UK police: Schoolgirls who went to Syria are not terrorists

webfact

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

Understands, supports and encourages others to kill innocent women and children is more to the point.

Your claim was about understanding, where do supporting and encouraging come from?

• Like 1

Overherebc and all the other like minded troops on the forum..think it's best just to ignore the hand wringing pc snowdrops..it's obvious to me that snowdrops live in their own little pc perfect world bubble..unlike real people who live in the real world

Interviewed by BBC and she said she understands why they bombed the concert in Manchester.
In my mind that makes her just as guilty as the bombers.
Let her rot in her own sh-t.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Overherebc and all the other like minded troops on the forum..think it's best just to ignore the hand wringing pc snowdrops..it's obvious to me that snowdrops live in their own little pc perfect world bubble..unlike real people who live in the real world

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Some have done it and know what it means.

Some haven't done it and haven't a clue what it means.

• Like 1

When you have a belief system that wants to 'take over the world' and those non terrorists, many still support the terrorists cause, then you are never going to change the radaclised view.

It is best that she stays where she is among those she sympathises with. it will probably mean no benefits, she won't be able to vote, have no voice, be a second class citizen, any female children she has will be treated with minimal education and married off young.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, Opl said:

and then they'll be entitled to turn into asylum seekers thanks to our democratic laws

Yes your right they are democratic and show that asylum seekers get preferential treatment. No doubt jump the queue on the housing list if not housed in a hotel. Given ample money to live on and vouchers for food etc. Democratic laws are often damn stupid ones.

We have many soldiers living on the streets and this terrorist wants to swan back to the UK. It is so wrong on every level.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, transam said:

Yep, police have no evidence she/they got on a plane to Syria or sired multiple bad boy kids to keep them satisfied during their "work"...:whistling:

Which does not constitute 'involvement in terrorism'.

I understand the feelings of many about this, but it should be about the law 

5 minutes ago, transam said:
7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Which does not constitute 'involvement in terrorism'.

I understand the feelings of many about this, but it should be about the law 

Good grief......

Hence the saying " The Laws an Ass " .

The " Law " is what is reasonable, it has been ruled by a lawmaker that she will not be allow back in the UK which I believe as reasonable she was over the age of 10 years when she left.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, transam said:

You never lost a kid in a UK explosion then...If you did you plobably would be posting different stuff..

But wait, if it were your daughter that went off to shag AK47 murderers you would plobably be spouting the same crap...:whistling:

As I said, emotions should stay out of this.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Hence the saying " The Laws an Ass " .

The " Law " is what is reasonable, it has been ruled by a lawmaker that she will not be allow back in the UK which I believe as reasonable she was over the age of 10 years when she left.

The courts will correct him.

13 minutes ago, transam said:

You tell your daughter your thoughts.....(If you have one) as the "law" will be more important than her...????

Nonsense postings, victims make bad jurors.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2