North Pattaya Russian Herbal Medicine Shop raided by Crime Suppression Police

webfact

North Pattaya Russian Herbal Medicine Shop raided by Crime Suppression Police

shop-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Crime Suppression Police Officers from Bangkok conducted a raid on a Russian-owned Herbal Medicine Shop in North Pattaya on Tuesday Night, which was thought to be unlicensed and employing foreign nationals without work permits.

Officers, armed with search warrant number 73/2558 dated 10th March 2015 and issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court, raided the Domzdorovia Company Store on the Naklua Road and found two Russians working inside, one was the owner, Miss. Anastasiya Cherkasoa aged 33, and the other was Miss. Olga Bukachuk aged 24.

The shop owner was charged with selling medicinal substances without the appropriate licenses and the 24 year old shop assistant was charged with working without a Thai Work Permit.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/175802/north-pattaya-russian-herbal-medicine-shop-raided-by-crime-suppression-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-12

Can't these Russians get Thai partners for their shops? 4 for each WP.

They can't speak a word English and probably want all the profit they can make without any Thais involved .

But I'm still surprised how they think they can get away with it, I see a lot of Russians in my neighborhood in Jomtien, young people in their 30'a and clearly working here, I guess most of them without WP.