Dear Online Stalker....

krisb

Kris, you're such a bore.

Why does it bother you?

Nice to have more variety......who really cares?

I only have one account but indeed I'm bored and TVF takes lots of hours of my life.

But I don't harm anybody.......just the people reading my posts...............whistling.gif

• Like 1

Kris, you're such a bore.

Why does it bother you?

Nice to have more variety......who really cares?

I only have one account but indeed I'm bored and TVF takes lots of hours of my life.

But I don't harm anybody.......just the people reading my posts...............whistling.gif

Costas it's been going on for a year now.

Not a recent thing.

Usually we get 2 a day. Then today a weird message.

We is 10 of us.

Edited by krisb

I am one of those who is being stalked via my profile (for a long time) bye a nutter who gets banned in a very short time, every time, then reappears with another user name to get banned again. Obviously a banned member with a chip on his shoulder.

I have tried to talk to the tosser with no reply. For sure a nutter, sad really. But hey, he puts a smile on my face, probably the opposite to what he wants....smile.png

There we go, trans is another.

I've found 2 more members also which makes 12

Edited by krisb

Krisb,there are some nutter's ,but the majority of posters are okay,i had a pm last year with the guy demanding my adress,and was going to come and beat me to a pulp,same as the bully at school or in the pub,your a witty kind of a guy,just ignore them,or rip em up in your post's,i find it is the posters with little wit or humor that tend to be like this,so console yourself with the fact that your are a better raconteur,than them.

Edited by marko kok prong
  • Like 1

I am one of those who is being stalked via my profile (for a long time) bye a nutter who gets banned in a very short time, every time, then reappears with another user name to get banned again. Obviously a banned member with a chip on his shoulder.

I have tried to talk to the tosser with no reply. For sure a nutter, sad really. But hey, he puts a smile on my face, probably the opposite to what he wants....smile.png

Jt is another.

Add me to that list.

I have a stalker who has been banned on TVF at least 4 times and he just keeps making new accounts to come back and harass me.

This poster thinks that I am someone else and keeps bleating on about some past that I have never had.

I'm also on this stalkers list.

Funny I sent his latest nick a PM last night and he replied with my post count.

This is a sad and messed up individual.

Single...mid fifties....smelly feet and an addiction to valium I reckon.

I have never taken Valium in my life, whoops.

• Like 2

Krisb,there are some nutter's ,but the majority of posters are okay,i had a pm last year with the guy demanding my adress,and was going to come and beat me to a pulp,same as the bully at school or in the pub,your a witty kind of a guy,just ignore them,or rip em up in your post's,i find it is the posters with little with or humor that tend to be like this,so console yourself with the fact that your are a better raconteur,than them.

Hey I just wanna get it out in the open. This is a year long thing not an overnighter.

2 others I know of have come forward here already.

Marco, I checked your profile, you don't have this weirdo.

Jt is another.

Add me to that list.

I have a stalker who has been banned on TVF at least 4 times and he just keeps making new accounts to come back and harass me.

This poster thinks that I am someone else and keeps bleating on about some past that I have never had.

Yep you're on the list Tony.

Raeu was 2 days ago.

Krisb,there are some nutter's ,but the majority of posters are okay,i had a pm last year with the guy demanding my adress,and was going to come and beat me to a pulp,same as the bully at school or in the pub,your a witty kind of a guy,just ignore them,or rip em up in your post's,i find it is the posters with little with or humor that tend to be like this,so console yourself with the fact that your are a better raconteur,than them.

Hey I just wanna get it out in the open. This is a year long thing not an overnighter.

2 others I know of have come forward here already.

Marco, I checked your profile, you don't have this weirdo.

No,sorry Krisb,i should have made it clear,it was another poster.

Ignore them, trolls are dependent on you interacting with them- they hate being ignored with a passion. Just take comfort in the knowledge that their life is an endless cycle of boredom and attempting to wind up strangers from their 2k a month bedsit. Let's face it, you don't come across many successful trolls do you?

• Like 2

Ignore them, trolls are dependent on you interacting with them- they hate being ignored with a passion. Just take comfort in the knowledge that their life is an endless cycle of boredom and attempting to wind up strangers from their 2k a month bedsit. Let's face it, you don't come across many successful trolls do you?

I agree it's sadly laughable.

Ive said my bit in the op, that's enough.

Now maybe we can get a few others come forward who have the same stalker.

• Like 2

And now with this thread you have given him the attention he obviously yearns for.

Why is it such a big deal if someone visits the profile page ? I don't get it why its a problem

Because the twonk is taking the piss out of Tv, not so much us but Tv. My thoughts are the guy was banned and don't like it. He is now giving Tv the runaround.........whistling.gif

And now with this thread you have given him the attention he obviously yearns for.

Why is it such a big deal if someone visits the profile page ? I don't get it why its a problem

It's being going on for a year now.

Every single day. 1, usually 2 new members look at a group of us then they are banned before they make a single post.

Now Smokie gets a weird reply from a pm sent to the latest name.

I mainly put it out there to see who else is getting the visitor/creep.

So far it's 2 more.

When a "returnee" is discovered they are dealt with, as you already know, this kind of thing is generic to open anonymous forums and believe me there are a lot more than you even get to know about that are dealt with on a daily basis. There is, as yet no 100% way to avoid them......for now, but as and when it does, you can be sure it will be implemented.

• Like 1

Every single day. 1, usually 2 new members look at a group of us then they are banned before they make a single post.

So far it's 2 more.

Just send in the troops.

post-87166-0-52581200-1425027141_thumb.j

• Like 2

So far it's 2 more.

just went in and had a look at your profile, see what you mean, cozol, 0 posts so why the hell are they in there. Last thing we need in here are stalkers, TV could at least message this bozo and tell them to stop or be removed, good luck mate