Man arrested for stealing police trainees’ underwear's for sale

Thaivisa News

Nakhon Ratchasima: Phawit Burasit, 29, started it for his sexual gratifications. But after awhile he found out that he could make brisk trade with the male underwear pieces he has stolen – mostly from non-commissioned police trainees.

Phawit’s arrest was announced at a press conference at the Buri Ram Police head office at 11:30 am Tuesday by Pol Col Narong Sawek, the investigation chief of Provincial Police Bureau 3.

Police seized over 300 pieces of used men underwear from Phawit’s apartment room.

Phawit is working as a nurse at a private hospital in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Muang district. He says he loves men.

The Provincial Police Bureau 3 planned a sting operation after it was informed by the non-commissioned police officer school in the Muang district that trainees’ underwear went missing very often.

The bureau learned that a man was selling used men underwear on Facebook so a police officer ordered three underwear pieces and a phakhaoma cloth for Bt500.

After the police received the parcel, they tracked the address of the sender and found that it was sent from Phawit who stayed at an apartment in the Muang district.

Caught with over 300 men underwear in the apartment, Phawit admitted it all.

He said he was a regular underwear thief of the police school. He waited until the trainees left for field training or were in classes before he would grab the underwear.

Before stealign them, he always took their photos and made check-in on a social network as a proof that he had really stolen them.

He then posted the pictures on Facebook to offer them for sale at the rate of Bt100 to Bt500 a piece. He said the ones which have not been washed would fetch much more money. One piece used to fetch Bt1,000, he added.

Sting operation ...... oh no, no, no, no, no, no, .... bloody briliant. :) :) :) :) :) be still my fevered imagination.

BTW, It's against the law to go out in public without underwear. Did our trainee victims uphold moral rectitude and not go out?

Looks like a neat deal to me.

"Hey, I can sell used underwear on Facebook and fetch 1000 THB each....

but I must take a picture to prove that are genuinely used.

Quick, take them off! We'll split two ways!!"

It's a done deal biggrin.png

Edited by doremifasol

There is one thing I'm missing badly in this report:

A group photo of the 12 strong task force of an enormous successful sting operation pointing at 300 underpants.

They had nothing to wear
  • Like 1

With weirdo's around who would buy used underwear of any sort let alone mens, if this businessman had just gone and offered 50b to buy used mens nickers (don't bother washing them) then sold them internationally on the internet he could have branched out into womans used underwear and been on the next rich list.

But no he had to stuff it up by stealing them, possibly he was to embarrassed to ask, people might have thought he was the weirdo.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy three, get one free. Please page me.....All sizes- all smells..thumbsup.gif

Are they leather?

If you want some, I'll buy some for you. Meet at Frank's secretly on the weekend. We use a word others won't understand, maybe " Knickaties?"

As a good guy, you'll get three free when you buy a dozen. Very cheap, a 'warm up beer" should be included. And please wear sunglasses.- cheesy.gif