I forgot what it's like to be with farang women!

Very selfish really and absolutely NO respect for young Thai women/girls young enough to be their granddaughters.. Old Thai guys don't go gallivanting around brothels like Pattaya as they have more class

Good. That was worth reading.

How many old western guys have respect for anything related to Thailand?

Very selfish really and absolutely NO respect for young Thai women/girls young enough to be their granddaughters.. Old Thai guys don't go gallivanting around brothels like Pattaya as they have more class

If this place is anything to judge by, not many.

What things in Thailand do you think we should have respect for?

Maybe you should start with yourselves.

I don't have a Thai partner.

It's quite normal to meet future wifes in bars & nightclubs.

Maybe you married the girl next door?

Or did the pastor of your cult choose your wife for you?

Or are you too young to be married, and when you say partner, you mean mum.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

You always avoid a straight answer,

Could lead some of us to believe you are only 12 years old and living with your mum in Dorset.

Could lead some of us to believe you are only 12 years old and living with your mum in Dorset.

You know it wasn't me you were asking, right?

I don't have a Thai partner.

Is that why you are so bitter?

What makes you think I'm bitter?

I get to live in Thailand. I'm a pretty happy guy.

I could be wrong but from reading your posts you seem to have a lot of distain for your fellow expats.

I to love Thailand but find it best to avoid people like you in real life.

• Like 2

You know it wasn't me you were asking, right?

I've never seen you contribute anything worthwhile to this forum.

Just a forum troll.

Feel free to direct me to any post you made, which actually helped someone.

(VISA advice, where to buy something, where to go, etc.)

You're presuming I give a shit about your opinion of me. I don't.

Feel free not to read or respond to my posts if you find them worthless.

Old Thai guys don't go gallivanting around brothels like Pattaya as they have more class, Many practice renunciation in local temples. I know what I hope I'll be doing.

Old Thai guys definitely visit brothels, massage parlours, and karaoke bars. What they don't do is go gallivanting around with the hookers they meet there in public. You won't see them walking around holding hands with some tart dressed like a whore in MBK like you see farang do. Old Thai guys are more discreet than old farang guys, but they are probably more likely to use prostitutes.

Old Thai guys don't go gallivanting around brothels like Pattaya as they have more class, Many practice renunciation in local temples. I know what I hope I'll be doing.

Old Thai guys definitely visit brothels, massage parlours, and karaoke bars. What they don't do is go gallivanting around with the hookers they meet there in public. You won't see them walking around holding hands with some tart dressed like a whore in MBK like you see farang do. Old Thai guys are more discreet than old farang guys, but they are probably more likely to use prostitutes.

I see old male Thais with young Thai women (who clearly aren't daughters/granddaughters) in shopping malls/bars/restaurants all the time.

You aren't looking.

True they don't hold hands much, but that isn't Thai culture so not really expected.

Plenty of touching when they think nobody is looking though.

I caught one Thai guy I know in a shopping mall this week, he is 40, she was 17 (and wearing her school uniform) ........

I said "that isn't your daughter", he said "shhhhh, new gf". Shopping then shorttime hotel.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I see old male Thais with young Thai women (who clearly aren't daughters/granddaughters) in shopping malls/bars/restaurants all the time.

You aren't looking.

True they don't hold hands much, but that isn't Thai culture so not really expected.

Plenty of touching when they think nobody is looking though.

I caught one Thai guy I know in a shopping mall this week, he is 40, she was 17 (and wearing her school uniform) ........

I said "that isn't your daughter", he said "shhhhh, new gf". Shopping then shorttime hotel.

Also it could well be their mia noi,what about the curtains across the parking spaces at some of those hotels.

Edited by marko kok prong

I would never bow down to a man and cut his toenails because he is too fat to do it for himself. And get thrown some money for it.

I have at least two showers a day or a bath. I shave my legs once a week and my underarms the same.

I speak three languages, i can talk about anything from politics to the latest Kardashian hair colour.

I can pay my way in high class restaurants and know which knife and fork to use. And how to flush a toilet.

I was one of the first people to do the International Baccalaureate in the World. I had to know cover to cover Anthony and Cleopatra and The Artist as a Young Man.

The list goes on and on and on.....

And you so called educated men put yourselves into speaking toddler language to grown up women, No wonder they rip you off left right and center.

If it was in my brainset to rip men off - i would be a billionaire.

It is also difficult for us Western females to find a man that is up there with us.

That's all great....what I find a bit disturbing about it though, is that it is a REALLY unimpressive list of achievements.

Certainly when you spend a long time in Thailand, Western girls are appealing. They become exotic.

Really? Hope I never spend as long here then as you obviously have. Unless of course you are confusing exotic with fantasy haha

Maybe - I certainly do fantasize.

I totally disagree apart from the more discreet part.

• Like 1

Sorry, I forgot that everyone here met their Thai partners at hiso events.

Where did you meet yours?

I met my English wife in a bar!

Yeah but was she working there? Could you barfine her?

No. She was giving it up to all and sundry for free. Much more classy.

• Like 1

No. She was giving it up to all and sundry for free. Much more classy.

Strangely enough UG, has it right, she was giving it away for a couple of Babychams.

• Like 1

What a nonsensical question,it seems cypress is obsessed with money,stipends and all the rest,why is that i wonder,possibly because he has none?