Temporary Thais ...

MrWorldwide

how harsh it is, dodging around issan back roads, on the mio when i feel flash or the honda wave side car when going fishing, straw hat and 30 kph, all i can do is shake is shake my head when uncle som passes me on the rice tractor.

young punks crancking their bikes scares the aboslute from me, i have the lord of self preservation, the punks have lord bhuda

@mogandave, I'll pass on both options, but the photos are out there for those who want to see where high-speed lunacy on a bike can lead. I particularly like the one where some thoughtful soul has placed the remainder of the rider's leg on his torso - not really a major concern given that he no longer had a head at that point. Suffice to say that googling 'thai road crashes' etc and looking at the images isnt something one does lightly. Cops in Oz reportedly used their own files to try to shock young drivers/riders into understanding the possible impact of their actions - it would be interesting to know if such images deter Thai kiddies in the slightest.

If the young guys laughing over such pics in our village bar/snooker club are anything to go by it has precisely zero effect.