Where to buy kids bike helmet in Phuket ?

april81

In Phuket Road just south of the traffic lights at junction of Phuket Road (the road to Immigration), Kra Road and Ong Sim Phai Road (the road to Robinsons).

The shop is the 3rd one down from Bang Neow Shrine entrance.

post-35489-0-99428600-1425383465_thumb.j

• Like 2

In Phuket Road just south of the traffic lights at junction of Phuket Road (the road to Immigration), Kra Road and Ong Sim Phai Road (the road to Robinsons).

The shop is the 3rd one down from Bang Neow Shrine entrance.

Yes! Definetely the best place for helmets in Phuket. They got spare parts (visors) and offer a great service.

• Like 1

Depending on what you demand from a helmet, it might be better to order one from abroad.

I did some looking around when I was in the market for a helmet for my daughter at the various motorcycle dealerships, big bike shops and small helmet shops. I was unable to find any kids helmets that met the standards required in my home country, and none of the vendors could tell me where to get one, so I had to get one from abroad. Do note that a lot of the Thai brands (Index, Avex etc.) will have fake DOT-labels/writing on them. Most of the cheap helmets will probably do fine in cases of abrasion, but they will give little to no protection against hard impact.

Anyway, just a heads up. If you want to get something that is sure to work, consider getting it abroad.

Good luck!