium Fries"

Edited by robblok

I bet he's doing it because he misses the chocolate. Hard to find the good stuff in Thailand.

Friendly rivalry between 2 countries. Though I prefer the Dutch speaking Belgium guys personally. They are more fair they learn Dutch and French.. many of the French refuse to learn Dutch.

Oh no it is not, do some research and you will find that the Dutch spoken in Belgium is older than the one they try to speak in Holland.

Why do the Dutch always talk as if there is something stuck in their throat?

Isn't Flemish a language?

Back on topic, yes good on these blokes, not quite up to my awesome Vietnam trip but they are trying.

The only trouble with this Ed March character is that he makes it all look so easy on his C5, with his girly girlfriend on her purple one (the bike that is), kinda makes guys on these big macho bike look a bit silly.

No that's a partially filled handkerchief I think.

Back on topic, yes good on these blokes, not quite up to my awesome Vietnam trip but they are trying.

The only trouble with this Ed March character is that he makes it all look so easy on his C5, with his girly girlfriend on her purple one (the bike that is), kinda makes guys on these big macho bike look a bit silly.

What you're talking about? You consider a 34.500 Km trip nothing compared to your Vietnam trip facepalm.gif

No that's a partially filled handkerchief I think.

What you're talking about? You consider a 34.500 Km trip nothing compared to your Vietnam trip facepalm.gif

I assume you haven't read my write up on the trip, otherwise you would realise it was a joke........we did sod all!

Edited by AllanB