Does anyone have any Chinese Mainlander tourist stories?

ev1lchris

Nope not incredible story just a story, 2 lines of chinese on either side of me at check in at swampy about 25 in total, made almost as much noise as 25,000 plus 5 a time trying to get there ticket, getting most annoyed and spoken with a normal voice i looked over at the nosie ones and told them to shut up...to my amazment they did.

Another flight out of swampy arriving 15 min before gates closing i got stuck at the back of the longe area with about 40 chinese, most were quite this time but one woman and 2 men....my god the racket...she was way to scary to say anything to so i went and stood near the gate.

I had an experiance with mainland chinese at my HK hotel at dinner, the ex TGF wanted to enjoy the buffet on our last evening there luckly i ordered from the menu, these mainlanders swamed like locust the moment food arrived at the buffet, with quite a few going back for 3ds and 4ths...unfortunely my table was along the main thourgh fare to the food with many stoping to chat right besides my partner and myself..

I had wanted to go to China once...not any more.

Yeah...went to China.....stayed in 5☆ hotels - like talking to a stone wall if you speak English.....walking around there aren't very many attractive women.....smiles were hard to come by from the general public.....armed - non smiling guards everywhere. . Only engaging people are the ones trying to sell something = super aggressive......

Yeah...went to China.....stayed in 5☆ hotels - like talking to a stone wall if you speak English.....walking around there aren't very many attractive women.....smiles were hard to come by from the general public.....armed - non smiling guards everywhere. . Only engaging people are the ones trying to sell something = super aggressive......

china is a big place, where did you go?

china is a big place, where did you go?

Mainly around Bejing area....would have liked to bring back some elec bicycles...they are everywhere....

• Like 1

Wife worked at a hospital, nearly daily Chinese tourists showed up with their fingers squashed in a deck chair...

What is the reason for that?
Carelessness?

They all made the same mistake? Maybe they don't know what a deck chair is.

How can you not notice the Chinese tourists in Thailand

the way they dress. the way they behave (maybe the term behaviour is already inappropriate), the noise level.

As I am around Asia 180 days per year, I am condfident to say that if there are Chinese around somewhere, I can tell you in 95% of the cases if they are from the mainland or from a civilized country such as Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia.....

to be fair, there are quite a lot of young and well-educated individual mainland Chinese travellers from bigger Cities, particularly from provinces in the South-Western part of China (Guangdong, Fujian, Guangxi, plus Szichuan and Chongqing and the likes) who know have to behave like a human being.

those disgusting animal-like hordes are in many cases first-time travellers from remote provinces who never ever left their country before.

Spent six weeks in China in 2012 and went from Nanjing to kashgar to nanning and it was freaking awesome. Spent another ten days last year. When i come back from my business trip i am going to try for the new ten year visa.

The Chinese bashing is a little overboard. I think people have lived here too long and don't realize how loud and obnoxious thai people can be in public. and Chinese are traveling indepently more and more these days and are a lot more quiet than small groups of faranng or thai.

When we went to Cambodia last year, the loudest were korean tour groups and small groups of Thais complaining that Angkor wat was nothing special.

The wife works in real estate (i know ,everyone hates estate agents) but she will no longer deal with them ,and will not rent out places that have lots of Chinese tourists staying due to the massive amount of complaints about the noise and general bad behaviour, so many complaints

You sound surprised because they couldn't speak English to you! Why should they?? Most of their customers speak Chinese..You also expect everyone to smile? Try going to Eastern Europe or the UK and see how many smiles you garner! Your post is very naive and shocks a complete lack of cultural awareness..

Ahhhh forgot to mention the time i wandered around King Power at VM duty free...A group of a dozen or so looked like family hanging togther split from the main group, wife eager for husband to try on polo tshirt....no need to find a change room just do it there, the guy strips while wife holds tshirt to throw on and they dont stop at one or two..