PM says he will not bow to intimidation from ill-intent elements

webfact

"he pleaded with members of the public to be on the lookout for trouble-makers and to help the government in the maintenance of peace and order."

And if the public cooperates by cloning itself into Junta behavior, maybe....MAYBE he will allow some rights and liberties to be returned to the people temporaily...until the next potential conflict. While he will not bow to intimidation, the public MUST bow to his intimidation.

Don't they usually have the culprits paraded in front of cameras with finger pointing to let everyone know who the culprits really are? I haven't seen any of this?

So the goal is to stay in power because Happiness Thai style is not achieved?

Then you have the leader of the Reds saying that this action of disturbance has nothing to do with them? Please yellow glass people; I am only reporting what has been said in other press. My comment is not there to incense you or make it harder.

Sometimes you can see a storm in a tea cup? I know throwing bombs is a very dangerous past time for both the intended and by the intendee.

Could this story have some vital points left out of it? Intentionally or unintentionally?

Some of the news reports are not really hitting the mark, but seem to be designed to create a different sense to what is going on and needs to be done.

"Can you solve it?" Gen. Prayuth said today in response to a question about the grenade that exploded near the Criminal Court on Saturday night. "If you can't solve it, then no election."

"No election!" the general shouted as the reporter prepared ask another question. "If you can't solve it, then no election! Are you done now?"

Baby...... Toys ... Pram.... OUT passifier.gif

Pathetic ill tempered little man giggle.gif

• Like 1

laubau, on 09 Mar 2015 - 18:54, said:laubau, on 09 Mar 2015 - 18:54, said:
Costas2008, on 09 Mar 2015 - 14:43, said:Costas2008, on 09 Mar 2015 - 14:43, said:Costas2008, on 09 Mar 2015 - 10:43, said:

Prime Minister, actions are better than words.

Keep up the good work you have started and don't pay too much attention to the media or groups against you.

History will judge your good deeds but will never mention your intentions or feelings.

You should move south and hang out with the minority that wants to hold onto Thai power forever. "History will judge your good deeds but will never mention your intentions or feelings". History will also judge your bad deeds!! Real democracy is listening to the will of the majority regardless of anybody's views. Full stop!! For your info, Thai Visa and others reported that the Red shirt leaders who interrupted the ASEAN meeting in Pattaya are being prosecuted because Thailand was embarrassed by this. What about the Yellow shirts that took over the airport which was must more strategic and cost Thailand much more money? Why is nothing being done to these leaders? There are numerous other cases much like this! Regardless of what he says, obviously the PM is very partisan as recent court proceedings and his comments have shown. I just do not understand that you being from Greece which is where Democracy was born, can hold the views you do!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

His preferences are more likely the 'Greek military junta of 1967-1974'.wink.png

Edited by Myshkin

These bombings are really quite convenient ... that is if you are not really interested on free elections.

Cui bono, literally "to whose benefit?", is a Latin phrase which is still used.

It is a Latin adage that is used either to suggest a hidden motive or to indicate that the party responsible for something may not be who it appears at first to be.

Commonly the phrase is used to suggest that the person or people guilty of committing a crime may be found among those who have something to gain, chiefly with an eye toward financial gain. The party that benefits may not always be obvious or may have successfully diverted attention to a scapegoat, for example.

The Roman orator and statesman Marcus Tullius Cicero, in his speech Pro Roscio Amerino,] section 84, attributed the expression cui bono to the Roman consul and censor Lucius Cassius Longinus Ravilla:

" The famous Lucius Cassius, whom the Roman people used to regard as a very honest and wise judge, was in the habit of asking, time and again, 'To whose benefit?' "

Edited by Enoon

He said there will be an election in 2016 to satisfy the international community but personally I think he has absolutely no intention of having one and this little bomb thingy was very convenient to cancel elections. This is a guy who said no coup, I won't be P.M. I won't hang onto power.

Not my yard and not my fight.

I am not Thai.

I don't vote here.

I am not in charge.

I am not in control of the world.

I don't know the players personally.

I don't engage in arm-chair, keyboard driven politics.

I try to mind my own business and keep my house in order.

I don't know any more than what I and others read in the various media.

I am only in control of what I say or do.

I leave others to do what they do.

Deeds not words.

Do good.

End.

• Like 1