Netanyahu promises no Palestinian state if he is re-elected

webfact

Presence is a broad word.

Presence as in Jews constantly living there. Presense as in maintaining a continuous presence for more than 3,000 years, according to overwhelming literary, archaeological and historical evidence.

yes of course...3000years ago, right around the time when God created heaven and earth in 7 days.....its getting more and more ridiculous...Moderator?

• Like 2

Presence is a broad word.

Presence as in Jews constantly living there. Presense as in maintaining a continuous presence for more than 3,000 years, according to overwhelming literary, archaeological and historical evidence.

yes of course...3000years ago, right around the time when God created heaven and earth in 7 days.....its getting more and more ridiculous...Moderator?

God said the land belongs to the jews in the Torah! :) :) :) Edited by BKKBobby

From memory, Hamas fired over 4000 rockets towards Israel' killing a small number of Jews. Israel retaliated by firing back at launching sites, often deliberately set up in populated areas, including schools. many Palestinians were killed, despite the Israelis trying to warn the civil population to leave, quick. The Hamas was deliberately aiming at schools and markets in Israel. Israel was aiming at missile sites. What were they supposed to do, let Hamas carry on? I notice that Egypt also has blocked their borders with Gaza. Hamas has praised all atrocities committed recently and in the past in Europe and elsewhere, has repeatedly said that all Jews should be killed and teach this to their children on TV.

Israel is a nation of terrorists? It is fighting for its life . Muslims often complain about the Crusades. How about the new Muslim invasion taking place right now in Europe, through unchecked immigration, 'through the bellies of our women' .. with Israel gone, Turkey gone insane, Greece looking very shaky, who is going to stop this hateful cult called Islam?

Islamophobe, me? You bet!

No. There has never been an independent Arab country called Palestine - ever.

You are wrong.

Palestine - the country and the people have existed since antiquity.

They were part of the Ottoman Empire for six centuries, and from 1920 to 1948 Palestine was administered by the British under a mandate obtained from the League of Nations.

Independence is relative. No country in the Middle East has been continuously independent throughout it's history.

Sweden announced that it will recognize the state of Palestine, becoming the first member of the European Union to do so. Stefan Lofven became the prime minister of a new center-left government this month and used his inaugural address to parliament to say that a “two-state solution requires mutual recognition and a will to peaceful co-existence. Sweden will therefore recognize the state of Palestine.”

Currently, more than 130 countries officially recognize Palestine

http://qz.com/276164/all-the-countries-including-sweden-that-now-recognize-palestinian-statehood/

Embarrassing to see so how far ahead can some "less civilized" countries be.

That was a proud moment of being Swedish during this year that passed by.

There ARE no Palestinian borders. They turned down the UN deal and have agreed to negotiate any future borders with Israel.

So is the settlements and the continuing of settlements (expansion) legitimate in your view? The US government havnt had that view even though it always have been pro-Israel.

Its not legitimate in the view of the majority of the people on this planet (the people who know about the Palestinian-Israel disputes).

That obviously doesn't include you!whistling.gif

A witty reply by a dimwit.

The thing is, if you really knew about the Palestinian -Israeli dispute as you claim! then you really shouldn't be making silly comments about those disputes. Because if you and the mojority really knew what you were talking about then you would have to accept that it is the Palestinians who are wrong and that Israel has every right to the west bank under international law.

I hope that is dimwit enough for you to understand. Got to keep it simple for the idiots who claim to know something but really don't!

Edited by ggold
  • Like 1

From memory, Hamas fired over 4000 rockets towards Israel' killing a small number of Jews. Israel retaliated by firing back at launching sites, often deliberately set up in populated areas, including schools. many Palestinians were killed, despite the Israelis trying to warn the civil population to leave, quick. The Hamas was deliberately aiming at schools and markets in Israel. Israel was aiming at missile sites. What were they supposed to do, let Hamas carry on? I notice that Egypt also has blocked their borders with Gaza. Hamas has praised all atrocities committed recently and in the past in Europe and elsewhere, has repeatedly said that all Jews should be killed and teach this to their children on TV.

Israel is a nation of terrorists? It is fighting for its life . Muslims often complain about the Crusades. How about the new Muslim invasion taking place right now in Europe, through unchecked immigration, 'through the bellies of our women' .. with Israel gone, Turkey gone insane, Greece looking very shaky, who is going to stop this hateful cult called Islam?

Islamophobe, me? You bet!

Dont forget to stock some more Heinz brown bean cans in your homemade bunker.

The Muhammedans are coming!

• Like 1

There ARE no Palestinian borders. They turned down the UN deal and have agreed to negotiate any future borders with Israel.
So is the settlements and the continuing of settlements (expansion) legitimate in your view? The US government havnt had that view even though it always have been pro-Israel.

Its not legitimate in the view of the majority of the people on this planet (the people who know about the Palestinian-Israel disputes).

The thing is, if you really knew about the Palestinian -Israeli dispute as you claim! then you really shouldn't be making silly comments about those disputes. Because if you and the mojority really knew what you were talking about then you would have to accept that it is the Palestinians who are wrong and that Israel has every right to the west bank under international law.

I hope that is dimwit enough for you to understand. Got to keep it simple for the idiots who claim to kow something but really don't!

Make it a one state with equal rights and let the millions of segregated arabs copulate jews into a minority then...

Israel only care about international law when it benefits the jews of Israel.

I hope that is dimwit enough for you to understand. Got to keep it simple for the idiots who claim to kow something but really don't!

Make it a one state with equal rights and let the millions of segregated arabs copulate jews into a minority then...

look if you hate jews so much why not just say so! why hide behind comments like

"Make it a one state with equal rights and let the millions of segregated arabs copulate jews into a minority then"

it is obvious you don't really care about the Arabs, Just that there shouldn't be a state of Israel.

• Like 1

look if you hate jews so much why not just say so! why hide behind comments like

"Make it a one state with equal rights and let the millions of segregated arabs copulate jews into a minority then"

it is obvious you don't really care about the Arabs, Just that there shouldn't be a state of Israel.

Two-state solution pre-1967 borders.

I would like Israel and Palestine to exist as two seperate countries.

But Im just a Thai expat discussing world politics.

Outside of TVF these things dont cross my mind in the LOS. Edited by Scott

Two-state solution pre-1967 borders.

I would like Israel and Palestine to exist as to seperate countries.

But Im just a Thai expat discussing world politics.

Outside of TVF these things dont cross my mind in the LOS.

it's called trolling! But thanks for proving me right. clap2.gif

I bet my life if a Palestinian State were declared, enabled and supported today its first act would be offensive, building weapons, entangling alliances, inviting weapons depots, amassing forces, preparing for war. These people dont want war. These people want Jews dead. Any argument to the contrary is utter deceit, ignorance, or worse.

What you are describing here is exactly what happened when the first Jewish settlers arrived in 1948.

What kind of idiotic version of make believe "history" is this? In its 3,000 years of history, Jerusalem has been destroyed seventeen times and reborn eighteen times. During these periods of disbursing, there has always remained a constant Jewish presence in the land of Israel and in Jerusalem. I'm not sure what "first" Jewish settlers you are referring to.

The Palestinians refused an offer from the UN to form their own country in 1948 and attacked Israel for accepting. The Palestinians started the violence in the first place, turned down the offer for an independent nation, went to war instead and LOST over and over again..

*sigh* and you claim that I make up idiotic versions of history......If you really have no idea what settlers I am talking about you have no right to even think about joining in this discussion.....".there have always been Jewish presence in the land of Israel"....again and I am the idiot?....sigh

I am guessing that you are talking about settlers that arrived about 100 years before 1948, but your posts do not make much sense as it is obvious you are making it up as you go along.

I was sarcastic, I was trying to tell you that Israel need a two-state solution.

Jews will lose control of Israel if they give equal rights to all arabs in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank in a one-state (Israel).

I was sarcastic, I was trying to tell you that Israel need a two-state solution.

Jews will lose control of Israel if they give equal rights to all arabs in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank in a one-state (Israel).

Gaza will not become part of Israel. Israel isn't interested in Gaza. The arabs there could of had a peaceful existance but they chose Hamas instead. The arabs of the west bank will not become Israeli citizens. They should have been absorbed by Jordan. But it was part of the failed arab plan to kick the jews into the sea, allowing the arabs to return.

That never happened.

If the Arabs were to make peace with Israel and land swaps were part of any treaty, then It is not just the Israeli's who would have to move out of any Arab territory. The Arabs would have to move out of Israeli territory. If they did not then Israeli's and Arabs would have to accept being governed by which every government their land becomes part of.

Abbas knows this, but how is he going to sell it to the Arabs? he can't. That is a main reason Abbas can't make peace because he knows millions of Arabs would need to be resettled. It is an unspoken truth.

It is a myth of Arab supporters that somehow Israel would become Arab in time because of arabs in the west bank, by copulation or not!

That is never going to happen.

• Like 2

Gaza will not become part of Israel. Israel isn't interested in Gaza. The arabs there could of had a peaceful existance but they chose Hamas instead. The arabs of the west bank will not become Israeli citizens. They should have been absorbed by Jordan. But it was part of the failed arab plan to kick the jews into the sea, allowing the arabs to return.

That never happened.

If the Arabs were to make peace with Israel and land swaps were part of any treaty, then It is not just the Israeli's who would have to move out of any Arab territory. The Arabs would have to move out of Israeli territory. If they did not then Israeli's and Arabs would have to accept being governed by which every government their land becomes part of.

Abbas knows this, but how is he going to sell it to the Arabs? he can't. That is a main reason Abbas can't make peace because he knows millions of Arabs would need to be resettled. It is an unspoken truth.

It is a myth of Arab supporters that somehow Israel would become Arab in time because of arabs in the west bank, by copulation or not!

That is never going to happen.

If the founding myths of Israel are so "true", and there are religious and ethical reasons for "the establishment" of the state in a land in which another people were already living, why are so many Israelis leaving "the promised land" under Netanyahu ?

Netanyahu needs the Palestians to keep the Israeli"s in Israel...

Finally, he (Bibi) is under pressure and can't continue laying. Israel has never aimed at peace with Palestinians. The big lie and hypocrisy is now known. All Israelis politicians are big liars with no ethics and just continuing the colonization of lands that do not belong to them.

• Like 1

Finally, he (Bibi) is under pressure and can't continue laying. Israel has never aimed at peace with Palestinians. The big lie and hypocrisy is now known. All Israelis politicians are big liars with no ethics and just continuing the colonization of lands that do not belong to them.

I guess that means you are with Hamas all the way then.

• Like 1

If the Israel public vote this guy in after hearing this then they deserve all the sanctions and anti Semitic backlash they receive.

Collective punishment, you mean?

Isn't that what you fellas slam Israel's regulation of Gaza as?

According to various version of events, Gazans voted in Hamas in a 'free and fair' election.

Israel dissaproved (for obvious reasons), and the regulation of Hamas controlled Gaza is what Israeli's critics yell about.

It is the same with the BDS movement. It employs the same tactics against Israelis and Israel that BDS claims to despise.

• Like 1

If the Israel public vote this guy in after hearing this then they deserve all the sanctions and anti Semitic backlash they receive.

Collective punishment, you mean?

Isn't that what you fellas slam Israel's regulation of Gaza as?

According to various version of events, Gazans voted in Hamas in a 'free and fair' election.

Israel dissaproved (for obvious reasons), and the regulation of Hamas controlled Gaza is what Israeli's critics yell about.

It is the same with the BDS movement. It employs the same tactics against Israelis and Israel that BDS claims to despise.

Fair comment.

Somehow, though, economic sanctions and rhetoric seem quite a bit less drastic than bombs and chemical weapons.

It could be argued that sanctions are pressure, whereas bombs are indeed punishment.

I guess you agree with sanctions upon Iran?