I forgot what it's like to be with farang women!

Most women are the same, they have an agenda, as do we. They want security and someone to make them laugh, be adventurous etc, i.e. to make life worth living!

The question is NOT if thai women are better than western women. The real question, and the only one that should matter to you, is "where can you best get what you are looking for" be it quality or quantity, fun or marriage.

Attractive western women (yes they exist!) are extremely demanding and strict in choosing a partner (go read a few profiles on the dating-site Okcupid), whereas a fairly attractive Thai may give a chance to anyone that is (seemingly) wealthy.

What it comes down to for us is a trade-off between looks and personality. So again, personal taste comes to play.

I'm still okay with just having fun with the simple yet fairly-attractive (occasional slip-ups when drunk) in Thailand for now, but down the road I don't see myself settling down with a thai, unless I hit the jackpot with a western-educated thai. Having said that, from my experience the "educated thais" are still too Thai. They would typically start a conversation or introduction by mentioning that they are "highly educated" and "intelligent" which immediately makes me cringe and think otherwise.

The amount of money I spend on women in Thailand (dating!) vs. western world, is about the same, but the ROI is much higher in Thailand.

• Like 1

Westernised women usually look a bit different, and aren't as mentally deficient.

I think the problem is Thai culture itself (and the abysmal education system), not the women.

If there's one thing that most Western men in Thailand agree upon, it's Thai women's propensity to spend their money.

Thai women have aspirations of having lots of money to spend, preferably someone else's. To have wealth.

Western women are more likely to aspire towards their own money to spend. To actually create wealth themselves.

• Like 1

There are some very beautiful woman here in Australia but they are so hi so I would not lay them on egg day that is a saying we have with my mates about not having sex with that lady , having said that I now love thai woman so much more because a lot have more respect for us western man .

I think the problem is Thai culture itself (and the abysmal education system), not the women.

Right, problem is their education at home and school ; nothing is done to get them interest them in something

they are not stupid but they are not educated to think in a western way

as for charm, beauty, feminity I think Asian women are much more attractive, but to understand each other, western women are much more efficient because we ( men and women ) have the same western cultural background ( even if we don't come from the same country )

personnaly I am very attracted by Thai women but I know there are subjects I can discuss only with farangs, because Thai are not interested in them

Edited by Aforek

No way I've forgotten. For ME,Thai women are great for fun and casual dalliances but for anything meaningful and enduring, Western women win hands down every time.

Less to do with language, much more to do with outlook, experience and a curiosity about more than the number of megapixels on the next iPhone's camera.

Oh and, contrary to sour grape, farang-folklore, the West is teeming with slim, toned and firm women.

When a poster says "Western women are so big and lack femininity, the forum software should automatically change it to "The Western women I CAN GET are so big and...."

Tell us that again when you reach age 60.

That would be in about 9 months. I'm 79 kg at 183 cm. How much weight would I have to gain in 9 months to impress someone?

I guess it depends whether you actually like women - or just see them as a receptacle you'd rather not interact with too much.

Is that all you think Thai women are good for? Life must be fantasy for you.

I can find receptacles in any country.

I guess it depends whether you actually like women - or just see them as a receptacle you'd rather not interact with too much.

Is that all you think Thai women are good for? Life must be fantasy for you.

I can find receptacles in any country.

Not at all. But it seems to be how many here view them.

I have never been with a farang lady. Only Asian ones. Some reasons..

Farang ladies would probably want me to have a huge income(I don't)

There are very few young farang ladies where I live in the US or they are hiding somewhere. Maybe it is due to the aging demographic(don't know)

Lots of fat and older farang ladies but few young slim ones(see above)

The young ones who are pretty have thousands of men competing for them and they are super picky

Edited by zierf1

All well and good,but i have yet to hear a Thai lady say;

"give me space,i need to find myself" and then after being given said space come back and serve divorce papers.

Going by all those "marital issues" threads you've started, my guess is you won't have to wait long

Most of those have been,joking ,lighthearted threads,for amusement,but i am curious,how many of your ex-work colleagues,cried off with the old"sorry love to come and catch up,but the cat is sick',when you made your glorious sweep back to blighty.

Yeah, sure they were light-hearted whistling.gif

Anyway, as I said, it won't be long and I look forward to the thread you start asking how much you can get for the materials if you dismantle the extension you built to her house when she finally tosses you out

Don't hold your breath ch,actually do.

Going by all those "marital issues" threads you've started, my guess is you won't have to wait long

Most of those have been,joking ,lighthearted threads,for amusement,but i am curious,how many of your ex-work colleagues,cried off with the old"sorry love to come and catch up,but the cat is sick',when you made your glorious sweep back to blighty.

Yeah, sure they were light-hearted alt=whistling.gif>

Anyway, as I said, it won't be long and I look forward to the thread you start asking how much you can get for the materials if you dismantle the extension you built to her house when she finally tosses you out

tick, tock

Yeah, sure they were light-hearted alt=whistling.gif> love to come and catch up,but the cat is sick',when you made your glorious sweep back to blighty.

tick, tock

If only,and don't cheat and use an egg timer.

I now love thai woman so much more because a lot have more respect for us western man .

Good thing you can't understand what they're saying down at the beer bar

Exactly! For many years I was taken in by the "presentation", then leaned to understand a little Thai language.

Then, listening to ladies talking about we "hansum men" I realised that all is not what it seems!

And, by the way, it's not only bar girls - it's a more of a cultural thing, not wanting to get involved in confrontation, leading to an appearance of submissiveness whilst underneath they may be boiling.

No way I've forgotten. For ME,Thai women are great for fun and casual dalliances but for anything meaningful and enduring, Western women win hands down every time.

Less to do with language, much more to do with outlook, experience and a curiosity about more than the number of megapixels on the next iPhone's camera.

Oh and, contrary to sour grape, farang-folklore, the West is teeming with slim, toned and firm women.

When a poster says "Western women are so big and lack femininity, the forum software should automatically change it to "The Western women I CAN GET are so big and...."

Makes me wonder what kind of Thai women YOU CAN GET ... tongue.png

Thailand just has an abundance of young women crammed into a small country who are desperate for men and security

That is simply not the case in north America

Anyone who has been in downtown Toronto will laugh at this

I'm 54, and where I am, most women over 40, are getting rough and by late 40's are going to the gym 5 times a week and are still getting heavy and can't figure out why....the wine, the cake, the sugar...and my favorite, they have more muscle now.....

There are exceptional women in their 40's and even 50's... But they are active and usually vegan and love sex....but, they are the exception and most under 40 are out of our reach now, and under 35,/forget it...

Thailand just has quantity.. At a price....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Makes me wonder what kind of Thai women YOU CAN GET ... alt=tongue.png>

Touché

Well..well....."farangs" talking about Western women in Thailand? Sure....from the US, UK, Germany... and some few more EU countries, but with TOTALLY lack of knowledge about Latin women that ALSO are western women and just gorgeous in any way!!!!

attachicon.gifIpanema.jpg

My bad and MY loss, thanks for the reminder though.

(I would put latin women in a separate category than western or asian but sadly i have too little experience to form an opinion)

Edited by infinity11

So basically, it's this -

Young farang women = not interested in you.

Young Thai women = not interested in you, but willing to pretend to be for a price.

For someone whose not attracted to thai women you always have comments to make. The way I see it is you're either gay, which is fine. No judgement here. You're tied down to a farang wife with no escape possible. Which is it Bikey?? what makes you so angry and judgemental....

And the glittering generalities abound. Plenty of great western women. Plenty of great Thai women. My first wife was a Canadian and she was a nightmare but that didn't sour me on western women. Just happened to meet a great Thai woman and it all worked out.